Secret Celebrity Gossip #97

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been on Twitter and if you search Katherine Ryan, the top 2 that come up are Katherine Ryan predator and Katherine Ryan Russell Brand. Clicked on a few that had comments saying DW, but also Stewart Lee was trending at the same time. She can't say theres a predator around and not name him!! Whats she achieved except getting herself a lot of attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I've just been on Twitter and if you search Katherine Ryan, the top 2 that come up are Katherine Ryan predator and Katherine Ryan Russell Brand. Clicked on a few that had comments saying DW, but also Stewart Lee was trending at the same time. She can't say theres a predator around and not name him!! Whats she achieved except getting herself a lot of attention.
I think she's done as much as she can without getting into a lot legal trouble and I admire her for it. It would have been much easier for her to not say anything at all. She's been vocal about a situation that she has strong feelings about. She hasn't been that vague, not really. She's also been quite direct and open about why she can't name him, after sensibly taking some legal advice by the sounds of it and I imagine as soon as she is able (if there comes a time he is charged) she will confirm who it is. It's not a perfect situation but it's better than everybody just keeping quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yeah. She has never been known for being classy as she? Didn’t she say she would get ann an abortion so she could go in Big Brother? Also-the boob job she got was bad, and she was posting pics everywhere like it was a victory.

This is a reasonable summation, actually.

I always thought she should have been more concerned about her nose and eyebrows, than her flat chest.
I think she was under the impression that she'd have millions without any hard graft involved, big brother gigs, be one of those that bounces from reality tv, to reality tv, but she just isn't attractive and has no polish.
I totally get wanting a better life for your kids, but it's really hard work and there's no faking it til you make it, women like Josie don't want to put the work in and don't have the smarts or personality to get the lifestyle they think they deserve. They just feed into the stigma that single mums are feckless and are too busy shagging/popping out kids to work.

Reactions: 13
I think she was under the impression that she'd have millions without any hard graft involved, big brother gigs, be one of those that bounces from reality tv, to reality tv, but she just isn't attractive and has no polish.
I totally get wanting a better life for your kids, but it's really hard work and there's no faking it til you make it, women like Josie don't want to put the work in and don't have the smarts or personality to get the lifestyle they think they deserve. They just feed into the stigma that single mums are feckless and are too busy shagging/popping out kids to work.
In her position, going by what I’ve read on this thread, she’d achieve a better life for her kids if she stopped popping out new ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is an absolutely awful human, absolutely no dignity, class, self awareness. And for that, I’m kind of obsessed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.