Secret Celebrity Gossip #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn't surprise me if they secretly reconciled. He doesn't seem to have any spark with his new lady, whereas Dec and Ali seem genuinely happy together. I wonder how he felt when the press savaged Lisa and ridiculed her looks, her clothing choices, her weight - this was a woman he'd shared his life with for decades, and he allowed her to be thrown to the wolves to save his career.
Lisa is loved up with a guy. They have lived together for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was genuinely emotional when Dec walked out on SNT on his own. I was emotional for Dec because I thought what a position Ant had put him in.

Dec is the talent there and Ant should thank his lucky stars that Dec is so lovely, loyal and forgiving.

Holly I find more bearable without Schofield. I enjoyed her on the IAC series she did with Dec and I enjoyed her the night she did Dancing On Ice with Stephen Mulhern.
Schofield is unbearable, whether he's presenting on his own or with a partner. He's insufferably smug.

Dec proved he was more than capable of presenting on his own, and it shows what a decent man he is, that he risked his own career, by sticking with Ant. He did say, in an interview, that he was 'very cross' when the details of Ant's drink driving crash surfaced, and thought he'd been incredibly stupid and selfish, but he was as close to him as his brothers, and couldn't abandon him.

Reactions: 27
Dec proved he was more than capable of presenting on his own, and it shows what a decent man he is, that he risked his own career, by sticking with Ant. He did say, in an interview, that he was 'very cross' when the details of Ant's drink driving crash surfaced, and thought he'd been incredibly stupid and selfish, but he was as close to him as his brothers, and couldn't abandon him.
yep: they’ve been friends really their entire lives. i can’t see that’s a relationship that you easily walk away from. it does show, like you say, how decent a person dec is. a lot of others would have seen the potential success for themselves and done a runner, but he’s stuck with him despite the damage to their joint “brand”. i give him credit for that.

Reactions: 17
It wouldn't surprise me if they secretly reconciled. He doesn't seem to have any spark with his new lady, whereas Dec and Ali seem genuinely happy together. I wonder how he felt when the press savaged Lisa and ridiculed her looks, her clothing choices, her weight - this was a woman he'd shared his life with for decades, and he allowed her to be thrown to the wolves to save his career.
How he allowed the press to treat Lisa is what disgusted me the most. What a absolute disgrace of a so called man. :mad:

I hope she is happy with her new partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Its mental how Boy George, conviction for kidnap, is the highest paid star on I'm a Celebrity and no-one is really battling an eyelid.

On the other hand, Seann Walsh is also rumoured to be entering the camp and its all tut-tut, he's a terrible person. And his crime, having a drunken snog with his dance partner.

Yes, he behaved badly as he was in a relationship. But it's not exactly kidnap is it???

• Heart
Reactions: 69
How he allowed the press to treat Lisa is what disgusted me the most. What a absolute disgrace of a so called man. :mad:

I hope she is happy with her new partner.
Me too. I think the fact he was photographed with his new girlfriend, looking loved up (although dead behind eyes), walking the dogs on an almost daily basis, shoving his supposed new-found happiness in Lisa's face, while the paps were buzzing around Lisa taking photos of her looking overweight and dishevelled, shows what an absolute bastard Ant McP really is. It was all about reinventing himself as a healthy man with no skeletons in his closet. It wouldn't surprise me if he relapses and goes back on the drink/cocaine - and I hope with his next fall from grace, Dec has the courage to forge ahead with his solo career.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Its mental how Boy George, conviction for kidnap, is the highest paid star on I'm a Celebrity and no-one is really battling an eyelid.

On the other hand, Seann Walsh is also rumoured to be entering the camp and its all tut-tut, he's a terrible person. And his crime, having a drunken snog with his dance partner.

Yes, he behaved badly as he was in a relationship. But it's not exactly kidnap is it???
Largely, our opinions are moulded by the press and he has good PR people behind him. That's the only explanation

Reactions: 13
Especially when the handsome bugger smiles right at you.

I’ve been down the front at a few of their gigs and he’s great for giving back the love while on stage 😍 swoon
Yep, one teenage crush I will always cling to. I even used watch his bass guitar lessons during lockdown even though I have zero interest in being a bass guitarist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Schofield is unbearable, whether he's presenting on his own or with a partner. He's insufferably smug.
In a bizarre crossover many years ago Mark Shaw told me that Schofield had invited him to see his etchings. He was one of the few djs/presenters who regularly featured Then Jerico on their shows. The only others I can recall was David Kid Jensen and Gary Crowley.

You can imagine therefore that his coming out was not a surprise to me

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is why I lost a lot of respect for him. His agent was being paid their 10% by him. He wasnt a mute party in all this. He could have demanded they stop with the leaks and the paps being paid to follow her around, but he didnt. He stood there selling stupid dog walking pictures for the press to take a dig at her. A private citizen. I hope she doesnt 'secretly reconcile' with him after what he has done to her. I would hope she would have more self respect. He also fought for custody of the dog he gave her for her birthday, then proceeded to get a load of other dogs. Nasty selfish piece of work

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Especially when the handsome bugger smiles right at you.

I’ve been down the front at a few of their gigs and he’s great for giving back the love while on stage 😍 swoon
That love is going on my bucket list. Don't care if I'm 70 and he’s 82 (I know our age difference since the Smash Hits days)

Reactions: 6
That love is going on my bucket list. Don't care if I'm 70 and he’s 82 (I know our age difference since the Smash Hits days)
he's an absolute gem. I went to his book launch in London and was soo nervous as I had never met him before. When I told him it was my birthday that day (forgive me i never fib but it was actually the day after) he wanted to give me a hug. The security woman would not let him so he just gave me this absolutely bone crushing squeeze of a handshake if I close my eyes I can still feel years later

I'm going all wibbly just thinking about it .. what a guy
548652_10151141065805956_1700101920_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
he's an absolute gem. I went to his book launch in London and was soo nervous as I had never met him before. When I told him it was my birthday that day (forgive me i never fib but it was actually the day after) he wanted to give me a hug. The security woman would not let him so he just gave me this absolutely bone crushing squeeze of a handshake if I close my eyes I can still feel years later
Did he smell nice?😍

Reactions: 2
This is why I lost a lot of respect for him. His agent was being paid their 10% by him. He wasnt a mute party in all this. He could have demanded they stop with the leaks and the paps being paid to follow her around, but he didnt. He stood there selling stupid dog walking pictures for the press to take a dig at her. A private citizen. I hope she doesnt 'secretly reconcile' with him after what he has done to her. I would hope she would have more self respect. He also fought for custody of the dog he gave her for her birthday, then proceeded to get a load of other dogs. Nasty selfish piece of work
I presume it can only be Ant who leaked stories that he and Lisa slept in separate rooms for years as she was a snorer due to her weight and the booze.
Also he had taken to sleeping on the sofa due to his knee problems and getting upstairs.
That could only have come from him couldn't it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
In a bizarre crossover many years ago Mark Shaw told me that Schofield had invited him to see his etchings. He was one of the few djs/presenters who regularly featured Then Jerico on their shows. The only others I can recall was David Kid Jensen and Gary Crowley.

You can imagine therefore that his coming out was not a surprise to me
I met Schofield once. He was sat a few rows in front of us at a Then Jerico concert. This was late 80s.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.