Secret Celebrity Gossip #92

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last thread, we have literally walked through memory lane through Manchester in the 90s and magazine as well as food memories from the 80s and 90s. We have discussed amongst others, Matt Bellamy (not David) and Phillip Schofield. We said goodbye to Dame Angela Lansbury - rest in peace.
Please carry on pouring that tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone on the last thread mentioned someone having a vagina like Madonna and the virgin mary, 😬 I'm guessing they didn't mean the weird Madonna picture birthing a tree that she put out recently 🤣
Screenshot_20221012-225845_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Night all, I have a fray bentos pie cooking in the oven 😋...and Matt Bellamy is knocking at my back door trying to get in ✊️🤭..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This line from the A-list. :LOL:

Welles, Orson. Unhappy man who deserved better in life. Didn't treat his women well, though. Possibly the Black Dahlia murderer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
To everyone who made comment on Matt Bellamy’s height, or lack thereof - I assure you he makes up for it in every other way! 😉

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This dude is seriously unhinged. BBC yet again failing abysmally. Four women had years of abuse by him but only stepped in when Jeremy Vine complained about his harassment.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What a fucker. Getting the other woman pregnant so soon.
Predictable but....ugh..🙄

She was 30 when she married him and he was in his early 20s. I feel like he started acting out because he lost his "best" years by getting married too young and now he's fucked it by getting the new girl pregnant. Won't last!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to love Eddie Izzard:

“They’re not womens clothes, they’re my clothes”. 😂

What a bleeping disappointment he turned out to be.

Insinuating that people are homophobic because they call adults out on crappy behaviours is very manipulative and is one of the reasons why predators get away with their predatory behaviours in plain sight.

Philip Schofield is predatory and has used his family for cover and then in turn the gay community.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I used to love Eddie Izzard:

Philip Schofield is predatory and has used his family for cover and then in turn the gay community.
I suppose I'm sensitive to the subject because I have a family member who is gay and married and had kids in the 80s. He's maybe 6 or 7 years older than Schofield and we're Irish so it was illegal to be gay at the time, never mind just socially not as widely accepted as it is nowadays but it's not unheard of to end up in that situation.

Also I have connections to ITV and while most of them work more with the evening schedule, they have said most of what he hear in the media is not true or at the very least blown way out of proportion to the actual truth. I've also met him professionally a few times and found him pleasant if a little stand offish/awkward

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This dude is seriously unhinged. BBC yet again failing abysmally. Four women had years of abuse by him but only stepped in when Jeremy Vine complained about his harassment.

More like another example of manipulative BBC-bashing.

He'd been kicked out of the BBC ages before. If a current BBC employee feels they're being harrassed by a non-BBC employee, isn't it the police's job to look into it rather than the BBC's? If you were getting hassled by someone outside your work, would you go to your boss and ask them to sort it out? This 'failure' of the BBC is a 'failure' that I think you'll find at every newspaper reporting this shite, along with every commercial company relishing each bit of anti-BBC propaganda that is pushed out.

Vine is not even formally a BBC employee. He's a freelance with certain current contracts, including one from Channel 5. Why isn't Channel 5 being attacked for not solving the problem? Why aren't the particular people who gave Belfield jobs, in spite of knowing his reputation, not being criticised (rather than, in some cases, actually, ludicrously, being held up as victims themselves?)? Why aren't Belfield's other employers, such as Capital Gold, who indulged him more than the BBC ever did, not being dragged into it? Belfield's attacks on Vine and others went far beyond BBC issues, and most were centred more on non-BBC and quite personal issues. Why is the BBC supposed to have had the right, as well as the duty, to take charge of any complaint? Why not YouTube, who actually broadcast many of his attacks and had the power to block him and remove all of his videos? Why not all the people, including some anti-BBC MPs, who actively defended Belfield as he continued his attacks?

Yet again, the agenda against the BBC, because it is driven by most who report on these matters, is being allowed to wildly distort serious issues, whilst being depicted, insultingly, as being presented 'out of concern for the victims'. It's pathetic, as are those who swallow this garbage without a moment's doubt or hesitation.

Reactions: 24

It is a shame he wasn't stopped sooner. After listening to Jeremy Vines Victim impact statement, that man had to be stopped before someone took their own life. The abuse was so relentless that some of the victims even considered suicide. If that had happened, Bellfield is so psychopathic he would have celebrated the fact. He is a scary man. A dangerous, deceitful, consistent liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

He'd been kicked out of the BBC ages before. If a current BBC employee feels they're being harrassed by a non-BBC employee, isn't it the police's job to look into it rather than the BBC's? If you were getting hassled by someone outside your work, would you go to your boss and ask them to sort it out? This 'failure' of the BBC is a 'failure' that I think you'll find at every newspaper reporting this shite, along with every commercial company relishing each bit of anti-BBC propaganda that is pushed out.

Vine is not even formally a BBC employee. He's a freelance with certain current contracts, including one from Channel 5. Why isn't Channel 5 being attacked for not solving the problem? Why aren't the particular people who gave Belfield jobs, in spite of knowing his reputation, not being criticised (rather than, in some cases, actually, ludicrously, being held up as victims themselves?)? Why aren't Belfield's other employers, such as Capital Gold, who indulged him more than the BBC ever did, not being dragged into it? Belfield's attacks on Vine and others went far beyond BBC issues, and most were centred more on non-BBC and quite personal issues. Why is the BBC supposed to have had the right, as well as the duty, to take charge of any complaint? Why not YouTube, who actually broadcast many of his attacks and had the power to block him and remove all of his videos? Why not all the people, including some anti-BBC MPs, who actively defended Belfield as he continued his attacks?

Yet again, the agenda against the BBC, because it is driven by most who report on these matters, is being allowed to wildly distort serious issues, whilst being depicted, insultingly, as being presented 'out of concern for the victims'. It's pathetic, as are those who swallow this garbage without a moment's doubt or hesitation.
You raise very good points. Thank you.

Reactions: 9

You realise that it is current and former BBC employees who are expressing their concerns over the way the BBC handled this? And this is an article from The Guardian, not traditionally an anti BBC publication?

No, it wasn't solely the BBC's responsibility, but their employees were being harassed by a former colleague, at their workplaces and via their work contact information and bosses. The BBC even opened an investigation into one of his complaints despite his years of harassment of the subjects of the complaint!

I have been the subject of harassment at work, and my employers, a mere retail chain, did what they could to help me, including supporting me when I spoke to the police about it.

The ultimate responsibility here is on Bellfield, but the BBC could have done better by their employees. Saying so does not make anyone overall anti-BBC.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.