Secret Celebrity Gossip #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was one called Martin Garrix, came to me in the end :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Few more bits I've thought of:
  • Aaron Taylor Johnson has been cheating on his wife, the film director who is a lot older than him, for as long as they've been married. Had to coordinate people in and out of his hotel room before.
  • Topical one -- the Johnsons (as in Boris!!!) are an incestuous lot, Bojos ex wife and Rachel Johnson have both been after the same guy at one point, Strange bunch lol
  • Derek Jacobi is into some kinky stuff with young men
This one really shocked me. The whole age gap relationship raised eyebrows, but I genuinely thought he was obsessed and madly in love with her. Little bit sad as well, as he’s been a little bit of a crush since Kick Ass! 🤣

Reactions: 9
It was one called Martin Garrix, came to me in the end :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Few more bits I've thought of:
  • Aaron Taylor Johnson has been cheating on his wife, the film director who is a lot older than him, for as long as they've been married. Had to coordinate people in and out of his hotel room before.
  • Topical one -- the Johnsons (as in Boris!!!) are an incestuous lot, Bojos ex wife and Rachel Johnson have both been after the same guy at one point, Strange bunch lol
  • Derek Jacobi is into some kinky stuff with young men
This is the #content I’m here for 😂

Reactions: 4
Two words, Michael Ball
And now we have Amanda Holden today, releasing a charity single for the NHS.....

Excuse me? How dare you tarnish an entire country of people by making an astounding and disgusting assumption. I’m Irish and I am not a piss head and neither is anyone in my mainly Irish family.

Alcoholism is caused by other problems like mental health, environmental issues and history of addiction in the family not because you were born Irish.
Thank you. I am Irish also and totally agree with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just to go back to Laurence fox for a minute, there is an incredible description of him in a profile from the times by Camilla Long of all people ...
“If I had to describe Fox’s style, I would say ageing Ibiza man-child telephones Matron in drugs tears from the lavatories at Pacha.”
Which is then backed up by:
“He says he speaks to his matron from Harrow all the time — she “let me smoke in her flat and bought me all my beer”. It is clear that, after his mother, she is still the most important person in his life, along with “Fanny the nanny”, an Ecuadorean help he hired to look after his sons when he was dating the model Vogue Williams.”

Red flags a plenty there. What was Billie thinking?!
I think he had a fling with Kirsty Gallacher at one point, that must have been him being with a bit of rough :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
This one really shocked me. The whole age gap relationship raised eyebrows, but I genuinely thought he was obsessed and madly in love with her. Little bit sad as well, as he’s been a little bit of a crush since Kick Ass! 🤣
Sorry but she’s a predator, she had a position of power over him at 18 years old, and in my opinion, completely abused it.
Grim AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are all a bit of a wreck 😂 Apart from Simon who was always quite suave. Remember Antony got papped peeing at a cash machine?! Vile!
Didn't Simon go bankrupt? I wonder why they all seem to have lost the plot somewhere along the line.

Reactions: 6
Topical one -- the Johnsons (as in Boris!!!) are an incestuous lot, Bojos ex wife and Rachel Johnson have both been after the same guy at one point, Strange bunch lol
That's not incest, unless the guy they were both after was a relative?

Reactions: 9
does any one know how much plastic surgery taylor swift has had? i know she's had her nose and boobs done but something about her face looks different lately
I do think she’s had surgery but I also think she’s just put on weight and she’s looking healthier. I saw a before and after where she looked almost hunchbacked in the before she was so skinny and frail looking like a litte old lady. I’ll see if I can find it.

ETA: can’t find that pic I’d seen but did find these. I think she’s looking much better. I’m no fan of her music but she’s looking healthy and it suits her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
People use the term ‘incestuous’ as slang when talking about a group of people that know each other and have lots of hookups within the group ...or go after the same people. unfortunate use of the term when actually talking about a family though! For a second there I was in serious shock

Reactions: 15
They all fish in the same pond, which seems to be the case for lots of professions- acting being notorious but journalism too which is ironic when you think of the amount of fake moral outrage and salivating the latter group do over the former!

Reactions: 8
I couldn't find the original posted you quoted . My friend went to uni with one of Liam's ex's , he takes body guards everywhere ! The girl is question allegedly used him for money and clothes and trips abroad.
God If I was a teenager and a millionaire pop star the same age as me wanted to spend a ton of money on me, I'd bloody do it too! It's not the 1940's anymore. You dont have to marry your first boyfriend. At university it's more about having fun and adventure together. Who cares if some girl got a few holidays out of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, my mum is Irish and grew up with an alcoholic father and it was horrendous. There is evidence of it passing down in families, but it’s vague ... her sister ended up with a problem too but alot of that can be a side effect of the pain of an alcoholic parent causing you to drink to deal with it as much as some inherent tendency. But yes I think that a problem with alcohol in many ways is worse than a problem with even heroin. Nothing else can make you black out and lose control. Nothing else can cause hallucinations and even death in the withdrawal process. Nothing else is so easy to purchase

The Irish being a bunch of idiotic harmless drunks was a myth perpetuated by the English colonists to justify their occupation. These days it’s been claimed by the culture in the way lots of oppressive tools are, with the Guinness drinking st Patrick’s day stuff...

Sorry to get ‘deep.’ It’s just interesting to me.
IMO the Irish are keen to blame the English for whatever they don't like about themselves. And yes, I'm of Irish Descent! Also with several alcoholics in the family. Also hoarders, but not sure if that's hereditary.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think she’s had surgery but I also think she’s just put on weight and she’s looking healthier. I saw a before and after where she looked almost hunchbacked in the before she was so skinny and frail looking like a litte old lady. I’ll see if I can find it.

ETA: can’t find that pic I’d seen but did find these. I think she’s looking much better. I’m no fan of her music but she’s looking healthy and it suits her.
It's quite widely rumoured that she's had a boob job, and it does look like it in some pictures.

I find her a bit bland and some of her non-country music is a bit tit. She also, somehow, manages to come across as both very false and quite self aware.

I do also personally believe the rumours that she likes the ladies.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.