Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?????

Any excuse to mention the medication.

Missing one tablet isn't ideal but the medication stays in your system (blood brain barrier) for longer than 24 hours so highly doubt just missing 1 tablet will cause a rapid decline.

A bad day is possible regardless....she blames every low period on meds. Meds or not we have tit days!! She doesn't seem to accept that.
this does my head in. Pills don’t have a 24hr countdown then suddenly ‘stop working’. She’s an idiot. Get an app reminder you twit! Get 3!! Stop exploiting MH for your own sad internet clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. And I’m sorry, it’s sertraline... I used to miss doses, just take it the next day. It doesn’t suddenly stop working.

if it was venlafaxine then I would have some sympathy as the withdrawals from that are hell.

For god sake Boo, I know you need attention and validation from the internet because you don’t have friends and you are bored but get over yourself.

Reactions: 12
I had the same thought. I’m not on any medication but the only thing I thought was that if you miss the contraceptive pill one day then take it the next you are still okay because the 24 hour thing. Also if you have been on medication for as long as she said surely you would be in the habit of taking it without even thinking?

Reactions: 4
She woke up all bright and had an exciting influencer event .....and within a few hours she is having a bad mental health day and is signing off for the day.

Why do people feel the need to say they are signing off etc? I wouldn't have even noticed. Is she wanting all the DMs asking how she is.

Maybe she is going to blame missing that ONE tablet.

Her mood fluctuations are so much more like BPD than bipolar. I have BPD and can definitely see it

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what’s worse, her trying to dress ‘goth’ (in a bucket hat, no less), or using MH to avoid people calling her out. Gutless prick.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what’s worse, her trying to dress ‘goth’ (in a bucket hat, no less), or using MH to avoid people calling her out. Gutless prick.
Awww please don't call her gutless....
If she reads here, she will do another "your goose has a belly" underwear photo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, she had a crappy MH day yesterday because she forgot 1 tablet the day before. Now you're telling me she had to wait for someone to tell her to take her meds AGAIN. FFS boo
She is ridiculous to even think a tablet caused a write off day, but to then need reminding the next day. I think she loves having the attention and gets validation from strangers on the Internet reminding her to take her medication....like it makes her feel cared for.

Also....we are back onto the masturbation. She hasn't mentioned it for a while so it was overdue I think...🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

I doubt she even forgets her meds tbh it’s just a lie to get attention and messages from people. Boy who cried wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I doubt she even forgets her meds tbh it’s just a lie to get attention and messages from people. Boy who cried wolf.
Exactly 👏

She just likes to tell everyone she is on medication, like it's part of her personality.

She deletes posts if they don’t get as many likes or comments as she wants and reposts it another day because she is a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She deletes posts if they don’t get as many likes or comments as she wants and reposts it another day because she is a twit 😂
Must be the real reason behind her down day the other day. She will have been sulking because she didn't get the attention or validation

Reactions: 4
So we have had 1 missed tablet depressive episode
Deleted unpopular posts

And now she is back on the maturation wagon and underwear photos

Sorry but they are cringe. If she ever went for a real job and they looked her up online....hmmm

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.