Secret Celebrity Gossip #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best mate shagged Basshunter after we saw him perform one night. She didn’t peg him 😂😂but big schlong apparently though. Was the funniest night out ever, he was quite nice 😂
This has brought flashbacks to some sex tape he did before bass hunter. It was some kind of teen house party orgy from memory. And he did indeed have a huge penis!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
IMO the Irish are keen to blame the English for whatever they don't like about themselves. And yes, I'm of Irish Descent! Also with several alcoholics in the family. Also hoarders, but not sure if that's hereditary.
Your Irishness doesn't make your statement any more valid. Just as mine is nothing to do with what I said. After all, I'm only half Irish, and half English, Having lived in England my whole life I feel far more English, but it's nothing to do with it. I'd have said the same thing if I were French. Because it's true. And not limited to Ireland - the English perpetuated stereotypes across their colonies. As did the Spanish, and Dutch. How else can you justify colonialism at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
in
You know what they mean- sharing from the same plate
As exemplified by Made In Chelsea. How they all stay “mates” is beyond me. My exes are so for a reason, none of which warrant them still being in my life, but perhaps I’m immature.🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IMO the Irish are keen to blame the English for whatever they don't like about themselves. And yes, I'm of Irish Descent! Also with several alcoholics in the family. Also hoarders, but not sure if that's hereditary.
This is an absolutely ridiculous statement, but can we please get off the topic of racist stereotypes and back to gossip?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
This is an absolutely ridiculous statement, but can we please get off the topic of racist stereotypes and back to gossip?
Yeah my bad i have a weakness for responding to things I don’t agree with or have something to say about for whatever reason. Even though I know how off tone it was... We’re at a new thread , right ? Time for a fresh round of gossip....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah my bad i have a weakness for responding to things I don’t agree with or have something to say about for whatever reason. Even though I know how off tone it was... We’re at a new thread , right ? Time for a fresh round of gossip....
Ah you're grand I'm the same was very tempted to do a massive rant but for once in my life bit my tongue, would have done more harm than good 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also Michael sheen came to turn the Christmas lights on in a small town I live in a few years ago. Nicest. Guy. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Living for the model gossip!! Anything else on VS models/the hadids?
Victoria's Secret is a big deal as a model. But the regimen you have to go through is very punishing. The last few days of training you basically just fast (your weight and measurements are much more frequently monitored than normal). After the show many models go out and binge (then, inevitably, purge).

Backstage and the parties are full of pop stars, rock stars, millionaires, silicon valley entrepreneurs, minor royalty, heirs, celebrity photographers, rich nepotism kids, etc. They do use the after-parties and events to look for potential wives and a lot of models are pretty open to those opportunities. If a model does the show once then pretty much retires, look up if she's married and then look up her husband. Chances are, it's a bingo.

Taylor Hill is a mean girl, like Grace Elizabeth. Makes fun of non native English speaking models' accents. Also witches about her fans and followers (they way they look, etc.).

Sara Sampaio's agency pretended she was mixed race at first. When that didn't fly they lowkey tried to position her as being an exotic Brazilian. She's not. She's a white girl from Portugal.

Stella Maxwell is an functioning alcoholic. Gets very loud and bratty when she's had a drink.

Karlie Kloss's parents were laser focused on her career and wanted her to be a big name model. They funded and nurtured her early-mid career, treating her like a potential Olympic athlete in training rather than a model: driving her wherever she needed to be or be seen; enrolling her in multiple body conditioning programmes; hiring professional one-on-one modelling coaches; getting her skin, hair, teeth and ears fixed; having her eat according to a private nutritionist with very specific aims; paying for vocal coaching; and moving to NYC to be closer to the action. Her formative years were very regimented in this way. They may be white collar professionals but they were as much pushing her into modelling as Yolanda did with her daughters. The whole Kode With Karlie thing is bullshit, though. She was never all that good at it and her attendance ay NYU was pretty much zero (one class per semester). It was all a promotional thing as she branched out of being a model and into being a personality/celebrity.

I thought the general theory was that Kendall was gay? I know she supposedly shagged Cara.
Kendall Jenner always struck me as weirdly asexual. I think that's why she comes across pretty try hard when she talks about stuff like that (her cooch tweets, for example) a bit like a 13 year old boy who fronts like he's Casanova. She always kept that side of her very very low key.

Any gossip on Karl Lagerfeld? He always gave me the creeps.
Lagerfeld had terrible halitosis. Misogynist. Liked the idea of women but disliked the reality. He was supremely insecure.

Anything on Barbara Palvin?
She nearly wasn't picked up by any of the big prestige agencies at first because they thought her look was too commercial to parlay onto the catwalk/editorial scene. This was in the tail end of the Androgyny/Exotic era so she didn't really fit either look. Good work ethic. Has had some lip work done (muscosal advancement, filler) to cover a gummy smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Victoria's Secret is a big deal as a model. But the regimen you have to go through is very punishing. The last few days of training you basically just fast (your weight and measurements are much more frequently monitored than normal). After the show many models go out and binge (then, inevitably, purge).

Backstage and the parties are full of pop stars, rock stars, millionaires, silicon valley entrepreneurs, minor royalty, heirs, celebrity photographers, rich nepotism kids, etc. They do use the after-parties and events to look for potential wives and a lot of models are pretty open to those opportunities. If a model does the show once then pretty much retires, look up if she's married and then look up her husband. Chances are, it's a bingo.

Taylor Hill is a mean girl, like Grace Elizabeth. Makes fun of non native English speaking models' accents. Also witches about her fans and followers (they way they look, etc.).

Sara Sampaio's agency pretended she was mixed race at first. When that didn't fly they lowkey tried to position her as being an exotic Brazilian. She's not. She's a white girl from Portugal.

Stella Maxwell is an functioning alcoholic. Gets very loud and bratty when she's had a drink.

Karlie Kloss's parents were laser focused on her career and wanted her to be a big name model. They funded and nurtured her early-mid career, treating her like a potential Olympic athlete in training rather than a model: driving her wherever she needed to be or be seen; enrolling her in multiple body conditioning programmes; hiring professional one-on-one modelling coaches; getting her skin, hair, teeth and ears fixed; having her eat according to a private nutritionist with very specific aims; paying for vocal coaching; and moving to NYC to be closer to the action. Her formative years were very regimented in this way. They may be white collar professionals but they were as much pushing her into modelling as Yolanda did with her daughters. The whole Kode With Karlie thing is bullshit, though. She was never all that good at it and her attendance ay NYU was pretty much zero (one class per semester). It was all a promotional thing as she branched out of being a model and into being a personality/celebrity.

Kendall Jenner always struck me as weirdly asexual. I think that's why she comes across pretty try hard when she talks about stuff like that (her cooch tweets, for example) a bit like a 13 year old boy who fronts like he's Casanova. She always kept that side of her very very low key.

Lagerfeld had terrible halitosis. Misogynist. Liked the idea of women but disliked the reality. He was supremely insecure.

She nearly wasn't picked up by any of the big prestige agencies at first because they thought her look was too commercial to parlay onto the catwalk/editorial scene. This was in the tail end of the Androgyny/Exotic era so she didn't really fit either look. Good work ethic. Has had some lip work done (muscosal advancement, filler) to cover a gummy smile.

Anything on Nina Agdal? She's always struck me as very natural. Not sure her relationship with Leo was totally for real.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gigi has confirmed it now on an America talk show (I think jimmy fallon) (the show was done over Skype/zoom type thing)
But she said they wished they got to announce it first themselves. Was that a dig at her mum?

Do you know if Karlie Kloss was ever actually in a relationship with Taylor Swift?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Fearne McCann seems to be a TV darling just now but she’s a scum bag isn’t she?
for my sins I watched her shite Tv show today, can’t believe the straps on her daughters car seat! She might as well not put her in a car seat the straps were so loose 😰

• Wow
for my sins I watched her shite Tv show today, can’t believe the straps on her daughters car seat! She might as well not put her in a car seat the straps were so loose 😰
She always pisses me off by showing her on holiday with Sunday. Then she’s out partying at night. Makes out she’s super mum but isn’t showing the nanny.
If you want a party holiday with your pals fine, a toddler doesn’t need to be at a table of fish lipped wannabes guzzling down rose.
Dunno why it annoys me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God If I was a teenager and a millionaire pop star the same age as me wanted to spend a ton of money on me, I'd bloody do it too! It's not the 1940's anymore. You dont have to marry your first boyfriend. At university it's more about having fun and adventure together. Who cares if some girl got a few holidays out of it?

Of course not ! It was what my friend said who is still friends with the ex.

Reactions: 1
Probably not have as much as Duncan fancied Duncan, if he was a bar of chocolate he’d eat himself!
He was a good friend to the late Tara P-T though and did a very sweet eulogy after she'd passed away. I kinda liked him a bit after that. But yeah, the boy sure does love himself :D

Reactions: 4
He was a good friend to the late Tara P-T though and did a very sweet eulogy after she'd passed away. I kinda liked him a bit after that. But yeah, the boy sure does love himself :D
Sorry I was just referring to his behaviour in Blue’s music videos and other recent appearances! Him and Lee are hilarious!

Reactions: 1
Duncan from Blue is fit, sorry. Saw him play Frank n furter last year and something about that role just does something to me.🤤🤤 If I was a celebrity that's what people would be discussing anout me on this thread. My penchant for Frank n furters😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.