Secret Celebrity Gossip #97

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooll.. ive been a square hole in a round peg for over 30 years... It's their problem not yours ( repeat that daily ) šŸ˜‚
As I've said previously, the best advice I've ever received, courtesy of a goth girl called SarahĀ¹ was "don't be evil to yourself".

Ā¹even if someone who knows me were to read this, and know it were meĀ², this could be at least two different people.

Ā²which they would. I have a fairly identifiable posting style.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't think it was even that vague to be honest.

But, as I said in the Jack Monroe thread the other day, it's now approaching 20 years since I was diagnosed with Aspergers, so maybe I'm getting a bit better at noticing things.
I was diagnosed a lot more recently. Iā€™m always questioning whether I am overthinking/misconstruing a situation or things are going completely over my head. At least Iā€™m no longer stressed and anxious about not fitting in. Iā€™m still trying to learn certain social cues but I have learnt tact and can apply it 85% of the time so thereā€™s that lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As I've said previously, the best advice I've ever received, courtesy of a goth girl called SarahĀ¹ was "don't be evil to yourself".

Ā¹even if someone who knows me were to read this, and know it were meĀ², this could be at least two different people.

Ā²which they would. I have a fairly identifiable posting style.
Sarah knows the score!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was diagnosed a lot more recently. Iā€™m always questioning whether I am overthinking/misconstruing a situation or things are going completely over my head. At least Iā€™m no longer stressed and anxious about not fitting in. Iā€™m still trying to learn certain social cues but I have learnt tact and can apply it 85% of the time so thereā€™s that lol.
Yeah, it's bloody hard. All I can really say is to keep working on it and it will get better and or you'll get better at hiding that you feel awkward about it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My advice is ( for what it's worth šŸ™„).. Dont worry, don't care, don't give a crap about fitting in... People who love you will care enough to guide you... stick close to those who have your back ( trust me there are more out there then u realise) and. BE. YOURSELF.ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just read that all the BGT judges are currently negotiating their contracts for the next series so it seems like whoever leaked that transcript of Wailliams knew that and wanted maximum impact.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Just read that all the BGT judges are currently negotiating their contracts for the next series so it seems like whoever leaked that transcript of Wailliams knew that and wanted maximum impact.
It will be interesting to see if they drop him immediately or they wait for the uproar first.

Reactions: 14
a lot of interesting tweets from people in the publishing/childrenā€™s lit world today tbh. i donā€™t disagree with you on any level:

I want to know what THE THING or THINGS are, but the fact heā€™s being mentioned in the same breath as Savile, Gary Glitter and Twitter tells me his associated trend term is ā€œnonceā€ kinda tells you all you need to know

• Sad
Reactions: 31
He wonā€™t have much of that if he carries on trying to overpopulate the earth. I just donā€™t see why these women would want to be known as his ā€œbaby mama,ā€ a term I hate but seems to be attributed to these women in the press. šŸ¤¢ Thereā€™s more to life than having a baby with a celebrity and soon the child support will run out.
He cant possibly be giving any time to all his kids. I doubt he even knows who half of them are. I don't get the mindset of the mothers. Is this really what they want for themselves and their children? It's like they are in a cult!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Well I guess Nick Cannon's surname is appropriate at least because he sure ain't firing blanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Who is the MP who managed to have three concurrent affairs during lockdown?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
That does strike me as intentional timing.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.