Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd sooner staple my flaps to a beehive than be a sad twit that says tit like that.
She's everyone's fake best friend! How very pathetic that her only make believe friends are random strangers on the Internet. She really needs to grow up and get a life.

Reactions: 5
If she had not smoked for 5months or whenever, having a go on James’ vape is just reintroducing nicotine to her system! Once you’ve been quit more than a month the ‘craving’ is more like just missing the habit/routine as opposed to physically craving the nicotine. She’ll be smoking again in no time

Reactions: 8
9E80DF87-A17A-4334-B2D7-302B76DA3235.jpeg

What the duck is wrong with her? She makes a mockery of the illnesses she claims to suffer from, it’s an insult to anyone who actually has experienced them.

Reactions: 2
Does she delete her posts because not enough people like them or comment?
yeah she does. If something hasn’t gotten as many likes she gets rid and sometimes posts a similar one a few days later. I mean, she always recycles posts because she has no creativity for new content.

Reactions: 7
I feel she’s really forcing the whole influencer thing and whilst she’s done really well in the past maybe it’s time to just keep it for a hobby rather than a job. People who don’t want to work because they can’t be bothered really upset me 😂

Reactions: 5
Hi guys,
First post here! I've been lurking for a long time. I don't really have anything new to add. I just wanted to talk about my experience following Liv. I really liked her at first, but her content proved to be just so demotivating. Her new post about wanting to work out, especially. You don't need to say 10x that it's not to lose weight, and then ask for recommendations for fitness influencers/routines that don't focus on weight loss. What is so wrong with wanting to lose weight? She acts like losing weight would shut her account down. I also find most of her poses irritating and her fashion sense is particularly heinous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It really is.
And there is definitely no way that woman is a size 18. She is morbidly obese. ‘Not wanting to lose weight’, well you should, for your health!

Reactions: 4
It really is.
And there is definitely no way that woman is a size 18. She is morbidly obese. ‘Not wanting to lose weight’, well you should, for your health!
have to disagree with this one, yes she’s unfit and overweight but she’s not morbidly obese. I’m the height of shite and 23 stone, I’m morbidly obese 😅

• Heart
have to disagree with this one, yes she’s unfit and overweight but she’s not morbidly obese. I’m the height of shite and 23 stone, I’m morbidly obese 😅
I’m nowhere near her size, I’m 5’10 and 16 stone and my BMI classes me as obese so I was going based off of that as she appears much larger. But I may be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

still, she is not a healthy weight and therefore she can afford to lose some.

A BMI above 40 indicates that a person is morbidly obese. For a height of 5'3 a person 16st 7lbs or over would fall into the morbidly obese category.

For some reason I always imagined her being really tall? Like 5’10+

she keeps coming up on my explore page and you know exactly the tit that’ll be in the caption before you click on it.

Reactions: 3
Firstly......aunt and uncle ??? bleeping weirdos!!

Secondly.....that workout outfit is hideous
The workout outfit 🤮 even a lot of people who are incredibly fit and stick thin would not work out in a crop top in spring when it’s freezing 😂 it’s just like look at me I’m fat and in a crop top for no reason 🙄

I’m 5’4 and weigh 12stone and BMI says I’m overweight even though I wear a size 10 so she’s deffo obese lmao, but BMI isn’t the best measure of health I have heard ( I am no expert but was told that after medication weight gain)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.