Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that lad just gives me the creeps
Same, very strange lad.

Also, I worked in Rigby & Peller back in the day, Gok came in with the owners for pre-shooting things for his TV show. He stole my sweets from the break area :ROFLMAO: I'm still salty about this over a decade later. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
That reminds me of when I worked in a high end designer boutique. We (the girls who worked there) were eating sweets surreptitiously or so we thought. Obviously not supposed to eat on the shop floor. Three of us were on the stairs out of the way of the main shop floor near the changing rooms and Liam Neeson poked his head around and asked us what we were eating. We were all a bit flustered and said "Oh nothing", but he wasn't having it. He was like "come on hand them over" and so we ended up sharing Jelly Babies and cola bottles with him on the stairs while his wife Natasha Richardson was shopping and trying things on. He was absolutely lovely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
That reminds me of when I worked in a high end designer boutique. We (the girls who worked there) were eating sweets surreptitiously or so we thought. Obviously not supposed to eat on the shop floor. Three of us were on the stairs out of the way of the main shop floor near the changing rooms and Liam Neeson poked his head around and asked us what we were eating. We were all a bit flustered and said "Oh nothing", but he wasn't having it. He was like "come on hand them over" and so we ended up sharing Jelly Babies and cola bottles with him on the stairs while his wife Natasha Richardson was shopping and trying things on. He was absolutely lovely.
At least he bloody asked! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
One thing stuck out that didn't quite fit her story.

I watched her audition on Youtube straight afterwards. She actually said, "That's what I do for a living, I'm a Pink tribute artist"
Why would she say that ?
I honestly don't know and can only guess. She HAD worked as a Pink tribute artist. Her parents were also tribute artists. From how I read it, even if she was, she was trying to move on from being as such and wanted to find her own identity. The audition process maybe wore her down and, from what she says, she was put under intense pressure to emphasize that, as a 'lure' for allowing her to perform on the show. The day-long process she describes before she actually got to perform sounds like an exercise in brainwashing. She was primed to come across as a Pink wannabee and fail. By the end of that day, anyone put through those conditions would be ready to snap. At the time, like most of us, she was excited at the chance of making a dream come true and got caught up with it all. Hindsight is a wonderful and awful thing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I honestly don't know and can only guess. She HAD worked as a Pink tribute artist. Her parents were also tribute artists. From how I read it, even if she was, she was trying to move on from being as such and wanted to find her own identity. The audition process maybe wore her down and, from what she says, she was put under intense pressure to emphasize that, as a 'lure' for allowing her to perform on the show. The day-long process she describes before she actually got to perform sounds like an exercise in brainwashing. She was primed to come across as a Pink wannabee and fail. By the end of that day, anyone put through those conditions would be ready to snap. At the time, like most of us, she was excited at the chance of making a dream come true and got caught up with it all. Hindsight is a wonderful and awful thing.
They seem to prime us also to vote in a certain way. Unfortunately, it hasn't always worked. They must have been absolutely furious behind the scenes about the public's damned stupidity in not voting how they were supposed to. 😄🥴

Reactions: 8
They seem to prime us also to vote in a certain way. Unfortunately, it hasn't always worked. They must have been absolutely furious behind the scenes about the public's damned stupidity in not voting how they were supposed to. 😄🥴
They still do that for I'm A Celeb which pisses me off

Reactions: 8
None more so than Gareth Gates in his angelic white suit versus Will Young all in black in the Pop Idol final

• Haha
Reactions: 30
None more so than Gareth Gates in his angelic white suit versus Will Young all in black in the Pop Idol final
Cowell was pig sick when WY won! WY had already backchatted him and was too intelligent to be pushed around.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She said it as that's what the script said she's to say, sadly it's 'simple' as that. The people are like puppets to the production company, creating versions of people that aren't their true self. There's a song by a former contestant called Insanity - which when you read between the lines you know what they're saying.

Reactions: 5
This is sad actually. He gave up football (when he failed), gave up photography (when he failed) and has now apparently found his passion making beans on toast. I think the Beckhams have done a pretty tit job of raising their kids to have fulfilling lives.

I read it takes him 8 hours to make a spag bol sauce, unless he flies to bloody Italy to pick the tomatoes himself im baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love this! He seems so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like Max George has been to collect his stuff from Stacey’s house whilst she’s on holiday.
I’ve gone off this lad in the last few days, why the need to show every aspect on social media - and all with that ridiculous pout?!
Also Max, you’re 33 not 15 so stop it with the half heart shaped hand pic…if Maisie does the same in her next pic I’m dead 🤣
I think Max is also trying to show Stacey and the kids that he’s got the dog too. A bit of sensitivity wouldn’t go amiss here Max, it’s a very tricky time for those kids this week!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.