Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I went off to paint all afternoon and kept thinking how on earth did Tom Cruise hook up with Jodie Marsh! 🤣🤣 Max Beesley makes total sense! Phew
I mean, Scientology or not I don’t even think cruise would resort to Jodie marsh 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I saw him and his mother in a supermarket in Portugal last month. He was loud and obnoxious. Look at me look at me. . Nobody was

He stayed in a hotel my friend was working in, my friend is from abroad so didn't realise who he was and Lee Ryan's friend played the don't you know who he is card, they were still refused service though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He stayed in a hotel my friend was working in, my friend is from abroad so didn't realise who he was and Lee Ryan's friend played the don't you know who he is card, they were still refused service though 😂😂
Why were they refused service? For being dickheads?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the "nice" Tom Cruise is all part of the act. Easy to act nice.

He gives me the utter creeps.
I think you have hit the nail on the head. He is a fantastic actor, makes people think hes a lovely guy which conceals his true colours.
The way he seems to endear himself to people makes him appear to be one of the best actors ever seen.
When I see him interviewed I instantly warm to him but then I remember what he stands for and it sickens me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Not remotely gossip related but I’ve just bought a sodding coverless duvet - BECAUSE TATTLE MADE ME DO IT 😩😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I got distracted on my way to googling ' coverless duvets for sale'
Keep your duvets! Not all of us have 10kg washing machines! I can recommend the Amazon Basics Flannel (think they mean flannelette / brushed cotton) bed sets. They are so soft and snuggly and 100% cotton, wash and wear well. Pair with a Biberna Jersey Fitted Sheet (which has elastic all around, and fits thicker duvets) and you'll have the best sleep ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the love of God, spare me the duvet chat 😭🤣 are we seriously talking about flannellete by this point?! It's like the WI in here sometimes 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
No! It’s just a duvet with a pretty outside that goes in the machine! Wash and dry in a day even in winter!! No changing covers or anything!! I love mine!
But how does a king size or super king size duvet fit in a normal washing machine? Cover or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ew no, he nobbed Jodie marsh so he’s probably riddled🤢
I remember when that came out after Jodie Marsh dropping hints about her sizzling affair with an A List British Hollywood actor. People thought it was going to be Jude Law or Hugh Grant or someone similarly A List. Max bloody Beesley. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember when that came out after Jodie Marsh dropping hints about her sizzling affair with an A List British Hollywood actor. People thought it was going to be Jude Law or Hugh Grant or someone similarly A List. Max bloody Beesley. :LOL:
hey now, max beesley was in the cinematic masterpiece that is glitter with mariah carey. if that doesn’t make him a list i don’t know what does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep seeing David Furnish liking pictures of hunky instacelebs e.g. that vile Lotan who is Louie Spence’s nephew and was very briefly on BB. But seriously, so many others. I’m low key fascinated about his and Elton’s relationship because there’s no way he’s not dabbling.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.