Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bloody dramatic and exaggerated was that? 😂 She was behaving like the tablet was the size of a torpedo! bleeping moron!

The geese thing really irritates me as well. Lame bleeping tool.
same! What is it with the ‘geese’ thing?! She is the bleeping goose! And the drama over the tablet... I swallow 12 in one go 😂

saying that though, a girl I was in hospital with used to make a song and dance over having to have her pills cut in half but then she manages to swallow a bleeping table spoon!?! Yea, go figure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that I can’t pass judgement on as my staple in my diet is Pepsi Max 😂
I also usually take my meds with diet coke or pepsi max 😅 also have them in a place where I will pass them every morning. I also keep some in a drawer at my work and in my bag incase I'm ever cut short!

Reactions: 2
🙄🥱🙄🥱

Here we go again
See I just don’t get this. Maybe it’s because I have 2 autoimmune conditions as well as the tit going on in my head, but I have never, ever ‘forgotten’ to take my meds? If you know you’re going to suffer if you don’t take your medicine, then you sure as hell make sure you don’t forget. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe forgetting to take meds is more common than I thought. But it just seems to me like it’s another way for her to gain attention, call her followers geese and vie for sympathy. Forgive me if I’m speaking out of turn, but most responsible adults who are educated on their illness and it’s symptoms don’t just bleeping forget. She just REALLY winds me up.

She’s been exercising a couple of days and now she is telling everyone to do it every day and to remember to ‘take your meds’.

if she was that concerned about her mental health, she would set an alarm to take her meds every day. I’m on a lot of medication to keep me stable, I know it’s not a competition but she makes a big song and dance about missing her one tablet for one day. I take 22 pills a day, spread out across the day. Keep the packet next to your bed and take it as soon as you wake up and set a bleeping alarm to absolute tool.
Whoops. Just gone on a rant about this, and didn’t realise you’d beaten me to it. But glad it’s not just me who thinks she’s an idiot 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 5
duck off. Random strangers on Instagram don’t ‘need’ anything from you.
E295D229-568E-4A28-8AE8-9A8067C62E34.png

Why is she wanting to talk about medication? She takes sertraline and has a monthly depo of quetiapine, big bleeping deal! Try 22 pills a day, 12 different medications, to stay stable. bleeping twatface c*nt 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she wanting to talk about medication? She takes sertraline and has a monthly depo of quetiapine, big bleeping deal! Try 22 pills a day, 12 different medications, to stay stable. bleeping twatface c*nt 😡
Because she wants to appear unwell and gain sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 6
She only just mentioned binge eating disorder months ago, saying she thinks she is falling into it. Previous to this....she said she had bulimia.

Now she is saying that 10 years ago she fell into binge eating disorder and now feels more in control of her mind and body than ever before.

So it wasn't only 8 weeks ago she attempted to attempt suicide and needing intervention...or needing the GP app to get referred for binge eating disorder.

I lose track of the bullshit that this woman speaks

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
"Professional goose" on her newest post omg. Just stop.

She's glad she failed her 9-5 so she can become an influencer? She's not an influencer. Idk how this is a job for her.

Reactions: 5
She only just mentioned binge eating disorder months ago, saying she thinks she is falling into it. Previous to this....she said she had bulimia.

Now she is saying that 10 years ago she fell into binge eating disorder and now feels more in control of her mind and body than ever before.

So it wasn't only 8 weeks ago she attempted to attempt suicide and needing intervention...or needing the GP app to get referred for binge eating disorder.

I lose track of the bullshit that this woman speaks
I'm confused by her timeline. When she said about Binge Eating Disorder a few months ago, She never said she had had it for ten years? Did she???

I'm confused by her timeline. When she said about Binge Eating Disorder a few months ago, She never said she had had it for ten years? Did she???
She bullshits anything to suit her narrative at the time

I noticed the other day she was fangirling over Demi lovato and since then she has dropped a few more sobre hints and references to using drugs in the past.

Reactions: 3
It seems like even she is losing track of all the bollocks she spouts! I think it’s very telling that she started that post with ‘let me tell you a tale’, I think that’s exactly what it is - an absolute load of Jackanory! 😂

I must admit I’ve had to unfollow, because she just makes my piss fizz with irritation! Sick of seeing her lounging about in unflattering underwear with her exaggerated double chin. I’m sure I’ll probably have a nosy at her from time to time as a hate search type of thing 🤣, but I can do without her terribly made up face looming up on my feed!

What is a professional goose?
She refers to herself as a goose quite a lot, and other people as geese. She seems to be under the impression it’s humorous, but I’m not sure why anyone above secondary school age would find it funny really.

Last edited:
Let's chat...

Hows the incurable eye disorder
Hows the bipolar, anxiety, depression, binge eating disorder, bulimia, anorexia, sobriety
Are you still bathing and coming out with a face full of make up still?
Hows pidge (the shittest design) going?
Are you still ghosting some of your most vulnerable followers?

Oh and another medication reminder 🙄 duck off....its just another reason to feel needed and wanted. You don't see a person with diabetes banging on every day about remembering their insulin. Medication doesn't mean you are special....

Attachments

• Heart
I wish she would just disappear because she is a mess and she pisses me off to no end. The most attention seeking person on Instagram.

What I can't understand is that she won't bother to get her teeth sorted out. She spends so much money on god-awful clothes that could be spent on sorting her teeth out. Aaaages ago I saw someone post on one of her smiling photos saying something along the lines of "tell me you're British without telling me you're British".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she keep forgetting to take her meds

Set a reminder on your phone Liv
I reckon she does take them but pretends she doesn’t for internet clout. Cos how can someone whose been on them a long time STILL be forgetting to take them? It just comes across though like she’s not taking it seriously or not taking care of herself/making an effort. This weird persona she’s created for herself is so counter productive how has no one in her life told her to sort it out yet?! Mad.

Reactions: 7
What infuriates me is when she says home workouts aren’t for me, I need to leave the flat. She’s had all this time to just get out for a bleeping walk but she doesn’t. The difference walking made to my actual abilities in the gym is astounding and I HATED walking. And it’s so easy. She’s lazy and that’s all there is to it.

AND AND AND, she said her gym workouts are usually on the treadmill on the bike!!!! hahaha I’m so annoyed sorry. I’d rather be out walking in the fresh air than staring at a wall on a treadmill

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.