Selena Gomez, Justin and Hayley Bieber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of either Justin or Hayley at the AMA’s
hayley is busy being a clown and Justin is probably eating pot noodles and playing PlayStation somewhere.

selena‘s performance was AWFUL, can’t take to that girl at all.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she should have dodged that bullet long before now. Justin was doing drugs and right along with her. Justin got her started if she did do them. Why is Selena the fault? He messed her head up cheating on her. Fame is not to blame, it's in the Genes! His Dad has kids all over Canada he has nothing to do with so I hear. But fame and infidelity can surely destroy someone in love. You become your lover to keep them. He's skated on all this. It's b's. Why the hell does he feel so guilty? Some ppl don't know what love is. They think it's all eye to genitals (desire). As for Hailey, she's on Venus looking for ***** and a "I will show you attitude." A I will win" or I will kill you attitude" just like the song says" She's got her head above the clouds and that is NOT Justin's head space. It will be done before you know it and back to Selena he will go. why? Because that is where he really wants to be. He took flight because he couldn't take the heat. Hailey was easy to relieve him of his self inflicted pain. That's all her trip is. She stoopid or she would find the shoe that fits! It's definitely not Justin. (My opinion, my analysis. My entitlement. ) I don't care to argue my point so if you disagree speak it and move on please.

Yeah, she should have dodged that bullet long before now. Justin was doing drugs and right along with her. Justin got her started if she did do them. Why is Selena the fault? He messed her head up cheating on her. Fame is not to blame, it's in the Genes! His Dad has kids all over Canada he has nothing to do with so I hear. But fame and infidelity can surely destroy someone in love. You become your lover to keep them. He's skated on all this. It's b's. Why the hell does he feel so guilty? Some ppl don't know what love is. They think it's all eye to genitals (desire). As for Hailey, she's on Venus looking for ***** and a "I will show you attitude." A I will win" or I will kill you attitude" just like the song says" She's got her head above the clouds and that is NOT Justin's head space. It will be done before you know it and back to Selena he will go. why? Because that is where he really wants to be. He took flight because he couldn't take the heat. Hailey was easy to relieve him of his self inflicted pain. That's all her trip is. She stoopid or she would find the shoe that fits! It's definitely not Justin. (My opinion, my analysis. My entitlement. ) I don't care to argue my point so if you disagree speak it and move on please.

. VS996 .
You sound very personal involved in there lives lmao. Take a step back sis.

Personally, I could never stand Selena. She's amazing at playing the victim and always getting the public to play in to her 'woe is me' act. This is her 4th time singing about this break up and discussing Justin then proclaiming she is an independent, self loving woman who don't need no man when she has her BFF's lol - Then we see her hanging off Justin again. No respect for herself, her image or any of the people in her life who Im sure tell her to break off and move on. Selena would've made a habit of going back, breaking up, going back etc if it weren't for Justin moving on in the end. She can like all the hateful comments she wants, but both her and Justin are as toxic as each other. She has a drug and alcohol problem which he has alluded to in one of his songs re the break up over 4 years ago (YES, its been that long and she's still going on and on).

Hailey is another issue and although I think she does have some issues of her own. She is no messy Selena. She may be obsessed with Justin but clearly he's someone who needs that kind of love and reassurance that someone will be there for him (maybe from his own abandonment issues) - Don't even get me started on that cult like church they all go too, major creepy vibes. I don't think their marriage will last but Justin seems determined to have kids and prove he can be a better dad than his was so maybe Hailey's dream of her own little Biebers will come true before they head for divorce. Having said that she did say she doesnt believe in divorce when her parents were on the brink and she was asked about it. All in all, its a mess.

I wish Justin would clean himself up when he leaves the house. Always looking homeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You sound very personal involved in there lives lmao. Take a step back sis.

Personally, I could never stand Selena. She's amazing at playing the victim and always getting the public to play in to her 'woe is me' act. This is her 4th time singing about this break up and discussing Justin then proclaiming she is an independent, self loving woman who don't need no man when she has her BFF's lol - Then we see her hanging off Justin again. No respect for herself, her image or any of the people in her life who Im sure tell her to break off and move on. Selena would've made a habit of going back, breaking up, going back etc if it weren't for Justin moving on in the end. She can like all the hateful comments she wants, but both her and Justin are as toxic as each other. She has a drug and alcohol problem which he has alluded to in one of his songs re the break up over 4 years ago (YES, its been that long and she's still going on and on).

Hailey is another issue and although I think she does have some issues of her own. She is no messy Selena. She may be obsessed with Justin but clearly he's someone who needs that kind of love and reassurance that someone will be there for him (maybe from his own abandonment issues) - Don't even get me started on that cult like church they all go too, major creepy vibes. I don't think their marriage will last but Justin seems determined to have kids and prove he can be a better dad than his was so maybe Hailey's dream of her own little Biebers will come true before they head for divorce. Having said that she did say she doesnt believe in divorce when her parents were on the brink and she was asked about it. All in all, its a mess.

I wish Justin would clean himself up when he leaves the house. Always looking homeless.

agree with everything you say 😂😂

I don't care to argue my point so if you disagree speak it and move on please.
bizarre 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Yes, relationships get quite Toxic when you or your significant other (or both) take from the love bank. I do realize they have become toxic to each other. It gets that way once trust levels go down. It becomes a fatal attraction. I agree Justin needs to change his attire or she needs to become same. These two are like from different planets. This won't go on forever , no way! Some ultra thud chic is going to steal him from her for all the wrong reasons. And the beat goes on! Thanks for reply, you sound like your on top this trio! * peace

I've never really understood why Selena is in music. Without trying to sound mean, her voice isn't to a professional standard and her music is quite underwhelming. I think she's a lot more talented in acting.

Saying that, I did enjoy the concept of the AMA performance when she had the costume change and it went all colourful. But her voice in the first song was not...good. The second song was better but you couldn't really hear her over the layers of backing vocals.

Reports are now saying she had a panic attack beforehand.

I've never really understood why Selena is in music. Without trying to sound mean, her voice isn't to a professional standard and her music is quite underwhelming. I think she's a lot more talented in acting.

Saying that, I did enjoy the concept of the AMA performance when she had the costume change and it went all colourful. But her voice in the first song was not...good. The second song was better but you couldn't really hear her over the layers of backing vocals.

Reports are now saying she had a panic attack beforehand.
Oh, that would make sense. The first song was not good vocally 😬

Reactions: 1
Its always a panic attack or some sort of illness when people say how horrible her singing is.

Reactions: 6
I have it on good authority that Justin cheated on Selena at coachella years ago while she was asleep in the Same room or room right beside where he slept with another extremely well known female. This was their last proper break up before their brief rekindling last year

That's not love! That's being taken for Granted
Unfortunately, What's allowed will continue.
Some just never miss the water until the well runs dry. It's things like this that create such bad relationships. They only work with double reassurance continually. Then even that is in question. This one particulary hard when you have groupies hanging all over them. A dignified Man will stop that immediately and remember where his bed is. It's things like this that make relationships toxic. I'm sorry gets old. Lust kills your integrity.

I have it on good authority that Justin cheated on Selena at coachella years ago while she was asleep in the Same room or room right beside where he slept with another extremely well known female. This was their last proper break up before their brief rekindling last year
And she's cheated on him also. They were both as bad as each other, always trying to one up the other.

What do you guys mean that Hailey stalked him through fan sites? Did she run the fan sites? Isn’t she a celeb herself though? So many questions sorry lol. I never knew any of this!

And she's cheated on him also. They were both as bad as each other, always trying to one up the other.
I doubt she cheated on him. He was Willy nilly with that thang. LOL. It becomes a one up situation when ppl cheat. I bet he started it! I bet he does it again.

Ohhhhhh, was this Kendall Jenner? I can’t remember where I heard about this, but she was a name that popped up....

It was her younger sister! Not sure if I'm allowed to write her name seen people getting banned for it on other threads

Reactions: 1
Selena's or Kendall's?
Selena's younger sister is like 7 so I would hope not her loooool

Also, doesnt matter who started it. They both cheated on each other so they're both as bad as each other. She even went for The Weeknd when he was with Bella. She should get no sympathy. At least Justin eventually had the common sense to move on

Reactions: 3