Secret Celebrity Gossip #92

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate can you be for tbe limelight!! Good luck to her & him they are going to need it!
I can’t understand women getting pregnant by a guy so early in the relationship. Particularly as the father to be is feckless and has casually waved off his family including another newborn. Let them enjoy each other. Helen is the lucky one here, even if she probably doesn’t think so at the moment. She is cracking on, not cracking up. He has a reputation as a low life. I would much rather be in her shoes than his.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Someone on the last thread mentioned someone having a vagina like Madonna and the virgin mary, 😬 I'm guessing they didn't mean the weird Madonna picture birthing a tree that she put out recently 🤣
View attachment 1646381
Funnily enough this looks a lot like the person we were talking about and I could imagine her hanging that above her mantlepiece if it was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You realise that it is current and former BBC employees who are expressing their concerns over the way the BBC handled this? And this is an article from The Guardian, not traditionally an anti BBC publication?

No, it wasn't solely the BBC's responsibility, but their employees were being harassed by a former colleague, at their workplaces and via their work contact information and bosses. The BBC even opened an investigation into one of his complaints despite his years of harassment of the subjects of the complaint!

I have been the subject of harassment at work, and my employers, a mere retail chain, did what they could to help me, including supporting me when I spoke to the police about it.

The ultimate responsibility here is on Bellfield, but the BBC could have done better by their employees. Saying so does not make anyone overall anti-BBC.
Do you realise that not all of the complainants were from the BBC? Do you also realise that if someone outside a company is harrassing someone who works for that company, the fact that he or she used to work for that company is not actually a factor in whether or not said company gets involved? And do you also realise that merely 'saying so' is not what I was criticising? I do hope that you do; it would save further confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t understand women getting pregnant by a guy so early in the relationship. Particularly as the father to be is feckless and has casually waved off his family including another newborn. Let them enjoy each other. Helen is the lucky one here, even if she probably doesn’t think so at the moment. She is cracking on, not cracking up. He has a reputation as a low life. I would much rather be in her shoes than his.
Exactly. Who on earth thinks that the ideal catch and father of your children is someone who not only already has 3 kids, but walked out on them when the youngest was newborn? She probably stupidly thought a baby would cement their relationship, but experience should have told her that it didn't stop him from shagging her when his first wife was pregnant!

Reactions: 34
Do you realise that not all of the complainants were from the BBC? Do you also realise that if someone outside a company is harrassing someone who works for that company, the fact that he or she used to work for that company is not actually a factor in whether or not said company gets involved? And do you also realise that merely 'saying so' is not what I was criticising? I do hope that you do; it would save further confusion.
Do you work for the BBC or are you this unpleasant on their behalf for free?

They're a multi billion pound publicly funded organisation, they don't need you to cape for them this hard.

Reactions: 12
Just chatting to a friend of mine who did some work with Foo Fighters for the Taylor Hawkins tribute and apparently Dave Grohl and his wife aren't together and haven't been since early this year. This didn't come from grohl directly but from vague comments made people who work with the band all the time and his general read on the situation. Especially rough year for him if it is true (but I also have my doubts that it is)

Probably a stretch to wonder if anyone here would have any inside info.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

MND is so sad :( It would be incredible to one day find a cure to reverse symptoms.

On the news yesterday, they had very clever scientists who have not only grown brain cells, they've got those brain cells to learn how to play Pong.

I hope it's the beginning of a breakthrough for people with MND and other neurological problems. We could literally replace the damaged cells with new ones, and it doesn't carry the same ethical dispute that plagues CRISPR research.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That is an unfortunate dress Katie is wearing. I absolutely can’t stand her, no idea why. Just looking at her bugs me. Her songs are tit. Luckily she’s easy to avoid.
Her songs are tit and annoying. Is she not wearing a bra? At that stage of pregnancy? Shes brave!

That is an unfortunate dress Katie is wearing. I absolutely can’t stand her, no idea why. Just looking at her bugs me. Her songs are tit. Luckily she’s easy to avoid.
Is she the one that sang that big pile of pretentious cow tit " there are 9 million bicycles in Beijing"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MND is so sad :( It would be incredible to one day find a cure to reverse symptoms.
I lost my darling, beloved Dad to MND twenty years ago. It is the most frightening, horrific disease and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. From diagnosis to death it took just four months for my Dad, and we consider him lucky that it was so mercifully quick. 😢

On a lighter note, because I hate to be a Debbie Downer, that photograph of Katie Melua reminds me of one of my Mum’s old phrases - ‘chapel hat pegs’.😁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
That’s a fact, it’s a thing we can’t deny.

I’ve always found her really boring
Its not a fact though, is it, Katie? Its an estimate based on available population statistics. Don't even get me started...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Its not a fact though, is it, Katie? Its an estimate based on available population statistics. Don't even get me started...
Wasn't that the last pile of tit she did, and that was years ago! Why is she in the DM? It looks like the father is unknown ( to them) but even so. Why print a story about her? I wouldn't even recognise her to take a surreptitious photo to sell to the DM!

Reactions: 9
On the news yesterday, they had very clever scientists who have not only grown brain cells, they've got those brain cells to learn how to play Pong.

I hope it's the beginning of a breakthrough for people with MND and other neurological problems. We could literally replace the damaged cells with new ones, and it doesn't carry the same ethical dispute that plagues CRISPR research.
Wasn't there something a few weeks ago that they've found something that slows it down or reverses effects or am I thinking of another nervous system disease?

Reactions: 4
Is she the one that sang that big pile of pretentious cow tit " there are 9 million bicycles in Beijing"?
And I wanted to rip the bells off every single last one.And set fire to anything else that might have inspired this bloody travesty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.