Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cosmo69

Chatty Member
I was watching the last bit of Strictly last night - what a shower of wotsit that show has become! - and during one of the post-dance interview bits, Jayde Adams (nope, me neither) parked her hand on her female partner's bum and let it rest there like a flounder on a sandy cushion. She even had a grope. I know that show has gone mad but, all the same, imagine if a male 'celeb' had decided to cop a feel on camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Amelia99

VIP Member
Olivia Coleman just plays herself in her roles.
So glad to see I’m not the only one who thinks that! I‘m mystified by the Coleman worship. I think she’s a dreadful actress who is exactly the same in everything she does and has a really annoying voice too. The fact that she has an Oscar just shows how ridiculous those awards are. So, yeah, I don’t rate her…… in case I hadn't made that clear. 😂

He has got better as he has aged. Plays different roles in different ways.
Definitely. Since he got too old for the floppy haired, awkward posh boy parts and started getting some more diverse roles he’s shown himself to be a really fine actor with impressive range. His comic timing in Paddington 2 was sublime and he was equally brilliant in the serious role he played in A Very English Scandal. He was also terrific in Florence Foster Jenkins.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I have Harry Styles locked in my shed. I will not be letting him out until he promises to wear a proper shirt collar, and nothing he says, nor you say, will sway me on this matter.

View attachment 1634869
I used to think that Harry was sexy in a mysterious kind of way. Hearing him
being interviewed recently I don’t think he’s mysterious at all, I just think he’s an incredibly dull and awkward person whose relied on his looks for so long - looks that are already fading I might add.
You need to develop a personality in life as you get older as looks fade - take it from me!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Because he used to say he was a cross dressing man, but now is claiming to he a woman.
They're not women's clothes, they're my clothes- absolutely fine.
They're not women's toilets, they're my toilets- get to fuck you creepy, revolting man.

• Heart

LByrne74

VIP Member
fucking wow, why are you trying to have a pop at me ? plenty of people come out every day ,especially celebs and have done so for many years, its not a new concept, and hes not special, the 90s wasnt the start of being gay or coming out you know, quentin crisp,andy warhol and liberace were waving the banner before the 70s and it didnt do their careers any harm. i did not know scoltfields wife was aware,i assumed that she had found out just before he came out and no i wasnt personally deiceved,but i cant say the same about any fans who thought he was straight and drooled over his picture on the wall, this is a forum for all,if you see something that offends you, just scroll past
Also, in support of @flowerpotno7, it is widely speculated that the only reason Philth came out when he did was because he was about to be exposed for his alleged relationship with a young runner. Nothing wrong with coming out if you sincerely want to, but with him it was nothing more than PR crisis management. Not bravery or wanting to share some of himself with the public. We all agree he couldn't have come out many years ago - was a different climate, noone is disputing that.

• Heart

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
It's pretty well known that Midge Ure was the main writer of Do They Know It's Christmas? There's no doubt that Bob Geldof was the "salesperson" for the whole thing which, in all fairness, he did very well.
Midge is super talented - I'd forgotten till recently that he was also in Visage with King of the New Romantics Steve Strange (RIP)

Edit to add that Steve was a man who really could dress up - Harry Styles is a minnow by comparison and he can shove his gender fluid pearls up his ***e.

• Haha
  • Heart

Amelia99

VIP Member
I met Michael when he was recording at one of the studios I worked at Helena Christian rang him one night I answered the phone and promptly cut her off me and technology not a good mix 😂but he was super cool about it and said if she wants me she’ll ring back but then we find out he’s been shagging Paula Yates since his appearance on the big breakfast a couple of days before
I thought Michael Hutchence was gorgeous. He was definitely no angel but, from what I’ve heard about him, he seemed to be genuinely a nice guy. I think getting involved with Paula Yates was the worst decision he ever made. She and Bod Geldof were well suited to each other. Both toxic, self centred, narcissists. Hutchence was mentally fragile and it seems he was just not able to cope with her manipulation of him and the aggression of Saint Bob. I firmly believe that if he’d stayed with Helena Christiansen, he’d still be alive today. But I guess we’ll never know.

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I'll say one thing and take from it what you will. Everyone thought Philip Schofield was great and he was a national treasure until he came out as gay 🤷‍♀️
personally,i was never a fan and when he came out as gay,all i could think of was his poor wife, and how she has wasted all those years with him living a lie. its neither here nor there if anyones gay or not, but not being trueful and misleading partners is a no, no in my book. she had a right to know what she was getting into and then it would be her choice if she proceeded. no one seems to mention the wife at all and when it did come out, everyone seemed to be fussing over him. she must be mourning her marriage,loss of husband and future old age partner,feeling foolish and constantly looking if there were any clues, without wondering how many and who he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Amelia99

VIP Member
I think the problem with a thread like this is that people are going to have different ideas as to where rhe line should be drawn on what should be posted.

Like I’ve said before, I have a problem with people being accussed of really awful crimes such as rape and paedophilia when there is no evidence to support it other than internet gossip. I also agree that people’s health should be off limits.

However, unless there is an official set of rules for the board than it’s going to be down to people‘s individual views regarding what they post. To be honest, even though it’s annoying when someone draws their line in a very different place to you, I think I’d rather have things that way than have a set of rules. Thet frequently escalates into more and more topics being banned and the thread becoming over policed.

JE172

VIP Member
Oh no not Jessica Fletcher 😢
I've wanted to be a sleuthing pensioner living in Maine since I watched Murder She Wrote on days off from school from the age of 9.
Still do tbf.
I’m devastated😰 my profile pic has been JB as long as I’ve been a Tattler, I love her!, definitely a marathon weekend of watching MSW this weekend 😥😥

• Sad
  • Heart

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
He did used to be called the donkey, but I thought it was because he looks like one!
He’s irritating me on Strictly though for some reason.

Oops, I posted this in wrong place, it was meant to be in response to @HouseofTea about Tony Adams 🤪

The tabloids are getting closer and closer to exposing him i guess you could say they have already started…

Yes, I think you’re right.
There were rumours that a gang of boys used to visit Philip’s London flat..maybe he was one of them. And maybe this lad hasn’t signed an NDA so the press may well be sniffing around him even more!
If only Pip had queued…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Cilla showed us her crack though, in the leotard with the light up tits and bits.
Ah don’t show that one poster that, he will talk about how he had vivid dreams of Cilla strutting down the stage in her leotard and heels and how he woke up breathless in a pool of sweat all at the age of 6

• Haha
  • Sick

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Is it safe for me to come back out of hiding? I made me self a helmet from a fray bentos lid to protect myself…..
I love all the 80a memories …. I was obsessed with findus pancakes and Jackie… did anyone else have the 80s Nick Kershaw hair? I swear I kept Silvikrin in business ….

• Haha
  • Heart

PenelopeTitsDrop

She's obviously got a thing for Irish men :LOL:
Jamie Dornan is just....🤤🤤🤤 his big brown eyes..
*fans self*
I kept having dreams with JD and his wife in them. She was alright and he was boring as fuck! One was them starring in a period drama and he kept crying for no reason. I told him he was doing my head in being in my dream and would he please fuck off.

The other one, he asked me to clean and tidy his wife's wardrobe for him. I told him to proper fuck off to that!

I can never look at him with the slightest desire now I know he cries a lot and wants wardrobes tidying, the boring twat!

• Haha

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
My friends and I used to read More from about ages 15 - 19 I think.
My poor dad bought me More when it first came out. I *think* I was roughly 11-12 and there was an article about how to combat premature ejaculation. Think my mum was raging with him and he was absolutely mortified 🤣

• Haha