Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Properly shocked about Darius. Very talented and charismatic person and everyone I know who has crossed paths with him couldn’t sing his praises more. RIP

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gutted to hear Darius has died, far too young. Did he have a partner, any children? His poor friends and family must be overwhelmed with grief.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He also broke his neck in an accident twelve years ago. Sometimes injuries like that can cause issues further down the line. I know it's a bit off to discuss possible causes of death but it's always a shock when someone young dies unexpectedly. I feel quite sad about it (as much as one can for someone you don't know) but I think he was really talented and did so well for himself career wise. People always spoke well of him too.
I notice the papers are getting their usual nasty digs in, they must be shocked now to see how social media has lit up with the public being genuinely sad at the news of Darius's passing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know it’s off topic but is it true that R&P staff could tell bra size just by looking at you? I bet you had a few celebs in but of course, that Info would be off limits (shame as I’m a nosey witch and I’d LOVE to know all the boob secrets of the celebs!! 😂
They can. It was the place I went to be properly fitted. I couldn’t believe the range of sizes they carried. It was like a bra heaven!!

Was he not ill???? I’m sure someone told me she’s ago he was ill?
Well, the main Mayo clinic is where he was living. I was wondering how he came to be in Rochester, Minnesota. Of all god awful places. But if he was sick, he could have been renting a place in town while he was having treatments.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He died 5 days ago (ie was found 5 days ago).
That seems especially sad that his loved ones needed quite rightly their privacy but then the news got out.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Didn’t realise the woman in Darius’ Colourblind video was Jacqui Ainsley, aka Mrs Guy Ritchie.

Reactions: 10
He died 5 days ago (ie was found 5 days ago).
That seems especially sad that his loved ones needed quite rightly their privacy but then the news got out.
That’s reassuring that his loved ones had some time first before the media circus started.

Reactions: 28
I know it’s off topic but is it true that R&P staff could tell bra size just by looking at you? I bet you had a few celebs in but of course, that Info would be off limits (shame as I’m a nosey witch and I’d LOVE to know all the boob secrets of the celebs!! 😂
The store lost its Royal warrant after 60 years because the then owner (not sure if she still is) wrote her autobiography called Storm in a D Cup which mentioned the Queen and other Royal ladies. Stories include giving the half dressed Queen a fitting in front her corgis, giving Princess Diana magazine cut outs of models for Harry and Wills. She also wasn’t complementary about the tradesman entrance she had to go through to the fittings and said that the Queen mother ignored the hat advice Princess Margaret gave her. Nothing too scandalous but when you have someone writing about the Queens boobs “even the grandest ladies in the land need to be well-supported” you can understand why they might not be too keen to support the shop.

Reactions: 22
They can. It was the place I went to be properly fitted. I couldn’t believe the range of sizes they carried. It was like a bra heaven!!

Well, the main Mayo clinic is where he was living. I was wondering how he came to be in Rochester, Minnesota. Of all god awful places. But if he was sick, he could have been renting a place in town while he was having treatments.
Where you did hear that about the Mayo Clinic? I haven't read any reference to it in reports.

Reactions: 6
Such sad news and so shocking because of his age and the fact it’s come out of the blue.

I had no idea Darius worked in so many areas over the years and had such famous friends - seems that he was close to Gerard Butler, they travelled together a lot and Gerard was seen in Rochester last month. He was also friends with Rebel Wilson.

Reactions: 18
Where you did hear that about the Mayo Clinic? I haven't read any reference to it in reports.
The main/original Mayo is in Rochester where the papers said he had rented an apartment. I hadn’t read he was sick-someone further up the thread mentioned it.

Reactions: 3
Ive just seen that too, looks like a local paper maybe?
‘ROCHESTER — A 41-year-old Scottish singer and stage actor was found dead in a hotel by Mayo Clinic’s Saint Marys Hospital.

The Rochester Police Department has confirmed that Darius Campbell Danesh was found dead at 11:53 a.m. on Aug. 11, 2022, in The Berkman Apartments, 217 14th Ave. SW’

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Shocked to hear about Darius Danesh. I met him years ago and he was an absolute gentleman x

Reactions: 16
Ive just seen that too, looks like a local paper maybe?
‘ROCHESTER — A 41-year-old Scottish singer and stage actor was found dead in a hotel by Mayo Clinic’s Saint Marys Hospital.

The Rochester Police Department has confirmed that Darius Campbell Danesh was found dead at 11:53 a.m. on Aug. 11, 2022, in The Berkman Apartments, 217 14th Ave. SW’
I found this too

Reactions: 4
With the Mayo clinic stuff is it not just stating it's beside the Mayo clinic?

Reactions: 7
This man fought back from Popstars ridiculing him. Absolute Kudos. May he RIP

Reactions: 29
Like everyone else, I feel really very sad to hear about Darius. He seemed such a genuinely nice man, I've not read a bad thing said about him. 41 is no age. Such a shame 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.