Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was obsessed with Lee Ryan as a young teenager. He started drinking in the pub I worked at in Henley on Thames about 12 years ago. First time he came in I was starstruck, couldn’t speak. He had a double vodka tonic.
His girlfriend was lovely and she made friends with the girls in the pub so when it came out he’d hit her we were all upset. A few weeks later we saw them in the Wetherspoons and as I was drunk I told him how much I used to love him which he was very happy about. His face dropped when I told him now I think he’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My friend was camera woman on a film with him. He was a joy to work with. In this film ( name escapes me) he played a father who was dying. . He was brillant and very kind to the child actors
Cillian Murphy gets such a reputation of being lovley ☺

See the thing with Geri is that she got notions about herself and wanted to be all upper class, she blatantly was to social climb but I dont think any of the old money can be bothered with her…she’s made some connections tho il give her that, but unfortunately for her her spice girl days where she was a bit wild were too well publicised

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cillian Murphy gets such a reputation of being lovley ☺

See the thing with Geri is that she got notions about herself and wanted to be all upper class, she blatantly was to social climb but I dont think any of the old money can be bothered with her…she’s made some connections tho il give her that, but unfortunately for her her spice girl days where she was a bit wild were too well publicised
The thing with the British class system she doesn’t seem to understand is there is zero mobility. You either are born upper class or you’re not. It doesn’t matter how much money you have, you can’t buy your way in. Old money, even if the descendents are no longer rich, always looks down on new money. And they don’t come more nouveau riche than Geri.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
The thing with the British class system she doesn’t seem to understand is there is zero mobility. You either are born upper class or you’re not. It doesn’t matter how much money you have, you can’t buy your way in. Old money, even if the descendents are no longer rich, always looks down on new money. And they don’t come more nouveau riche than Geri.
Yep. She can put on all the airs and graces she likes but she'll always be common as muck from Watford (nothing wrong with that as long as you don't pretend to be something you're not). Class has nothing to do with wealth.

Reactions: 20
Yep. She can put on all the airs and graces she likes but she'll always be common as muck from Watford (nothing wrong with that as long as you don't pretend to be something you're not). Class has nothing to do with wealth.
This wearing nothing but white and cream seems to be her latest attempt at appearing to be well-to-do. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No there was a 2nd update right after they'd said sex game gone wrong which was something like: the sex was consensual but there were also some non consensual acts which lead to massive blood loss.

Horrific.
Wouldn't be surprised if he had a coke induced heart attack.
Seeing it more in younger people

Reactions: 14
I'm here for the Cillian Murphy tea, anyone got anything? X
Someone on Lipstickalley said she met Cillian Murphy and he was so flustered by her cleavage he couldn't think straight or talk properly. Apparently he went bright red and gtfo. I can't help but think of this and laugh out loud whenever he pops up on TV looking cool. Absolutely ridiculous reaction for a grown man! Does she have Mrs Parisi tier knockers or something?

cmcm.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was obsessed with Lee Ryan as a young teenager. He started drinking in the pub I worked at in Henley on Thames about 12 years ago. First time he came in I was starstruck, couldn’t speak. He had a double vodka tonic.
His girlfriend was lovely and she made friends with the girls in the pub so when it came out he’d hit her we were all upset. A few weeks later we saw them in the Wetherspoons and as I was drunk I told him how much I used to love him which he was very happy about. His face dropped when I told him now I think he’s a bleep.
Was that the one from Oxford? I remember when she worked in Boots when I was at uni there.

Reactions: 2
Carry on gossiping ....

Rebecca Vardy reckons the judge got it wrong ( :rolleyes: ) and Shakira is going to jail.
Looking forward to this interview tommorow night to see her lie and squirm even more. Vardy with her greasy hair and her psychotic stare. She really has to give up now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.