Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) weighing yourself is not always a bad thing. Ffs these plus size "influencers" don't seem to understand that at times you do need to lose weight for health (joints, diabetes, heart issues, strokes, fatty liver, cancers etc etc). They seem to justify getting bigger and bigger every year while saying they are never going to get health problems.

2) you binge drank liv. Big difference between that and an alcoholic. Stop trying to be Demi Lovato

3) tit content as usual so let's jump on this bandwagon again 🙄😴🙄😴

And ANOTHER bleeping belly posy. Fucks sake I see hers more than I see my own 😆

Why does she feel the need to constantly go on about this....liv you are bleeping ridiculous and really need to just get a proper job and stop pretending you can do this forever. You have the same content you recycle over and over again....belly must be the theme now since you've covered masturbation this week and mentioned your missed meds this week.

Next week....hmm...is it going to be your "sobriety"

Attachments

Reactions: 6
When I moved out I didn’t have scales just because I didn’t think to buy them and I put on 3 stone because I had no idea what weight I was. They are vital in my life 😂😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I moved out I didn’t have scales just because I didn’t think to buy them and I put on 3 stone because I had no idea what weight I was. They are vital in my life 😂😂🤣😂
Liv doesn't gain weight though....she "evolves" lol

Never heard as much bull tit in my life

I don't have scales and it's absolutely dangerous, just need to trust my body 😭😭😭😭

How many times can one person "forget" to take their mediaction? 3 years I've been on daily medication and I've never forgotten to take mine , they go in a pill box by my bed and i take them as soon as I get up. Set an alarm Liv, write a post it note and stick it on your mirror or your favourite chair, get your fella to remind you if you are incapable of remembering!!!! I don't for a minute think she does forget, it's just for content, but it's getting boring now and surely everyone else must see its a load of crap!!!!

How many times can one person "forget" to take their mediaction? 3 years I've been on daily medication and I've never forgotten to take mine , they go in a pill box by my bed and i take them as soon as I get up. Set an alarm Liv, write a post it note and stick it on your mirror or your favourite chair, get your fella to remind you if you are incapable of remembering!!!! I don't for a minute think she does forget, it's just for content, but it's getting boring now and surely everyone else must see its a load of crap!!!!
If she does that, she won't have an excuse to mention her medication on a daily basis

New thread title suggestion:

Liv, the woman who will find a health problem on a monthly basis! She needs the content!

• Haha
I thought James would maybe remind her in the morning before he went to work. It just doesn’t add up for me.

Reactions: 1
The thing is, if missing her medication affects her so negatively, I’m unsure why this isn’t an incentive to remember to take it! I’m on lithium for my mental health, and there are times (usually when I have a high) where I don’t take my pills, and my god do I crash and burn as a result days later. But for me, do I want to crash and burn and feel utterly horrendous because I haven’t taken my pills? No bloody way. So there’s my incentive and reminder to take my medication. I’m unsure what is so hard about it. If you can’t manage it, go to your GP and inquire about depot injections for your mental health, because it can be done. (Side note, I don’t know if all antipsychotics etc can be done via depot as I certainly am no expert)

Reactions: 2
The thing is, if missing her medication affects her so negatively, I’m unsure why this isn’t an incentive to remember to take it! I’m on lithium for my mental health, and there are times (usually when I have a high) where I don’t take my pills, and my god do I crash and burn as a result days later. But for me, do I want to crash and burn and feel utterly horrendous because I haven’t taken my pills? No bloody way. So there’s my incentive and reminder to take my medication. I’m unsure what is so hard about it. If you can’t manage it, go to your GP and inquire about depot injections for your mental health, because it can be done. (Side note, I don’t know if all antipsychotics etc can be done via depot as I certainly am no expert)

Isn't she on a depot anyway?? Does anyone know what the one tablet is she takes? Had to unfollow Liv, not even interesting enough for a hate follow!

Isn't she on a depot anyway?? Does anyone know what the one tablet is she takes? Had to unfollow Liv, not even interesting enough for a hate follow!
Is she on depot for something else? Like contraceptive? She always says she misses her tablets for her mental health on her stories. Someone higher up the thread said she’s on sertraline.

Reactions: 1
She’s full of tit, can’t just say that it’s been two years since she gave up drinking for her mental health, she has to go on about her ‘sobriety’. She’s making out like she was a raging alcoholic because she thinks that’s quirky & interesting.

I don’t drink anymore, because it has a negative effect on my mental health, but if it ever comes up in conversation I just tell people I don’t drink. I don’t start banging on about my ‘sobriety’. She’s an absolute bell end! 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit, can’t just say that it’s been two years since she gave up drinking for her mental health, she has to go on about her ‘sobriety’. She’s making out like she was a raging alcoholic because she thinks that’s quirky & interesting.

I don’t drink anymore, because it has a negative effect on my mental health, but if it ever comes up in conversation I just tell people I don’t drink. I don’t start banging on about my ‘sobriety’. She’s an absolute bell end! 🙄
She loves the attention

Reactions: 3
you binge drank liv. Big difference between that and an alcoholic. Stop trying to be Demi Lovato
I’ve just seen something in the news about her idol Demi Lovato coming out as non-binary. Perhaps Liv will now do the same thing!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.