Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darius seemed like a nice enough bloke. I imagine cause of death will be released soon enough, so I wish the media wouldn't encourage speculation. Although a band I like from 1980's, the singer died recently, not old, but a cause has not been publicly released.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, the way some gossip magazines are reporting, they are alluding to it being rehabilitation and they are making out that it’s scandalous that he (potentially) went to a hospital to get treatment. Regardless of what it was, drugs, alcohol or more general treatment, going to a hospital isn’t a bad thing, it’s a very outdated way to gossip about someone in the public eye.
He would have been in Hazelden if it was an addiction issue. Mayo isn’t for that kind of thing.

Reactions: 9
I liked Darius a lot. He always came across as so down to earth and humble however when you achieve fame speculation goes with the territory unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
The depth of the tributes to Darius show what a lovely person he was. They are all so warm and kind in their words. He was obviously a lovely soul and that is quite rare these days.

Reactions: 31
He would have been in Hazelden if it was an addiction issue. Mayo isn’t for that kind of thing.
Not according to the Mayo Clinic

websitehttps://www.mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/psychiatry/addiction-services/overview

The have dedicated support for alcohol and drug addictions at their Rochester clinic. Not that I'm suggesting that is what he was there for. They offer a number of services and treatments

Reactions: 4
Not according to the Mayo Clinic

websitehttps://www.mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/psychiatry/addiction-services/overview

The have dedicated support for alcohol and drug addictions at their Rochester clinic. Not that I'm suggesting that is what he was there for. They offer a number of services and treatments
Some time ago I had an online acquaintance from St Paul, who had treatment in the Mayo clinic. I can't remember the ins and out of his health situation but alcohol abuse was involved. He passed away about ten years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Darius seemed like a nice enough bloke. I imagine cause of death will be released soon enough, so I wish the media wouldn't encourage speculation. Although a band I like from 1980's, the singer died recently, not old, but a cause has not been publicly released.
It usually takes a few months for a coroner’s verdict. Les Mckeown died in April 2021 and cause of death (natural causes exacerbated by drug and alcohol misuse) wasn’t revealed until August the same year. In that time, fans were messaging his wife and son, demanding answers. So intrusive and disrespectful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is Lilly Becker’s new man. She certainly has a type! Initially I thought Boris had been let out for the day!
wait are you telling me that’s NOT boris? 😦

it’s like the episode of friends where rachel dates “russ” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It usually takes a few months for a coroner’s verdict. Les Mckeown died in April 2021 and cause of death (natural causes exacerbated by drug and alcohol misuse) wasn’t revealed until August the same year. In that time, fans were messaging his wife and son, demanding answers. So intrusive and disrespectful
I'm pretty sure I got my Mother's cause of death back quicker than that. I imagine maybe a more complicated death could take longer, but possibly family keep the information private for longer in some instances.

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure I got my Mother's cause of death back quicker than that. I imagine maybe a more complicated death could take longer, but possibly family keep the information private for longer in some instances.
My friend died in May of this year. They had suffered a health condition a while ago and it was assumed, at first that it was the cause of death.
The cause of death was actually something else but it took ages to establish and we weren't told the cause of death until weeks after my friend passed and the funeral wasn't until the end of July.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ah the reports I read said rehabilitation so I automatically thought of alcohol and drug rehabilitation but of course it could be rehabilitation from surgery, cancer, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.