Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the DMs report on this there is a photo of her with her 25yo boyfriend and then goes on to say a 25yo man has been arrested for the assault. I hope they are not hinting at domestic violence. What an absolute bleep if he has done it.
Appears very coincidental

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Of course the suggestion is it’s him… no question.

I hope she has someone around her really, truly looking out for her. Lauren has been through enough and she needs to step fully away from the spotlight and take real healing time out. Not just for her but for LaRose too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I keep seeing David Furnish liking pictures of hunky instacelebs e.g. that vile Lotan who is Louie Spence’s nephew and was very briefly on BB. But seriously, so many others. I’m low key fascinated about his and Elton’s relationship because there’s no way he’s not dabbling.
They have an open marriage, apparently, so it's not cheating because Elton is fully aware his husband likes a side piece every so often.

Reactions: 11
Kim k and pete d have split
People on Reddit are speculating that Mama Kris leaked this to take heat off Kim outing herself for having breast implants due to her bragging about that stupid body scan she had. The scan also showed her BBL is wonky, one hip is bigger than the other.
One theory for them splitting up is thatMachine Gun Kelly (Pete’s good friend) needed a ride to rehab and Kim refused to let him use her private plane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course the suggestion is it’s him… no question.

I hope she has someone around her really, truly looking out for her. Lauren has been through enough and she needs to step fully away from the spotlight and take real healing time out. Not just for her but for LaRose too.
I think it's clear it is him. What a scumbag. Isn't their relationship a bit volatile anyway? I thought they'd only been together a very short while when she got pregnant with the first and then they had split when she was pregnant again. These reality TV women really are loser magnets.

Reactions: 18
Victoria Wood, whose comedy I loved, seemed quite a cold person. I am probably way off the mark, shyness can display as froideur, but just the smile never really reached the eyes. I have her autobiography to read but haven’t got round to it yet.
Watching Behind the scenes on Dinnerladies I think you get that vibe. That they all knew their place with her. She was very much a perfectionist, Dinnerladies episodes were always filmed twice and every line had to be said exactly as she wrote it and timed it. I adored her comedy. Some of my favourite stand up routines are from her. Acorn Antiques is still hilarious. I also loved her for wanting to keep her illness private. I know others deal with it in different ways and that’s fine but the fact it wasn’t leaked proved to me, Julie Walters and others genuinely loved her and respected her wishes.

Reactions: 30
One theory for them splitting up is thatMachine Gun Kelly (Pete’s good friend) needed a ride to rehab and Kim refused to let him use her private plane.
Should have asked Kylie and boyfriend since they have his and hers jets.

Reactions: 10
Poor woman, as if she’s not had enough heartbreak, this happens
I'd just read this, I might not be her biggest fan but she doesn't deserve all of this. No one would. It said it was a 25 year old man that attacked her. If it is who I think she needs him gone

Reactions: 18
Why can’t Machine gun Kelly get himself to rehab? He’s not exactly broke.
Has Megan dumped him? If he’s such a bad drug addict it’s not great that she’s had her kids round him so much.

Reactions: 15
Watching Behind the scenes on Dinnerladies I think you get that vibe. That they all knew their place with her. She was very much a perfectionist, Dinnerladies episodes were always filmed twice and every line had to be said exactly as she wrote it and timed it. I adored her comedy. Some of my favourite stand up routines are from her. Acorn Antiques is still hilarious. I also loved her for wanting to keep her illness private. I know others deal with it in different ways and that’s fine but the fact it wasn’t leaked proved to me, Julie Walters and others genuinely loved her and respected her wishes.
I think the perfectionist thing is exactly right, but as you say people she worked with still clearly loved her and loved working with her. I think it’s quite telling that she had a consistent group of actors that she worked with throughout her career - Julie Walters, Celia Imrie, Duncan Preston, Anne Reid - all of whom had successful careers on their own by the time Dinnerladies came around and certainly didn’t need to be a part of it if they didn’t enjoy working with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dinnerladies is perhaps my favourite sitcom all time

Pete Davidson just seems toxic to me behind the lovable and funny exterior. I reckon he's some sort of love bomber, going on the charm offensive with any woman that catches his eye, showering them with love and attention and then after a few months on to the next one

Reactions: 24
If Anne Heche was drink driving, I have no sympathy for her at all. People's homes burned down as a result of her crash.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can you hint or say who it was? My nosey self can't resist 😂
Well, from the squad of 16 from the Euros final, 4 of them¹ have publicly dated women or come out, at least. So, unless this was in the past that narrows it down a bit.

¹Beth Mead, Jill Scott, Fran Kirby, Rachel Daly.

Reactions: 3
If Anne Heche was drink driving, I have no sympathy for her at all. People's homes burned down as a result of her crash.
The photo of her after the initial crash, but before the one where she drove off and the car exploded has a bottle of vodka at her feet and is pretty damning :confused:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Max George and Stacy Giggs have split again, one of the comments suggested he had something going on with Maisie Smith
It was pretty obvious to me that there was something going on on the Strictly tour, Max especially looked absolutely smitten with Maisie. Max even mouthed “I love you” to someone in the wings when he was mid song. Next thing Maisie comes out.
I knew as soon as Stacey commented on one of his pics last week that he was a “smarmy little cnut” - he then took this photo down a few hours later.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dinnerladies is perhaps my favourite sitcom all time

Pete Davidson just seems toxic to me behind the lovable and funny exterior. I reckon he's some sort of love bomber, going on the charm offensive with any woman that catches his eye, showering them with love and attention and then after a few months on to the next one
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I see Geri Haliwell has paid tribute to herself on her birthday by posting a video on Instagram. twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.