Secret Celebrity Gossip #87

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had pneumonia, a stomach ulcer, nasal polyps, appendicitis and IBS all requiring medical help and many medications and I can wholeheartedly tell you with my hand on my heart that none of them are as annoying as Geri Halliwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I like Robbie. He's still an engaging performer and always good value on a chat show. He may have had more than a helping hand in the songwriting of many of his songs from Guy Chambers, but the quality of his singles over the years pisses all over Take That.

At least you could never accuse him of being boring unlike Gary Barlow...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes exactly. Although I don't like Robbie's music, I do quite like him, purely because he has a personality and isn't dull like so many celebs. I would rather hang out with him than with Barlow (or Barry Garlow as we call him in our house).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.