Secret Celebrity Gossip #92

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost my darling, beloved Dad to MND twenty years ago. It is the most frightening, horrific disease and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. From diagnosis to death it took just four months for my Dad, and we consider him lucky that it was so mercifully quick. 😢

On a lighter note, because I hate to be a Debbie Downer, that photograph of Katie Melua reminds me of one of my Mum’s old phrases - ‘chapel hat pegs’.😁
I wouldn’t put the bins out wearing that monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I lost my darling, beloved Dad to MND twenty years ago. It is the most frightening, horrific disease and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. From diagnosis to death it took just four months for my Dad, and we consider him lucky that it was so mercifully quick. 😢

On a lighter note, because I hate to be a Debbie Downer, that photograph of Katie Melua reminds me of one of my Mum’s old phrases - ‘chapel hat pegs’.😁
I remember seeing a documentary and a neurologist said the worst thing you ever have to do in his line of work was give someone a diagnosis of MND. Many illnesses are awful but that one is particularly cruel isn't it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just chatting to a friend of mine who did some work with Foo Fighters for the Taylor Hawkins tribute and apparently Dave Grohl and his wife aren't together and haven't been since early this year. This didn't come from grohl directly but from vague comments made people who work with the band all the time and his general read on the situation. Especially rough year for him if it is true (but I also have my doubts that it is)

Probably a stretch to wonder if anyone here would have any inside info.
I saw a video from one of the Taylor Hawkins tribute concerts and he gave his wife a kiss so I hope that they are still together. But who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn't that the last pile of tit she did, and that was years ago! Why is she in the DM? It looks like the father is unknown ( to them) but even so. Why print a story about her? I wouldn't even recognise her to take a surreptitious photo to sell to the DM!
Because nipples. I don't think their "reporting" gets any more cerebral than that.

Reactions: 17
More than a few times.
Really not trying to be horrid, but given you have made some pretty harsh comments about his wife, and you talk about sleeping with him yourself and how great he is, is it the case that you are a bit regretful that you aren't with him?

Really really not being a witch, just not sure you are aware how it comes across? Sorry if I am barking up the wrong tree.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I remember seeing a documentary and a neurologist said the worst thing you ever have to do in his line of work was give someone a diagnosis of MND. Many illnesses are awful but that one is particularly cruel isn't it?
My mother in law died from MMD - my husband cared for her at home right up until the end. (I helped as much as I could but I have my own chronic health issues). She didn't want anyone else coming into the house to help, which I can understand, but it put such a mental and physical strain on him.

It's a horrible condition - I pray that they find a cure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Did it accidentally fall out of his trousers as you walked past or did you get fruity with him?
Haha. I’ve had sex with him a fair few times - was involved in a few orgies in the very early days (‘99/00). Also had him on his own!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd missed the news of Katie Melua splitting from James Toseland it seems

Reactions: 7
My mother in law died from MMD - my husband cared for her at home right up until the end. (I helped as much as I could but I have my own chronic health issues). She didn't want anyone else coming into the house to help, which I can understand, but it put such a mental and physical strain on him.

It's a horrible condition - I pray that they find a cure.
I'm so sorry. It sounds dreadful. I hope you and your husband have managed to come to terms with what happened as best as anyone can do. It's a bastard of a traumatic disease.

I'd missed the news of Katie Melua splitting from James Toseland it seems
It's a shame, they always seemed really happy together. I can't stand her music but she seems to be a nice lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sick to death of David Beckham and all of the Beckhams. Fine he queued to file past the Queens coffin but it was all for PR. He doesn't care one jot about the Qatar gov't human rights record as long as he gets a big fat paycheck and exposure. Anyone remember his vile leaked emails from a few years back?

Screenshot 2022-10-13 7.13.19 PM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Because nipples. I don't think their "reporting" gets any more cerebral than that.
Nah not in this case. The 'story' was probably placed in the Dm by her management team (forthcoming tour) and she's worn the ShitNipple Dress to ensure it gets placement and engagement.

Is her manager still 'Prof' Jonathan Shalit? People use the inverted commas for him as his email, insta, twitter handles used to be Professor Hisname but his Prof is only an honorary degree so not meant to be used like that.

Reactions: 6
Nah not in this case. The 'story' was probably placed in the Dm by her management team (forthcoming tour) and she's worn the ShitNipple Dress to ensure it gets placement and engagement.

Is her manager still 'Prof' Jonathan Shalit? People use the inverted commas for him as his email, insta, twitter handles used to be Professor Hisname but his Prof is only an honorary degree so not meant to be used like that.
Tour? I didn’t even know she was still in the music business. Hadn’t heard off her in years. But maybe I’ve just missed out on her recent stuff.

Reactions: 6
Tour? I didn’t even know she was still in the music business. Hadn’t heard off her in years. But maybe I’ve just missed out on her recent stuff.
Ikr?! But the linked article mentioned her being pregnant on her forthcoming tour, so that must be it.

I bet she's inexplicably popular somewhere unexpected. Like Belgium.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.