Secret Celebrity Gossip #93

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xander aside, I’m loving pointless with Stephen Mangan. Something a bit nice about him. He seems so lovely as well.
Any tea?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh god 🤭

I made a joke about this to a friend a few weeks ago asking who would play Rooney. I can't believe they're actually making a series.
Someone in a Shrek outfit?

@Oh bra wind free basically no, I was reading my friend’s paper and I got that feeling where you feel someone is staring at you. So I look up and lock eyes with Graham Coxon who is standing at the bar. He gives me a long hard seductive stare and we lock eyes for ages. He looks me up and down. I can’t remember what happened next but the pub got very busy. I had a big crush on Graham at the time and I remember texting my friend who was like go for it! But I didn’t. Seems like that was a good decision.
Ew, my daughter's bearded dragon does that. I hope he blinked!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And Paddy M presents A Question of Sport now - primetime BBC.
Why would his wife keep quiet about it though?

Reactions: 8
If it is paddy, it’ll be interesting to see if this baby has autism like his other 3.
(I mean this in the nicest way possible)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sad to read about Robbie Coltrane, I loved Tutti Frutti back in the day. Richard Wilson had a great role in it. "Miss Toner!"

Xander aside, I’m loving pointless with Stephen Mangan. Something a bit nice about him. He seems so lovely as well.
Any tea?
Portrait Artist of the Year is a guilty pleasure of mine (in a weird way, probably because I have no artistic talent myself). Frank Skinner left big shoes to fill but SM filled them effortlessly.

As you say, just seems like a nice chap 👍🏻

Reactions: 31
OMG not Xander! I have my tea (dinner for those darn sarf) with him most days and I can’t bear the thought of him doing “it” - it would be like imagining the Pope or Father Christmas having sex! Some things should remain sacred on Tattle and his reputation is one of them!
To begin with I couldn’t think of any BBC presenters other than AA but no I definitely don’t think it’s him!

Reactions: 2
Re: the stripper gossip, my first thought was Paul Whitehouse. Not a presenter as such, but he is on the extremely popular fishing programme with Bob Mortimer on the BBC and has many catchphrases from his Fast Show days (not to mention the stage musical of Only Fools and Horses in which he stars as Grandad). I very much doubt it is him though. I think he’s lovely and I love the fishing programme he does with the equally adorable Bob, but I’ve always thought there’s something slightly sleazy about him (Paul I mean).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Re: the stripper gossip, my first thought was Paul Whitehouse. Not a presenter as such, but he is on the extremely popular fishing programme with Bob Mortimer on the BBC and has many catchphrases from his Fast Show days (not to mention the stage musical of Only Fools and Horses in which he stars as Grandad). I very much doubt it is him though. I think he’s lovely and I love the fishing programme he does with the equally adorable Bob, but I’ve always thought there’s something slightly sleazy about him (Paul I mean).
No no noooooo! Don’t say that! 😢 😂
I don’t think he’d be classed as a prime time presenter? Although I’m not actually sure what’s classed as prime time TV to be honest.
I thought it was pretty certain that it was the no likey guy.

No no noooooo! Don’t say that! 😢 😂
I don’t think he’d be classed as a prime time presenter? Although I’m not actually sure what’s classed as prime time TV to be honest.
I thought it was pretty certain that it was the no likey guy.
Oh yes, I’m sure it’s McGuinness, but I’m just saying Paul Whitehouse was the very first name that popped in my head. I think it was the catchphrase thing that made me automatically think of him. So many from the Fast Show! 😂

Reactions: 4
Any tea?
He looks so good now. Age suits him. I always thought he was nice looking but had a bit of a Wallace and Grommit vibe going on. The grey hair is good.

Btw did anyone see Graham Norton last night? Kate Hudson has wrecked her face. Stupid big lips and pillowy looking. Colin Farrell was so funny and looks good too. Looking forward to seeing his new film with Brendan Gleason.

Reactions: 20
I can’t stand Paddy McGuinness, I think he’s an awful presenter and he’s made Question of Sport unwatchable. He definitely counts as prime time, he has some Saturday night singing show starting. Thinking about it, you could have a really unlucky weekend and see him on Friday QOS, Saturday singing and Sunday Top Gear. I have no idea how he gets so much work. And yes, I do think he’s the father.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And Paddy M presents A Question of Sport now - primetime BBC.
Why would his wife keep quiet about it though?
Maybe he has a hold of her with the financial side of divorce.
Even after their divorce, if his career tanks after stories like this coming out,he won't be able to keep up his payments to her.

Christine has had so much work done that she doesn’t even look like herself- I didn’t recognise her. That dress is definately a few sizes too small.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.