Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Eddie has always worn dresses and skirts anyway from as far back as the mid 90’s so I don’t get why it’s suddenly media worthy now.
Because he used to say he was a cross dressing man, but now is claiming to he a woman.

Reactions: 37

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Okay so back on topic - anyone else enjoy an orgy or three with Matt Bellamy, back in the day?
No idea if he’s still into those but I do know he’s still into hot brunettes, especially Italian women. He almost married one.
I love how casually this question is phrased, especially when you read it in the context of all the other reminiscing! “Did anyone else love a Fray Bentos pie? Read More magazine? Have a couple of orgies with Matt Bellamy?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LByrne74

VIP Member
She wasn't even that good in BOAF, most of the time she was just sat at the kitchen table with her arms folded and a face on her. PQ and LJ carried that show
Totally agree. The tumour on my liver is a better actress than she is. And funnier. I'm totally fine btw, it's non cancerous and harmless and is essentially just a tangled mass of blood vessels. A haemangioma. I just mentioned it for comic effect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

hughjars

The video of Christopher Lloyd and MJF is both heartwarming (the obvious love and friendship) and heartbreaking seeing the deterioration in Michael’s health. Michael just always comes over as such a lovely human being.
I saw an article years ago looking for people to sign up to donate their brain and spinal cord ( after death obviously!) to the Parkinsons Tissue Bank. So I did.

• Heart

Amelia99

VIP Member
I think if you look back over these threads you’ll see lots of people couldn’t stand Philip Schofield long before he ever came out as gay. It’s his smug and arrogant personality not his sexuality that drove and continues to drive the dislike.

As for the negative comments in relation to him and the teenage intern. If he’d been straight and the teenager who was almost 40 years his junior was a girl, then I can guarantee the allegations would also attract negative comments . A fifty something man or woman sexually involved with a teenager is always going to be questionable and icky regardless of sexuality.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Going back some time - somone on here said they had seen him in a Cancer dept at a Hospital, think it was near to where he lived. Can't remember the details now but read it some time ago.
Yes it was me. I was having chemo for breast cancer and I saw him at Christie’s in Manchester.

• Heart
  • Angry

nichew

VIP Member
What I miss most about the 80s/90s is that celebrities didn’t have to look like models. Can you imagine, for example, Phil Collins being a pop star now?!
And how simple it all was. Such a great time. No internet… Being excited for Smash Hits…. Global Hypercolour t shirts… Top of the Pops every Thursday…. Borrowing films from Blockbuster and taking them home with a takeaway…
Sometimes I just ache To go back! MD 20/20 round back of shops on a friday night 10 regal for around a £1. Trying to get past parents with out them realising your pissed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Eddie Izard has announced he launch a campaign as candidate for the labour seat of Sheffield Central. The first openly trans MP if he/ she wins. Can someone please explain as I’m a bit thick, I thought he was a cross dresser and a trans person was someone who had changed sex? - hence trans = transition
Eddie is gender fluid. She used to be a "cross dresser" which is wearing the opposite genders clothes but she came to accept it ran deeper than that. Transgender is sort of an umbrella term that encompasses any person who doesn't identify as the gender they were assigned at birth. So Eddie was male and birth and is now gender fluid so she transitioned. It doesn't apply to only physical transition. Not every trans person wants to or has the financial means to get gender affirmation surgery. Hope that helps you understand. I know it can be confusing.

• Haha
  • Sick

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Women terminate pregnancies when they don’t want to be pregnant all the time. Sometimes, because of the grief they expect they’ll get the man isn’t told beforehand. Katy Perry had her reasons and Russell Brand is a first class, card carrying, misogynist, gasbag of a bellend… so fair play to her.
absolutely 👏🏻👏🏻 though to be fair, i had never heard that abortion rumour before i read it in the last thread. even if it did happen though, as you say, kp is fully entitled to make a decision of her own choosing.

Reactions: 35

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Well if the husband has custody, and Mel b was leaving her kids for days - that kinda speaks volumes?? The domestic violence was awful to read about. Why would American child protection leave her daughter with such an awful person?
I don’t think either of them are fit to raise a hamster to be honest.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I think that's pretty shitty you'd put that out there, to be honest.
His business, which he obviously wanted kept private (and managed to do despite being very famous).
I'd have thought a fellow patient would have understood how important that was.
I didn’t put it out there. I confirmed it. It was a few years ago and it’s not something I “put out there” at all. I never mentioned it at all st the time or afterwards until it came out. It’s been known for a few years. Me confirming it a week ago doesn’t mean I “put it out there”.

• Heart
  • Angry

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I'll say one thing and take from it what you will. Everyone thought Philip Schofield was great and he was a national treasure until he came out as gay 🤷‍♀️
Because him coming out was to save his own skin from a kiss n tell from Matthew Mcgreevy who he's got an injunction against. It's all on Tattle in the many Schofield threads.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Eddie is gender fluid. She used to be a "cross dresser" which is wearing the opposite genders clothes but she came to accept it ran deeper than that. Transgender is sort of an umbrella term that encompasses any person who doesn't identify as the gender they were assigned at birth. So Eddie was male and birth and is now gender fluid so she transitioned. It doesn't apply to only physical transition. Not every trans person wants to or has the financial means to get gender affirmation surgery. Hope that helps you understand. I know it can be confusing.
Im happy to be corrected if I’m wrong, but I can’t see how anyone can think that Eddie Izzard has transitioned as long as he continues to get acting roles as a man. Surely if he had genuinely transitioned he would be auditioning for and acting in female roles.

• Heart

Our Cilla

Eddie has always worn dresses and skirts anyway from as far back as the mid 90’s so I don’t get why it’s suddenly media worthy now.
Because now 60 year old Eddie is in 'Girl Mode' and wants people to accept Eddie is a Woman and that Eddie can use women only spaces and that Eddie can stand as a Labour MP as a Woman.

• Angry
  • Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I do not like Mel B. I didn't like the way she hired a nanny essentially as a sex partner for her and her husband, among other things. I don't believe she was coerced into making sex tapes either.

The husband was a right nasty piece of work and I don't doubt he hit her, but I still don't like her, sorry.
No, I totally get that, and respect your opinion. I think what you said is reminder that sadly there’s no such thing as a “perfect victim“.

• Heart
Reactions: 34