Selfloveliv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄

She didn't attempt suicide, she thought about it.

Yes that's awful, but she is acting like she's made another attempt at attempting suicide.

She really could have just said she was having suicidal thoughts.
Omg you are right! She has written suicide attempt but in her text she then says she thought about it and thought about it, so that is suicidal thoughts not an attempt to end her life.

Reactions: 2
🙄🙄

She didn't attempt suicide, she thought about it.

Yes that's awful, but she is acting like she's made another attempt at attempting suicide.

She really could have just said she was having suicidal thoughts.
It’s almost like she doesn’t think that having suicidal thoughts is dramatic or shocking enough on its own.

Comments/DMs from strangers telling her how ‘brave’ and ‘strong’ she is seem to be her life force, & I think everything she posts is designed to generate maximum sympathy.

I’m starting to think that what she’s really suffering from is some sort of chronic attention seeking condition, or possibly Munchausen Syndrome!!

Reactions: 6
It’s almost like she doesn’t think that having suicidal thoughts is dramatic or shocking enough on its own.

Comments/DMs from strangers telling her how ‘brave’ and ‘strong’ she is seem to be her life force, & I think everything she posts is designed to generate maximum sympathy.

I’m starting to think that what she’s really suffering from is some sort of chronic attention seeking condition, or possibly Munchausen Syndrome!!
Yes!! I think she is sick, but not in the many (fashionable) ways she portrays. I think she is a pathological attention seeker and liar. It's like the only way she feels validated is by the words of others. It's a very sad but also dangerous condition. She needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another bullshit story made up for attention and engagement. She’s not as stupid as she comes across.

Reactions: 4
I've not been on her page for a while as she infuriates me. However, having just gone on, and reading the "attempted suicide" post, it's pissed me off more. If you're gonna do it, you don't lay there for hours and hours. You do. You don't think. That's the thing. Thoughts are gone. You shut off. You shut down. And you do. She's full of tit. Just another made up lie to gain attention and followers. She makes me sick. Literally, sick to my stomach with her lies and portrayal of mental health. She should be utterly ashamed of what she has become. From a wholesome, supportive, relatable person, to a calculating, dishonest, dangerous liar. I hope no one falls for this crap. Olivia if you read here. Get psychological help. You need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah exactly, when I made up my mind that I was going to attempt it, I didn’t think of anything else and I did it.
having suicidal thoughts and actually attempting are two different things. It’s purely because, as she has stated numerous times over the last two months, she believed nobody was needing her or wasn’t finding her content interesting. So she click baits.

she needs to own up to having very BPD like thoughts and actions, because she very much has traits of it and is probably actually diagnosed with it but won’t own up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She seems to think that saying suicidal thoughts isn't as dramatic as attempting suicide. The same way she wont just say she stopped alcohol due to binge drinking...she says she is "sober", giving the impression to people that she was an alcoholic.
She won't just say she has bad eyes...she says she has an "incurable disorder", and puts on a obvious squint when doing so. It's as of she wont get enough attention or validation from her followers (who she thinks are all her best friends, and loves them...and claims she is like the auntie of the Internet).
She won't just say she has been bulimic...she will bring it up multiple times a month. Yes, bring awareness, but after multiple stories about it every week, it isn't shockable.

Please don't take this as disrespectful but she definitely has BPD traits. I have BPD and it took me a lot of years to allow myself to say it, due to the stigma around it. I was ashamed due to things I have heard and seen.

She seems to think that saying suicidal thoughts isn't as dramatic as attempting suicide. The same way she wont just say she stopped alcohol due to binge drinking...she says she is "sober", giving the impression to people that she was an alcoholic.
She won't just say she has bad eyes...she says she has an "incurable disorder", and puts on a obvious squint when doing so. It's as of she wont get enough attention or validation from her followers (who she thinks are all her best friends, and loves them...and claims she is like the auntie of the Internet).
She won't just say she has been bulimic...she will bring it up multiple times a month. Yes, bring awareness, but after multiple stories about it every week, it isn't shockable.

Please don't take this as disrespectful but she definitely has BPD traits. I have BPD and it took me a lot of years to allow myself to say it, due to the stigma around it. I was ashamed due to things I have heard and seen.
And can't just say she is greedy and over eats, she says she has binge eating disorder. No mention of that since she was ringing the doctor about it. She loves the attention this all brings her. She hates that her engagement is tit so uses one of these illnesses to gain engagement and we love you Liv messages

Reactions: 3

I’m not offended. I am diagnosed with EUPD so same thing but I’m more ‘quiet EUPD’ than the ‘classic’ if that makes sense?

She’s been exercising a couple of days and now she is telling everyone to do it every day and to remember to ‘take your meds’.

if she was that concerned about her mental health, she would set an alarm to take her meds every day. I’m on a lot of medication to keep me stable, I know it’s not a competition but she makes a big song and dance about missing her one tablet for one day. I take 22 pills a day, spread out across the day. Keep the packet next to your bed and take it as soon as you wake up and set a bleeping alarm to absolute tool.

She’s been exercising a couple of days and now she is telling everyone to do it every day and to remember to ‘take your meds’.

if she was that concerned about her mental health, she would set an alarm to take her meds every day. I’m on a lot of medication to keep me stable, I know it’s not a competition but she makes a big song and dance about missing her one tablet for one day. I take 22 pills a day, spread out across the day. Keep the packet next to your bed and take it as soon as you wake up and set a bleeping alarm to absolute tool.
Yes I have mine in a pot by the bed and take as soon as I wake up, I have to take mine 30 minutes before I eat and I like to eat so I ain't forgetting to take those tablets for anything 😅🤣🤪

• Haha
Yes I have mine in a pot by the bed and take as soon as I wake up, I have to take mine 30 minutes before I eat and I like to eat so I ain't forgetting to take those tablets for anything 😅🤣🤪
😂

I have a dosset box and can take the days meds with me everywhere. I have it by my bed and take my morning meds straight away and then if I go out for the day I take them with me. I then have a routine and take my night meds with a milky drink once I get into bed and put the empty pot back in the box. It’s all about routine.

but then she doesn’t have one because she doesn’t get out of bed until after lunch and then sits around all day. Apart from going on two walks and doing a ‘lazy girl workout’🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes ! I never understand why she takes them so late in the day usually with a glass of coke too 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.