Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treat it like going to the hairdressers, have a good old natter with the fitter. It was the best part of the job, it helped put everyone at ease and have a laugh too. Loved learning about everyone's lives.

Your bra fitter is the best friend you'll ever have for an hour.
Oh I like that, it’s good to know, I love chatting with people anyway (if you can sense they’re up for chatting too). It‘s such an intimate experience, anything that takes the edge off for everyone involved is a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's taking advantage of his renewed fame for him ( and his todger) from the mini series- one that Pammy didn't want made and was about a marriage during which he was imprisoned for beating her up while she had their newborn baby in her arms. I'm not particularly bothered about either of them, but the way he treated her, he has a cheek now being photographed with Sebastien Stan ( who is also disgusting) and exploiting this when it caused Pam so much upset then and now.
I didn't know this. Don't understand why so many rockstars carry on being adored after all the bad stuff they have done.
I'm shocked anew everytime I put on radio 6 and hear Iggy Pop DJ on there.
Keidis from the chilli peppers hasn't been cancelled and Bowie still revered as an all-time hero
V sad for Pamela

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s so reassuring, it’s nice to know the bra-fitting world is a safe-haven.

Since there’s no celeb tea, can I ask where you would recommend for a good bra fitting for those of us who can’t afford R&P? (you don’t have to answer this!)

M&S were horrible last time I went for a bra, and fobbed me off with the most nasty, naff designs.

On topic. Adele cancelled the original run of Vegas shows she had planned, but has since announced a new show there, I think it’s at a different venue.
If you're near one, Bravissimo is great. They measure mostly by eye too. Also the subreddit r/abrathatfits is an awesome resource.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 1
I know I shouldn’t laugh because it could have been serious but ..the photos of Brian McFadden after being stung by a 🐝 are funny.
I know what you mean. It's like Leslie Ash's lips (did any of the Bill crew notice?!) but when you put it into context it trigged some nasty medical mishaps.

1212-e1647607203618.jpg

Reactions: 3
‘Follow your passion, whatever makes you happy, keep doing it’.

Sound advice there from Brooklyn, the footballer, turned photographer, turned model, turned chef….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Only just caught up on this thread as I've been on holiday. I saw that Tommy Lee has been posting full frontal nudes on instagram again. This is disturbing, he's clearly unhinged and in the middle of a breakdown. He;s a danger to himself and others and needs a conservatorship

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.