Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so ridiculous. You are morbidly obese Liv, you are not healthy. You are just as unhealthy as when you were allegedly bulimic and you are kidding yourself. Do some bleeping exercise and eat some vegetables.

Reactions: 6
I swear she actually has a problem? I’m all for criticising but i don’t know, I thought she really did struggle with addiction
If I’m brutally honest, I think she’s full of tit.
I think someone a few pages back in this thread posted the full list of the many things she’s claimed she struggles with or suffers from. She wheels them out whenever they’re topical; Demi Lovato documentary - post about sobriety, Roman Kemp documentary - post about suicide. Perhaps I’m being really cynical, but I just get a strong attention seeky bullshit vibe from her.

I think it’s more likely to be a case of she’s just stopped drinking for whatever reason, maybe to help manage her mental health, but that’s not dramatic enough for her so rather than just saying that she goes on about her ‘sobriety’. Just my take on it, I’ve come across someone like that in real life who she reminds me very strongly of. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It always sounded to me that she had a binge drinking problem, not a full blown addiction. Same as me, I had problems with binge drinking but not an actual addiction. I feel like there is a huge difference.
Alcohol does exasperate mental illness, I’ll give her that, I’m much better since I don’t drink anymore (I just don’t fancy it, I haven’t consciously decided not to drink).

IMO, she calls it an addiction because it’s another tick on her CV. But that is my opinion of course.

Reactions: 4
I completely agree with everything said.
She picks conditions based on their popularity at the time. Popularity is probably the wrong word but she basically likes to have everything others may have.

She is a huge attention seeker and to boast about borrowing a vape to help with cigarette cravings....isn't really helping her "addiction".

She isnt happy unless she is getting sympathy, attention and validation for her many "illnesses or conditions"

Reactions: 4
you guys are probably completely right. binge drinking and depression are super related (speaking from experience on that one), but also very different from alcoholism

Reactions: 3
Best friends on the Internet.....🙄🙄🙄

She will have went to bed happy as she has got the attention, validation and sympathy she craves
That comment from her just perfectly sums up what she’s all about, and why she irritates me so much. She seems to thrive on arse licky comments about how strong and amazing she is, that’s why she dramatises everything.

She ought to change her username to SelfAggrandizingLiv!

Reactions: 2
There’s also depression & anxiety, plus all the different side effects of the many medications she claims to be on.

I found the ‘trying to attempt suicide’ post, she did actually use those words.
1CC3FAF7-9DEC-4E0A-B86D-7F0137D84861.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.