Secret Celebrity Gossip #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these two paragraphs from the BBC Jerry Lee Lewis obituary sum him up very well:

1666982654249.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He's possibly left or been kicked out of Blue.
He's not been seen since he was kicked off a flight for abusive behaviour. The 3 others were on bbc breakfast this am (SUCH hot tea :ROFLMAO: ) and they said 'he's taking some time off right now'.

Who will do the high bits????
Anyone who's doing a spiky tit can cover them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That photo of Perry on the book jacket has got to be 10 plus years old. The guy is vain as well as jealous. He looks like a thumb with hair.
If it IS a recent photo there were probably about 12 bulldog clips at the back of his head holding up all the slack. Then the obligatory Photoshopping afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's possibly left or been kicked out of Blue.
He's not been seen since he was kicked off a flight for abusive behaviour. The 3 others were on bbc breakfast this am (SUCH hot tea :ROFLMAO: ) and they said 'he's taking some time off right now'.

Who will do the high bits????
He better get his act together pronto. Blue have a 20th Anniversary tour kicking off in December.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any idea who this is about? From this weeks Upshot?
I showed this to my friend and he said Bruno Lage without hesitation. Apparently he has "vibes" 😆

Eta: he just remembered Frank Lampard owned a house that was rented by a woman who turned it into a brothel so it could be him?

Reactions: 8
I took one for the team and looked (you can thank me later :ROFLMAO: )- Not so bad, mostly topless but there are two or three of Anna R-R's bush. Nothing THAT explicit.
Do you mean Anna Richardson, tv presenter? Anna RR is the changing rooms woman 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You folks and the celeb nudes. 😂😂

I had to check the Sue Perkins and Anna Richardson ones and got a lot more than I bargained for. 🙈 Who’s close up foof shot is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This from her TV show. Some believe this to be just a trick of shadow others believe it to be the infamous growler bush.
20221028_230237.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bucks Fizz related, bear with. One of the biggest let downs of my life was finding out (via tv etc, not real life) what a humongous bell end David Van Day is. I fancied the pants off him in Dollar and I hated Therese cos she got to be in his orbit. The scales well and truly fell away as he revealed himself on every programme he was on to be an unrelenting twit of the highest order.
I won a comp when I was 13. The prize was to go on a tv show. Dollar were the star guests. They were miserable offscreen couldn’t wait to get away. My main takeaway as a 13 year old is that they were very short and very mean. They also wore full length (for them) fur coats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.