Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this counts as Celeb gossip but the author Salman Rushdie has been attacked on stage in New York.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I loved its a sin. I just wish it didn’t have the graphic sex scenes as it would be a brilliant program to show my (young) teen. It’s just too graphic to show him. Which is a shame as it is beautiful, educational and an important program.

Reactions: 24
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this counts as Celeb gossip but the author Salman Rushdie has been attacked on stage in New York.
The reports aren’t clear if he was punched or stabbed. It all sounds horrific. He has had death threats for decades now. I really hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 16
The reports aren’t clear if he was punched or stabbed. It all sounds horrific. He has had death threats for decades now. I really hope he’s ok.
Stabbed from what I'm reading. Shocking! Hope he isn't badly/fatally injured.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Most reports are saying he was stabbed now. I was always under the impression that he was under 24 hour protection because of the death threats.

Reactions: 6
Most reports are saying he was stabbed now. I was always under the impression that he was under 24 hour protection because of the death threats.
That’s what I was thinking, how could this have happened, security must be tight wherever he goes.

I know this sounds shallow but I feel really shaken by this, obviously because it’s distressing, but also because I just watched Bridget Jones last week and he has a funny cameo.

He‘s survived so long with these threats, and its not stopped him living his life, I really admire that.

Reactions: 32
This is organised religion for you, I really do feel the world would be a better place without it. It’s a breeding ground for extremist nutters who take offence at anything and everything,

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I still want to know what went down with Azaelia Banks and Julia Fox even though they both irritate the hell out of me 😅

Reactions: 5
He was stabbed in the face and neck according to a BBC news alert just now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My mum’s dating advice when I was younger was
1) The older the fiddle the better the tune
2) Better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave
3) Find yourself a rich old man with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana skin
Did you take her advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest I'm surprised he's had 35 years without being seriously attacked there's so many religious loons out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
To be honest I'm surprised he's had 35 years without being seriously attacked there's so many religious loons out there.
Several people connected with his book have been killed or injured. one survived an arson attack which killed many others I believe.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There's door bell camera footage of her car speeding down the road and then you hear the crash. She really was going fast, so it was definitely a deliberate act to crash her car, but will never know what factors in her mind caused her to behave like this.

I really hope she finds peace now, yeah, it's a scummy thing to endanger others, but it's more than clear that Anne had problems herself.
I read somewhere that she'd hit the kerb at speed which caused the car to veer off and crash.

Reactions: 1
There’s this beauty influencer who doesn’t have a thread here so I can’t talk about it but about two years ago she had a nose job to resize the tip, nothing drastic and to be fair to her, she did have a big nose. But every time I watch her videos now I notice how wonky the tip of her nose is and how her nostrils look different sizes and it distracts me so much I forget what she’s talking about. But because she’s not a big name I can’t discuss it on a thread so I’m unburdening myself here. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.