Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s this beauty influencer who doesn’t have a thread here so I can’t talk about it but about two years ago she had a nose job to resize the tip, nothing drastic and to be fair to her, she did have a big nose. But every time I watch her videos now I notice how wonky the tip of her nose is and how her nostrils look different sizes and it distracts me so much I forget what she’s talking about. But because she’s not a big name I can’t discuss it on a thread so I’m unburdening myself here. Thank you.
Oh. The burden has moved to us all now 😉. Im off to look at all the influencers i follow who don’t have a tattle thread😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Michelle Hardwicke (from Emmerdale) and her wife were on Loose Wimmin the other day (I know, I know but the TV was just on and I was doing chores. They had their son with them and they were talking about having the same sperm donor for him and the baby they are expecting. The child was the spitting image of an actor I’ve seen on UK tv, sure it’s a coincidence but the boy surely didn’t look like his bio mum (her wife, sorry but I didn’t catch her name)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know it's only Wikipedia but apparently Anne Heche's brother died in a car crash shortly before his high school graduation. Anne seemingly believed it was suicide.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I suspect you’ve had better luck than me lol. Maybe my mum was trying reverse psychology on me…
No, my mother was deadly serious about me finding an elderly batchelor. She would have also been OK with a childless widower.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I went on a date late week with a guy who used to be a black cabbie in London. I said who was your worst passenger, he said Stephen Fry; by a mile!

I kept throwing names at him, and he said all were fine. Not many are not nice.
I said Liam Neeson, and he said so down to earth and lovely. That pleased me, as he is my favourite actor!

The best was Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale), who gave a tip of £1,000 one Christmas for a £9 fare!

Have more stories but I don't want to out myself!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
So I went on a date late week with a guy who used to be a black cabbie in London. I said who was your worst passenger, he said Stephen Fry; by a mile!

I kept throwing names at him, and he said all were fine. Not many are not nice.
I said Liam Neeson, and he said so down to earth and lovely. That pleased me, as he is my favourite actor!

The best was Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale), who gave a tip of £1,000 one Christmas for a £9 fare!

Have more stories but I don't want to out myself!!
£1000 tip? 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh. The burden has moved to us all now 😉. Im off to look at all the influencers i follow who don’t have a tattle thread😂
She’s called Jamie Page. I’ve done a side by side, at the top was her original nose and below is her new nose a year or two after surgery.
2AFAE2A7-E752-41C2-A71F-FC22B4CD68BE.jpeg

what gets me is her nostrils look uneven and different shapes and if this was her natural nose I wouldn’t pay attention too much but it’s like girl, you paid for this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s called Jamie Page. I’ve done a side by side, at the top was her original nose and below is her new nose a year or two after surgery.
View attachment 1493771
what gets me is her nostrils look uneven and different shapes and if this was her natural nose I wouldn’t pay attention too much but it’s like girl, you paid for this?!
Wow! I would totally have guessed that the bottom pics were the before! It’s all wonky!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Why is Sebastian Stan disgusting?
Maybe disgusting is a bitcharsh, but a bit of a twit. Spent covid travelling around all over the place, and also in a virtue signalling way said 'we are all responsible for exploiting Pam' when, no, we ' all didn't watch the tape, or bring it back into the public consciousness 20 years later and ' all' didn't try and get an Emmy nomination off her humiliation.

Oh gosh. RIP Anne Heche. Thinking of her family and friends.
RIP poor woman.

Reactions: 13
I vaguely remember Anne Heche in Ally McBeal.
She had a luminous quality.

Haven't given her a thought for years.
So when I saw the news about her, I had a look at her life story.
Bloody hell.
Talk about your parents f*cking you up.
AND she lost her brother at a young age.

You never know what people are dealing with in their lives do you?

And most of the reports aren't even mentioning the poor sods who were in the house she crashed into.
Thank goodness they are safe.

What a tragic story for all of the people involved.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is sad actually. He gave up football (when he failed), gave up photography (when he failed) and has now apparently found his passion making beans on toast. I think the Beckhams have done a pretty tit job of raising their kids to have fulfilling lives.

TATTOOIST: Hello again, mate! Another tattoo?

BROOKLYN: Yeah.

TATTOOIST: What do you want this time?

BROOKLYN: I was finkin' of: "I like beans" down me left arm - in between "Can you wake me up at 9 tomorrow, Mum?" and "We won 3:2!"

TATTOOIST: You really don't have a private thought in your head, do you?

BROOKLYN: Fanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I want to know more about Fry! I really dislike him.
He's so full of sh!t, but because he acts the 'posh genius' a mass of forelock tuggers lap up all he says, no matter how silly and contradictory, and take his 'farewell forever Twitter/Hello again!' tantrums like they're reasoned and mature decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.