Self-Isolation... How will you stay sane?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ll look into Disney +.
I sat in my garden for a little bit this morning and felt better for it but it feels like we aren’t allowed?

Hope everyone's feeling ok today. I'm out of my pj's and wear loungewear because as much as I love my pj's and dressing gown Im expecting a parcel and refuse to answer the door wearing them. 😊 Also a good excuse to throw my dressing gown in the wash for a freshen up.
I had a parcel delivered today (wearing my pyjamas), however the delivery man knock on the door and stood 10 feet away to make sure I took it in. I'm just about to put real clothes on as I have an appointment at 2pm.

Reactions: 3
I had a parcel delivered today (wearing my pyjamas), however the delivery man knock on the door and stood 10 feet away to make sure I took it in. I'm just about to put real clothes on as I have an appointment at 2pm.
Im hoping its the old man not the hot one as Im not dolled up. 😆 .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm on a break with my other half right now, not ideal timing with the self isolation going on but hopefully a few weeks of space will help the situation. Finding it tough to stay sane sitting in the flat on my own.

Might get some colouring books actually...anyone know where I can order some from?

• Sad
Decided to have a HUGE clear out and give all stuff to charity shops. All my family and friends did the same. Then realised all charity shops shut and bin bags everywhere 🤦‍♀️. Any idea where we can still donate to charity?
Some pub and supermarket car parks have clothes and shoes bins and book bins

I'm on a break with my other half right now, not ideal timing with the self isolation going on but hopefully a few weeks of space will help the situation. Finding it tough to stay sane sitting in the flat on my own.

Might get some colouring books actually...anyone know where I can order some from?
Sorry to hear that much love ❤

As im a colouring book manic the works,Amazon and the range do good colouring books

Reactions: 2

I split up with my boyfriend less than a week ago and went cold turkey on contact. No real advice but you aren’t alone x

I cleared out some cupboards and threw away expired make-up. While in the cupboard, I found a brand new bottle of anti-bacterial gel! So excited! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Happy colour app is a fab colouring app :)

cleaned out my bathroom cupboards. Im deleting emails now.
I need some structure anyone created one?
like what people are doing for the children? i.e. 8-9 breakfast, 9-10 PE etc... i need this!

Sewing, lots of sewing. Projects I thought I wouldn't finish this year looking likely to get done within weeks!

Cleaned the oven and the fridge today. Never thought I'd see the day I'm pissed off it didn't take as long as I thought 😂

I'm an avid reader and have a vivid imagination so that's keeping me sane, also lots of laughs to be had here on TL!

Just got to be grateful for what we have at this time and make the most of everything. It's just my partner, the cat and myself here, thinking of everyone who is having to get to grips with homeschooling!! x

Reactions: 4
Day 2 into home school. 6 year old who the most eager to learn. And a 8 month old who's eager to stop learning. Fml 🔫🔫🔫
On the other hand. My new mowers here today. Cant wait to tidy garden up and throw the outside, locking the door behind me.

• Haha
The only thing I am curious/worried about is that I'm reading that only one person at a time can go out to run errands (food/medicine etc.). I'm going to sound really dim right now, but does that include kids?

I'm a single mum of two and they're 4 and under so I can't leave them home alone and I can't send them to the shop either (😂)
Hi - we are on lockdown from Friday in South Africa - any advise