Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my dream.

Reactions: 21
Very good point!

Sounds like absolute heaven!!

Reactions: 9
Laura Whitmore has quit Love Island if anyone is remotely interested !

Laura Whitmore QUITS Love Island after two years

#

Reactions: 35
Laura Whitmore has quit Love Island if anyone is remotely interested !

Laura Whitmore QUITS Love Island after two years

#
I don’t think she quit. She doesn’t say she left just that it didn’t suit but she would try and make it look like she made the decision. You wouldn’t leave a job that pays that much unless you have something amazing lined up.

Reactions: 19
Lots of people online are saying Maura Higgins should take over. I completely agree, I think she would pretty great and has the obvious link to the show.

Reactions: 15
Whitbore has no natural warmth or empathy. She never even looked like she was having fun presenting the show. Complete opposite of Caroline who always came across as full of love for it.

Reactions: 29
We're not allowed in there as they wouldn't give my daughter's friend a job after the trial shift she did.

Reactions: 9
I don’t live with my partner we co-parent our son, he lives about 25 minutes away and we see him a few times a week. I love my independence and it means that when the 3 of us are together it’s special family time that we make the effort for rather than being by the every day stuff. It’s different but we’re happy

Reactions: 23
Damien lived in Camden on the same road as Amy Winehouse.
As a Camden lad I dont doubt he wouldve known her in the odd social circle as well as being used to the crazy rock and roll life of camden.
He is in a band too now.
Damien is my crush. Alison is a lucky lady

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.