Self-Isolation... How will you stay sane?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just found Heather Robertson on youtube she has a 12 week programme, just done the first day, it was so good/hard... (im unfit).

Reactions: 1
We’ve scrapped home school.. We will only be doing the work that was sent home and that takes an hour each day.

My friend owes me a bit of cash, I've told him instead of transferring it to order me some stuff to do (jigsaw/puzzles/ colouring book, that kind of thing) from Amazon but not tell me what he's ordered. Thought the excitement of not knowing what I'm getting might give me something to look forward to with the bonus of an activity afterwards 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I split up with my boyfriend less than a week ago and went cold turkey on contact. No real advice but you aren’t alone x
Thank you. We aren't completely split up yet but I will be doing the same if it comes to that.

Hope you're okay! x

I am doing workouts, my normal gym is uploading classes online which is nice. I am also liking the Popsugar Fitness youtube channel to mix things up.

Also, been doing some word searches, watching Youtube videos, Netflix, and cooking.

Reactions: 2
Is Disney + worth it? Not really a big Disney fan but my anxiety has been through the roof - can’t stomach my usual Netflix diet.

Is Disney + worth it? Not really a big Disney fan but my anxiety has been through the roof - can’t stomach my usual Netflix diet.
I got it today, I'm not a Disney fan at all but love all the Marvel stuff and National Geographic. I watched The World According to Jeff Goldblum today which wasn't as good as I thought but he's fab and it was a welcome distraction from news.

I got it today, I'm not a Disney fan at all but love all the Marvel stuff and National Geographic. I watched The World According to Jeff Goldblum today which wasn't as good as I thought but he's fab and it was a welcome distraction from news.
How much is disney plus?

It's got marvel, national geographics, Star Wars, Disney & Pixar. All the old Disney channel tv shows like Lizzie McGuire, that's so Raven ☺

How much is disney plus?
First week free then £5.99 a month if you don't cancel

I ended up spending £300 on a Nintendo Switch Lite and 3 games today (I’ve been trying to get a normal Switch for days with no luck of delivery) and the thought of it arriving is keeping me going tbh I need something to look forward to and focus on

Reactions: 4
I got a ukulele last year and never really had the time to learn it. But it's now or never I guess. Sorry to my neighbors 🤷🏼‍♀️. And I want to start running again (we are still allowed to do it in Germany).