Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVED peters friends …. That’s a blast from the past windy !
Must rewatch - thanks for the memory prompt !
Oh God, that film is where my crush on Kenneth Branagh started! I switched my affections from Tony Slattery in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 13
Isn't it just? His memoirs are out in a couple of weeks' time, I hope writing them has helped him slay some of his demons.
There was a telly documentary where he spoke to the camera explaining how he was struggling.
He was so lovely. Just wanted to hug him better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly think that JK has just said what a lot of people really think but are too scared to say.
Yes, fine, disagreeing with someone, addressing their concerns, debate and discuss, fine. Issuing death threats, getting women ( and its always wonen) sacked from their jobs and pressurising people not to publish their work, destroying their careers, not on. These people have no answer to women's concerns so just abuse. I suspect they don't really care, just want to put women in their place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Isn't it just? His memoirs are out in a couple of weeks' time, I hope writing them has helped him slay some of his demons.
Oh I didn't know that. I'll look out for them. There was a very poignant interview a couple of years ago now (in The Guardian, I think) about his addictions and the root of them. I'd always liked him and wondered what had happened to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There was a telly documentary where he spoke to the camera explaining how he was struggling.
Deep in the 90s I was obsessed with him and I wrote to channel 4. He sent me some lovely signed photos. I’ll be interested to read his memoirs. Love him.

PS BREAKING NEWS the FBI have found the Alec Baldwin did pull the trigger despite denying it. Criminal charges may be brought.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
anyone else think Lewis Capaldi (that is him above, right?) look a bit like Paul McCartney and Pauline Quirke had a love child?
I definitely got Pauline Quirke vibes.

It put me in mind of that pic of Paul Weller and Ronnie Wood that was on Twitter, apparently referencing someone's nan and her friend who were missing and vulnerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh I didn't know that. I'll look out for them. There was a very poignant interview a couple of years ago now (in The Guardian, I think) about his addictions and the root of them. I'd always liked him and wondered what had happened to him.
His BBC 2 documentary was excellent, his partner is so supportive too. I saw him at the Ed Fringe the same year, as part of a Whose Line Is It Anyway. His trousers burst and cue the biggest laughs as tried to hide something that popped out with a towel like a kilt. I knew someone that met him back in the 90s many times during the Fringe, basically stalking him one season long, poor guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! He can't look like that, not with his fuckable voice and lyrics :eek: :eek:

He looks like Pam who owns the wool shop on high street.
In what world?

He's another one of those singers who often sounds like he's dealing with a torturous tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wtf is she wearing. Hideous at any time but it’s scorching too!

I used to work with someone who said he shagged her at uni but he flat out refused to give any tea in the whole time I knew him. Would only say that she was musical and clever. Disappointing.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've just watched it - it's on YouTube. I'll admit, I didn't know who he was (bit before my time), but what a beautiful soul...the documentary made me so sad.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! He can't look like that, not with his fuckable voice and lyrics :eek: :eek:

He looks like Pam who owns the wool shop on high street.
He's bleeping hilarious though, and I do like a man who can make me laugh. His ex was on Love Island, I think. I don't watch it, but I'm sure I remember it being in the news.

Reactions: 15
Not gossip but I saw a sort of celebrity in the wild yesterday. In Hastings, obviously scorching, but saw filming of that Dogs Behaving Badly show with Graham Hall. He’s a big unit. Felt a bit sorry for him - 34 degrees and he is wearing a tweed waistcoat and jeans. I walked that way later and they were still filming. All that hanging around, must be so boring.
I've actually just applied for that show. To try and get help for a dog we are fostering.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.