Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hudson looks ridiculous. I honestly don't understand how women think it makes them look healthier/younger, the actress who plays Chas Dingle in Emmerdale has got a face like a lumpy pillow. The camera wasn't kind to her in the last few episodes.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's rumoured to be an abuser of young actresses.
Wouldn't surprise me. She's a fat mess with a foul mouth who gets away with a lot because they like her in Harry Potter and she's old. If a random person on the street said stuff she said and how she says it, they would be vilified.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree that being in Harry Potter probably makes her untouchable.
Coupled with the fact that she gives herself this eccentric, batty old woman persona that she hides behind.
I think she’s actually quite toxic, and she’s on my list of “wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of stuff comes out about them after they’ve gone” people!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Not a fan of her either. I've worked ~near~ her as opposed to with her and she barked at me to get her a glass of water. I was not an assistant or stagehand and I wasn't there for her but she just assumed based on my age at the time and how I was dressed and the fact that I was doing a lot of running around that I was a lacky she could bark at. I told her I was busy but if she asked someone else nicely perhaps they'd get her some. She also did not smell very nice. Not BO but like that stale smell you get when you don't air your washing properly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Praying that whoever the ‘untouchable’ person who won’t be known until they’ve passed isn’t RC. I highly doubt it but these days you never know. I’ve been wracking my brains ever since lol It’s a horrible feeling knowing there is someone famous we all probably watch or like and they’ve done the same kind of thing as JS. Sorry for the initials, I absolutely love RC and devastated he’s gone, such a phenomenal actor and would hate to offend anyone.

Anyone else see Phillip Schofield at the NTAs? That lovely, funny persona has disappeared and you can see the true, real man he is. I don’t know what it is but you can see in his demeanour that he knows his time is up. Just imagine standing in front of thousands of people who want you off TV, thanking them for an award for best show when you’re a huge bully to everyone on that said show and all your dark secrets are slowly slipping out. 🙃🤣 I’m glad I’m not him lol

Reactions: 43
Who’s RC? You dont have to hide names on here. It’s not mumsnet. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who’s RC? You dont have to hide names on here. It’s not mumsnet. 🤣🤣
I didn’t know who RC was either until they said later in their paragraph “devastated he’s gone” so presumably Robbie Coltrane.

Reactions: 18

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. She's an horrible woman.
I hate even mildly sticking up for the current government, but I do think politicians should be able to do their jobs and take the mountains of criticism without having to put up with being sworn at on top of it.

Now I get she’d argue she didn’t say it to his face, but she had made sure he knows now anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate even mildly sticking up for the current government, but I do think politicians should be able to do their jobs and take the mountains of criticism without having to put up with being sworn at on top of it.

Now I get she’d argue she didn’t say it to his face, but she had made sure he knows now anyway.
I’m surprised that she didn’t finish by saying she sucked him off, that’s how she finishes every other bleeping bullshit tale that comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Not a fan of her either. I've worked ~near~ her as opposed to with her and she barked at me to get her a glass of water. I was not an assistant or stagehand and I wasn't there for her but she just assumed based on my age at the time and how I was dressed and the fact that I was doing a lot of running around that I was a lacky she could bark at. I told her I was busy but if she asked someone else nicely perhaps they'd get her some. She also did not smell very nice. Not BO but like that stale smell you get when you don't air your washing properly.
You have just confirmed both my suspicions about her. That’s she’s not very nice and doesn’t smell good. 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You have just confirmed both my suspicions about her. That’s she’s not very nice and doesn’t smell good. 😀.
I knew it! I've always suspected she smells bad 🤣

I like Alexander Armstrong but I always remember reading this article when he was promoting his album where he was trying to say they didn't have much money growing up as his father was "only" an NHS GP 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.