Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This year I’ve been thinking a lot about us living under a Queen, for most of us it’s our entire life. There won’t be another Queen for the foreseeable future and our Queen has truly been legendary for all the right reasons.

we must be living under her reign in what can be counted in weeks now :cry: I can’t see her lasting as long as her mother, that photo of the Queen mum someone posted was shocking in contrast to our Queen at the same age.

someone said about her bruises looking like they’re from a cannula but her hands have looked like that for about a year, Philip's were the same, so are a lot of old people's.

tell you another thing, I will be so ANGRY with Harry and that bitch of a wife if the Queen goes soon, yes Andrew's caused her worry but nothing like the constant barrage those two have inflicted upon her.

they pretend to have a special relationship with the Queen but ultimately ANY criticism of the family is dumped on her, it’s her watch. I don’t see how they don’t see that.

Andrews caused her 'worry'??
That's putting it midly. The blokes a fucking sex offender.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

Sancrow

Back in 1994 I reckon Paul weller gave his haircut to a charity shop,then Liam Gallagher found it and has been using it ever since.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

AlanBanan

VIP Member
As opposed to going on Oprah in front of hundreds of millions and pretending a senior member of the family was racist and all the other 27+ lies they told? And that was just one event. The family have had lie after lie told from them for at least three years.

I bet they have caused more detrimental headlines the world over than Andrew ever did.

Yeah…. 'Some people' :rolleyes:

The difference being Ginge and Cringe will use her passing for more attention seeking. Look at Philips funeral and Meghan's announcement of their wreath whilst his service was ongoing. Sick. At least Andrew's grief will be genuine because it’s his mother…. and he has to slink back under his stone. Ginge and cringe can’t even pop in for a visit whilst they’re over here and the Queen is clearly frail.
Harry and Meghan are just fame hungry and like the limelight. Andrew is a literal pedophile. The latter is clearly much worse. I seriously don’t understand why you think Harry and Meg being attention seekers is much more problematic than Andrew being a pedophile and involving himself with notorious sex traffickers.

I also wholeheartedly believe half of the petty stuff that is portrayed as gossip about Harry and Meg is clearly a ploy to divert attention from Andrew and his activities.

I also don’t really care if Andrew will be sad and grieve for his Enabler mother who just so happens to be Queen when she passes away.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

AlanBanan

VIP Member

tell you another thing, I will be so ANGRY with Harry and that bitch of a wife if the Queen goes soon, yes Andrew's caused her worry but nothing like the constant barrage those two have inflicted upon her.
Yeah, Meghan and Harry are sometimes attention seekers, but I’m sure Andrew being a pedophile and running around with his pedophile mates was a much bigger issue for the Queen and the Royal family’s image.

Jesus Christ some people 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 63

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Royalists are *insane*. That's something I've learned over the years. The hate towards Megan and Harry is absolutely ridiculous and shows they just haven't moved on since yer man abdicated to marry the woman he loves. To say you'd be angry at them if an old, ill woman dies and that would be their fault AND THE PEADOPHILE put less harm on her. Jeeeeeesus. There are no words. That's some seriously warped perspective.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

thegirlscout

VIP Member
‘Caused her worry’ - Andrew’s crimes are a lot worse than Harry and Meghan’s. The Queen is 96 and lost her husband last year, if anything that will cause her decline, not M&H. She has weathered worst storms.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
When my Mum died in 2017 she was coming up for 82. I'd seen her the day before and spoken to her that morning where she was excited as she'd joined an OAP gym and I was picking her up for her first session later. She was supremely fit and healthy, walking about 5 miles a day with her dog, doing all her own shopping, even up ladders clearing guttering. I begged her to slow down but she'd never listen.

After putting down the phone to me she put the dog on his lead, started her walk and got to the park at the bottom of her street where she collapsed. I was told she was dead before she hit the floor. Despite her age I never expected it. She'd never been frail, never been ill. I swore she'd have outlived us all. The shock was immense and took me a long time to deal with. My Father had a long, drawn out death with Cancer so the end for him was a relief for us all that he was free of it, but this really hit me. Eventually I came to realise that it would have been exactly what she wanted. No illness, no fuss, just here one day and gone the next.

I shed a bit of a tear yesterday. I'm not a Royalist at all but Mum was and it brought it back a bit I think. She seemed the type that would think like Mum, no fuss, just go.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
It was regarding the treatment of Meghan and embarrassment people believe she has bought on a family, who let’s face it, we’re fucked up way before she came on the scene. So may be it wasn’t worded how I meant it but no. Wanting to be your Mrs tampon is nowhere near Andrews behaviour!
Andrews behaviour also ncluded things like inviting Epstein and Maxwell to sit on thrones at Buckingham Palace and inviting them to Balmoral, (so there was no way they were just acquaintances.) He also rammed the gates of Buckingham Palace because a guard didn't open them fast enough, shouted at staff for moving his teddies, ordered servants to come to his rooms to close his curtains when he was sitting right next to them, deliberately dropped items and demanded that people pick them up, invited David Beckham to have a Princess Party for Harper at the Palace, had to be removed from his post as trade ambassador because he was counterproductive, tacked golfing holidays onto official visits so that the taxpayer had to pay for them, and that's just what we know about. He is a disgusting human stain, and no way equivalent to two lovers having a private dirty conversation leaked 30 years ago or even to what Harry and Meghan have done. Although his offensive behaviour was all related to the little people he thought were beneath him. As long as he doesn't say anything bad about the Royal Family...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I actually think the Jolie/Pitt union got one thing right with Shilo. They just let them be them. I have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes but she has come full circle.

I remember she very much presented as a boy when younger and even wanted to be known as John at one stage, but here she is at 16 very much a beautiful young woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Silverback

VIP Member
Just watching Paul Ross co hosting on Talk TV. Don't think I have seen him on television since this.

‘’Ross — who took part in filmed romps with Barry — broke down as he told The Sun on Sunday how the stress of financial ruin led him to visit a dogging site looking for casual sex.’’

Understandable- I don’t know about you guys but whenever I’ve had financial stress my go-to behaviour is to drive to a dogging site and shag a random man in the bushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Jane Tee

VIP Member
it looks natural to me (her lips are pretty much the same, just with a darker shade) - i don’t know how old she is in the top left but it may just be puppy fat that has gradually lost with age. definitely some light botox in the forehead but she looks much the same imo. but i don’t always have a good eye for these things 🤣
Im surprised shes only 47. Id put her in her sixties.

• Haha
Reactions: 56