Secret Celebrity Gossip #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there was a lot of discussion as to which celeb sold pictures of Rylan’s wedding to the press (or tipped them off) and we all thought it was probably Amy Childs. Just watching a clip of Amy being interviewed on This Morning by Rylan and Ruth and they seem absolutely fine, he even says how gorgeous her kids are. He may, of course forgiven her but I doubt he would be happy interviewing her if she had sold him out. So let the guesses continue!

Reactions: 16
My wife's Aunt and Uncle were in the audience at the Sunderland Empire Theatre in April 1976 when Sid James died. It was during a production called The Mating Season. It was actually during the performance he collapsed, having just fallen over within the show his co-star Olga Lowe had asked "What are you doing down there?" and Sid replied "Getting up!" he then slumped onto the sofa on the set. Lowe later said she believed he was playing a joke on her and the audience believed it was part of the show. It was only after Sid never replied to Lowe's ad-libs that the curtain was pulled down.

Calls for "Is there a Doctor in the house?" was met by laughter from the audience, again believing it was part of the show but a doctor did indeed come forward. Sid was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

His death came just four days after the last episode of Series 6 of Bless This House had aired and while there were plans for future episodes these obviously never happened. Years later his on-screen wife played by Diana Coupland said that Sid had said to her while filming of the final series "We'll keep making this until one of us kicks the bucket"

Writing in his diary on the evening of April 26th 1976, Kenneth Williams wrote: "Ah me, Poor Sid. I never liked his work but it is a terrible thing to die while preparing for a twice nightly summer season of rubbish... no one deserves that".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
There's something very cunty about Michael Bub(b)le and this only just goes to underline it...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
He’s so tit, he just peddles out that same Christmas album out every year. Absolute no artistry whatsoever.

Didn’t he also beat up his wife?

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Re surprise at SA. Apparently most fans were surprised to learn Sid James was Jewish too. (Born Solomon Joel Cohen). I find that surprising because while I may not have guessed Jewish ancestry specifically, he didn't look English. Growing up, I always assumed he was at least partially if not wholly of non-British ancestry.

sj.jpg

Reactions: 11
Do we think Mrs Ant (and Dec) is pregnant? The DM are trying to hint it today.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's 46 with two teenage (?) kids. I honestly can't see her starting from scratch again at this stage of her life.

Reactions: 26
Do we think Mrs Ant (and Dec) is pregnant? The DM are trying to hint it today.

I don't think they are. It's the same whenever she is pictured, because she's not a twig and has quite a prominent tummy all the bottom feeders in the comments suggest she's pregnant.

Reactions: 15
Re surprise at SA. Apparently most fans were surprised to learn Sid James was Jewish too. (Born Solomon Joel Cohen). I find that surprising because while I may not have guessed Jewish ancestry specifically, he didn't look English. Growing up, I always assumed he was at least partially if not wholly of non-British ancestry.

View attachment 1556117
I knew he was South African but didn‘t know he was Jewish. Solomon Joel Cohen is just about the most Jewish name ever 😂. I wonder why he changed it. Was there a lot of anti semitism in South Africa?. Excuse my ignorance but I don’t know much about SA other than the obvious black and white apartheid history.

Reactions: 17
Back in 1994 I reckon Paul weller gave his haircut to a charity shop,then Liam Gallagher found it and has been using it ever since.
Aaargh, I hate blokes of a certain age still walking around with that stupid haircut... at 15 I loved Joan Collins in Dynasty but I wouldn't be swanning around still in shoulder pads, chandelier type diamond earrings and a bouffant hairstyle that would take 2 cans of Harmony to keep in place. I'd love to be behind one of those blokes in a queue and cut a big chunk of mullet off - I'd get a real sense of satisfaction... is that wrong??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don't think they are. It's the same whenever she is pictured, because she's not a twig and has quite a prominent tummy all the bottom feeders in the comments suggest she's pregnant.
I think they do it deliberately. They love getting papped in the DM and a good way of doing it is to start pregnancy rumours. How many dog walking photos will they buying? It also has the added bonus of winding up Ants ex.

Reactions: 12

Only celebrities have kids who go to school so they need showing off. Next generation nepotism here. Give it a decade or so and they will be all over TV shows in one way or another.

He sure was. I read his diaries. Full of bitterness. He really was a very unhappy man.
People like that usually are, 'disparaging wit' really means 'I'm a nasty fucker that nobody likes so I'll say what I want'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.