Secret Celebrity Gossip #97

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although not an excuse I've always thought he had some form of tourette's or aspergers or something. Know what I mean?
As someone with Asperger’s, I find it insulting that his odd and despicable behaviour is automatically assumed that he’s on the spectrum. Why can’t people just be bad people any more, unless there is medical evidence stating otherwise?

Also, I’ve never like Lucas or Walliams from the start, even more so Walliams, there was something that I couldn’t put my finger on so all these allegations makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 118
Re Walliams… remember he has form in this field. He was at that dinner a few years ago for a men only society that actively petitioned for waitresses only and that they wear shirt skirts and v-neck shirts.

Argh I cannot remember the name of it… someone help

Re Nick Cannon: he is bleeping disgusting. I long to give him a vasectomy, preferably with a pair of rusty scissors.
As I said previously re Cannon, I don't think him and Musk were joking about "trying to solve the underpopulation problem".

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I remember Julia Carling, when presenting The Big Breakfast making her hatred for Diana quite clear. She also had to be persuaded not to name Diana in her divorce petition.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
As someone with Asperger’s, I find it insulting that his odd and despicable behaviour is automatically assumed that he’s on the spectrum. Why can’t people just be bad people any more, unless there is medical evidence stating otherwise?
Well the fact that you find it insulting is on you, it's just my opinion.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Well the fact that you find it insulting is on you, it's just my opinion.
You don't see how it might be offensive to people with ASD / Aspergers to assume that just because he is creepy he has Aspergers?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Re Walliams… remember he has form in this field. He was at that dinner a few years ago for a men only society that actively petitioned for waitresses only and that they wear shirt skirts and v-neck shirts.

Argh I cannot remember the name of it… someone help

Re Nick Cannon: he is bleeping disgusting. I long to give him a vasectomy, preferably with a pair of rusty scissors.
Nick Cannon needs his balls cutting off 12 bloody children! Why do these women out of all the men in the world want his kids.. plus he can’t be that rich surely

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
David Walliams is a predatory creep and his camp persona is designed to lull young women into a false sense of security.

In years to come, there will be many revelations about this repulsive man.
He is a smarmy bleep and I hope KARMA catches up with him soon

I said on here before that my daughter has worked with many celebrities, most of them lovely. Or at the very least, polite.
David Walliams is her least favourite, he was dismissive and rude, and when he wanted attention he would call out “oi you”
Behind his back, all the staff referred to him as “that prick” and hoped he wouldn’t come back.
I‘m not surprised this stuff is coming out, he is a total fake.
Oi You? Oh my duck I would have happily spat a big grolly in his face! Cheeky, entitled, posh bleep!

Reactions: 21
You don't see how it might be offensive to people with ASD / Aspergers to assume that just because he is creepy he has Aspergers?
Thank you for this. I actually thought that maybe I was taking something out of context and misunderstanding their comment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I just "Dr Googled" him... He's worth 20 million! The rich bleep!
He won’t have much of that if he carries on trying to overpopulate the earth. I just don’t see why these women would want to be known as his “baby mama,” a term I hate but seems to be attributed to these women in the press. 🤢 There’s more to life than having a baby with a celebrity and soon the child support will run out.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you for this. I actually thought that maybe I was taking something out of context and misunderstanding their comment.
you absolutely weren’t.

their comment was written in a deliberately vague way i feel, given how they’ve ignored all polite requests to elaborate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Regarding Walliams, I do wonder of he might be the ‘national treasure’ referred to a few weeks ago as having been involved in major scandal but no one could touch him until he dies. Interesting that the article mentions his lawyers, could today’s article be a test shot at discrediting him? Seeing how receptive the audience would be? I know David Jason has been touted as the person but that Walliams article seems like a fishing for feelings exercise to me. Would BGT staff really risk their jobs by leaking this info?

The absolute lack of morals in any media circle is staggering, Walliams, ITV allowing Hancock and Boy George on IAC ( I feel strongly Boy George has been given a free pass because the person he abused is male - not ok in my book whoever the victim), Jack Monroe‘s publishers still publishing her new book etc… it’s all so utterly scummy. it’s interesting who the media cancels and who they just turn a blind eye for… I presume it’s about powerful lawyers, how much money is made from a person and public perception.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Just an assumption, not fact, would it not be harder to cancel David Walliams as he has so many fingers in different pies…? As in, it would involve removing back catalogues of programmes, children’s books from stores etc etc. Maybe that’s why they do not bother with cancelling certain people…? It’s easier to cancel a person that just acts, or sings, over someone with a brand?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Regarding Walliams, I do wonder of he might be the ‘national treasure’ referred to a few weeks ago as having been involved in major scandal but no one could touch him until he dies. Interesting that the article mentions his lawyers, could today’s article be a test shot at discrediting him? Seeing how receptive the audience would be? I know David Jason has been touted as the person but that Walliams article seems like a fishing for feelings exercise to me. Would BGT staff really risk their jobs by leaking this info?

The absolute lack of morals in any media circle is staggering, Walliams, ITV allowing Hancock and Boy George on IAC ( I feel strongly Boy George has been given a free pass because the person he abused is male - not ok in my book whoever the victim), Jack Monroe‘s publishers still publishing her new book etc… it’s all so utterly scummy. it’s interesting who the media cancels and who they just turn a blind eye for… I presume it’s about powerful lawyers, how much money is made from a person and public perception.
a lot of interesting tweets from people in the publishing/children’s lit world today tbh. i don’t disagree with you on any level:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
a lot of interesting tweets from people in the publishing/children’s lit world today tbh. i don’t disagree with you on any level:

Good old Twitter!! Can be absolutely tit for some people but my gawd it's brilliant for exposing cunts like Walliams 👍

Reactions: 46
you absolutely weren’t.

their comment was written in a deliberately vague way i feel, given how they’ve ignored all polite requests to elaborate.
I don't think it was even that vague to be honest.

But, as I said in the Jack Monroe thread the other day, it's now approaching 20 years since I was diagnosed with Aspergers, so maybe I'm getting a bit better at noticing things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

But, as I said in the Jack Monroe thread the other day, it's now approaching 20 years since I was diagnosed with Aspergers, so maybe I'm getting a bit better at noticing things.
i used vague in an attempt to be polite 🤣 i should have said it was deliberate to offend so that they could then say oh sorry if you’re offended and then leave offering no further elaboration or detail on why they made such a hurtful and prejudiced comment.

and so i ended up being the vague one, apologies!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Loooll.. ive been a square hole in a round peg for over 30 years... It's their problem not yours ( repeat that daily ) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.