Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s presumably being paid for this, and look at the state she’s filmed it in! 🤣 Hasn’t bothered wash her hair or run a brush through it, it’s plastered to her head with grease. Don’t know if it’s just the filter or lighting, but her top also looks dirty. You’d think someone who’s clearly desperate to make it as an ‘influencer’ would make themselves look clean & presentable at the very least before filming paid content. 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What a scatty looking woman. She literally has zero pride for how she looks. What an absolute state. She's an embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
She’s presumably being paid for this, and look at the state she’s filmed it in! 🤣 Hasn’t bothered wash her hair or run a brush through it, it’s plastered to her head with grease. Don’t know if it’s just the filter or lighting, but her top also looks dirty. You’d think someone who’s clearly desperate to make it as an ‘influencer’ would make themselves look clean & presentable at the very least before filming paid content. 🤣
If that's the worst thing you took from that post you need your ears checked...

I'm here, nearly empty reaching at the thoughts of the 2 of them performing oral on each other. She doesn't shower from one end of the week to the next 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If that's the worst thing you took from that post you need your ears checked...

I'm here, nearly empty reaching at the thoughts of the 2 of them performing oral on each other. She doesn't shower from one end of the week to the next 🤢
Right there with you on that one, her going on about oral sex whilst sat in that greasy, grimey state is enough to make anyone heave. Definitely not a good advert for a ‘sexual wellness’ company or whatever it is! 🤣

I’m just absolutely stunned that anyone would film an ‘ad’ in that dishevelled state! If I worked for that company & I’d hired her to do it I’d be absolutely fuming with the state of her!

Reactions: 4
Genuine question, why do companies use her for AD's? Half of what she says can't even be understood, her speech is awful at times.

Oh my word 😳

Liv, if you aren’t going to wash your hair, use dry shampoo and don’t slick it back. And don’t wear a filthy top to advertise something!

How embarrassing!

Her speech on those ads is horrendous....its just one big slur I couldn't understand half of it.

Take a breath and slow down liv

On the beg I see, second time she’s tagged Gym Shark in a post this week 🙄

That side profile picture ain’t a good look! It’s a cold & cloudy day and she’s strolling around her local park in a sports bra with a load of side boob hanging out. She’s a bolder woman than me! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
See I don't have an issue with her weight at all but she carries it all in the middle which can be quite alarming, if she had a big ass ans chunky thighs ans a waist a few inches smaller I wouldn't be as worried about her. From someone who has gained more weight than I like to admit, she's gained a duck tonne. And it's more than medication/change of routine weight.

Increasing her fitness is pointless unless she changes her diet. If I eat crap at the weekend and work out the following week I feel absolutely rotten.

She isn’t going to stick to it. She just wants some more free stuff from companies.

and it’s funny how she is now saying that she loves exercising for her mental health. She has only done it twice 😂

she is copying other MH Instagrammers words! Haha such a dick head. And going on about how she isn’t doing it to lose weight, well you should be love!

Reactions: 8
She’s just trying whatever she thinks will increase her engagement so she’s giving fitness ago now 🙄 it’s blatantly obvious she doesn’t work out and just went to her local park in a sports bra and leggings for show. She’s just seems to move on from one think to the next with no consistency and seems to forget about the previous things like her binge eating disorder, her Mania induced from missing a single anti-depressant and my personal favourite the fake eye dystonia 😂 just to name a few ! Also haven’t seen her post about Pidge for a while ?

How can she expect to make influencing’ a career when she makes barely any effort. Her clothes always creased, dirty hair, dirty teeth. Not a single sane person is going to look at liv and think wow I’d love to be like her 🤢😂

Reactions: 7
Oh, the eye dystonia and MH are bad again (a day after saying exercise improved her mental health) 🤣

we can’t keep up!

and saying how she feels like she isn’t needed. Well, you are not needed on social media Liv, sorry but you are not. Needed by friends and family? Yes. But not social media.

It’s a shame she puts so much pressure on herself to be an influencer when these things sometimes don’t come to anything. I think you either have the knack for it or you don’t. I hate covid but this could have been the perfect time to find a new career path and something she’s really good at. Social media isn’t the be all end all.

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame she puts so much pressure on herself to be an influencer when these things sometimes don’t come to anything. I think you either have the knack for it or you don’t. I hate covid but this could have been the perfect time to find a new career path and something she’s really good at. Social media isn’t the be all end all.
Completely agree. I think ‘influencing’ is something you’ve either got a knack for or you haven’t, and Liv really hasn’t. When I think of the most successful influencers, what they do just seems to come naturally to them, whereas Liv’s content comes across really forced and awkward a lot of the time.

and there goes Liv, click baiting and making it seem like she made an attempt on her life but it was actually that she was ‘feeling suicidal’ again.

🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
5th feb she posted how she was feeling better after a few weeks of feeling down? And that she’d brushed her hair. Then the 6th feb she had a full face of make up and in red lingerie.

So in between those posts she considered suicide? She needs to stay off the internet for a while if that’s the case. If I was suicidal I wouldn’t be posting underwear photos 12hrs later

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.