Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure hes seen many a set of knocker’s in his time 😂….I feel the lipstick alley person may be over exaggerating or just overestimating the power of her tits lol
I do love the idea of having tits as a superpower though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im sure hes seen many a set of knocker’s in his time 😂….I feel the lipstick alley person may be over exaggerating or just overestimating the power of her tits lol
Lipstickalley is barking mad. Hilarious, but mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ioan Gruffudd obtains 3-year restraining order against Alice Evans https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Alice-Evans.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Not been following this saga but wow she must have done some serious harassment 😲

Oh, it’s been quite the shitshow! If you’ve got a spare month or two, read through the threads on here. 😱😱😱

In what way do you think there’s more to this story?
There’s someone on another forum (that I’m not allowed to link to) also trying to tout the ‘two sides to every story) minimisation (maybe it’s even the same poster).

I’m not sure what the ‘side’ of a story would be that justifies a 17-stone man beating his partner so viciously that his heart gives out and she needs three operations.

But, as the saying goes, the worst thing about male violence is that it makes men look bad 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh, it’s been quite the shitshow! If you’ve got a spare month or two, read through the threads on here. 😱😱😱

There’s someone on another forum (that I’m not allowed to link to) also trying to tout the ‘two sides to every story) minimisation (maybe it’s even the same poster).

I’m not sure what the ‘side’ of a story would be that justifies a 17-stone man beating his partner so viciously that his heart gives out and she needs three operations.

But, as the saying goes, the worst thing about male violence is that it makes men look bad 🙄
I don’t mean the ‘other side’. I mean Jennie’s story. The articles online do not add up with her social media postings. Absolutely no way on earth I am justifying his behaviour. Never mentioned ‘his side’ at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ioan Gruffudd obtains 3-year restraining order against Alice Evans https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Alice-Evans.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Not been following this saga but wow she must have done some serious harassment 😲
That woman needs to step back and log off the internet for a few months. She’s the embodiment of a woman scorned. Has she no friends to gently steer her away from this destructive path she’s chosen? Being so enraged and angry all the time is no way to live.

Reactions: 18
That woman needs to step back and log off the internet for a few months. She’s the embodiment of a woman scorned. Has she no friends to gently steer her away from this destructive path she’s chosen? Being so enraged and angry all the time is no way to live.
I think the answer is no. She has lots of online 'friends' who used to be fans of her ex husband until he decided to stop engaging with them. I don't think any of them have met her irl.

Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised! His ex is mental! Not excusing anything he’s done but someone needs to take the woman away from social media! 🙈….last I heard she had posted about his current woman inc a photo of the new woman with makeup smeared on her face, and accused her of making fun of the fact she has sight issues or something and can’t put on her makeup well….this photo was from years ago before any of them met and it was a pic of when a child had done her makeup….she’s only making herself look a fool

Reactions: 12
I have some ☕ it's not very interesting but here goes.
In about 1980, it could be before I genuinely can't remember I had a fling with Victoria Wood. About 4 days before I had to shuffle her back home. First day/night lovely, I was quietly hopeful..Next morning I have my shower and no, she was fine didn't want one.
in a nutshell she didn't even brush her teeth let alone wash in all that time. Yuck. Needless to say it was just a one time thing.
I am a woman but she did marry a bit later and he knew my mum. A nice man.
Just to add, I wonder if she was incredibly shy. But...

• Wow
Reactions: 59
I once said on another forum years ago (she was still alive at the time) that she looked as if she was smelly. I was totally flamed for it. Thanks for your ☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In about 1980, it could be before I genuinely can't remember I had a fling with Victoria Wood. About 4 days before I had to shuffle her back home. First day/night lovely, I was quietly hopeful..Next morning I have my shower and no, she was fine didn't want one.
in a nutshell she didn't even brush her teeth let alone wash in all that time. Yuck. Needless to say it was just a one time thing.

Wow! She is my ultimate comedy hero

Reactions: 6
how could you start that story with “it’s not very interesting” and then spill that ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Bella Hadid I supposed to absolutely stink and refuse to shower as well. There is a litter Yolanda wrote her that ended up on the internet and I’m sure she said she found used tampons and sanitary towels along with empty bottles of vodka in her car 🤮.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bella Hadid I supposed to absolutely stink and refuse to shower as well. There is a litter Yolanda wrote her that ended up on the internet and I’m sure she said she found used tampons and sanitary towels along with empty bottles of vodka in her car 🤮.
she did indeed! it’s a very intense letter to put out publicly about your daughter though imo:

she was pretty young though so hopefully she’s improved because - ew.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It's not interesting really 😂 it was so long ago. Since I posted I did think that she was a bit odd. She wouldn't eat anything except chocolate and stuffed the wrappers down the side of the chair. Use the bin, Vic ! She had to be called Vic.
I liked her, though but I couldn't have been involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.