Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stalking him how? Like just being at the same place sort of stalking or something more sinister? (I’ve not heard the stories so just interested)
Following him around sort of stalking - lots of it has disappeared now.

Reactions: 2
Ugh is she one of these women who thinks crap like ‘what Geri wants, Geri gets’ and then she love bombs a person until they submit and they’re trapped until she finds her next hobby?

Reactions: 10
Yeah I always got the feeling that George was too polite to tell her to back off and just tolerated her. He befriended her as they came from the same area but then she took it to the extreme and got a bit possessive

I have visions of Geri ringing his doorbell and George hiding and trying not to make a noise to make it look like he wasn’t in
Re your last paragraph, I worked round the corner from Robbie Williams and Jonathan Wilkes flat around 2000 or so. She was forever ringing their doorbell and they were never answering the door!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Re your last paragraph, I worked round the corner from Robbie Williams and Jonathan Wilkes flat around 2000 or so. She was forever ringing their doorbell and they were never answering the door!!!
Open the door boys!!!!!

1659429331348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 66
So the story that was mentioned in the previous thread about a "sex game gone wrong" where former rugby player Ricky Bibey died of a heart attack. Has now turned into "he brutally beat her up". And he had history for it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So the story that was mentioned in the previous thread about a "sex game gone wrong" where former rugby player Ricky Bibey died of a heart attack. Has now turned into "he brutally beat her up". And he had history for it.

So the thrill of beating his girlfriend gave him a heart attack? Rot in hell you piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Karma, I hope the poor woman is ok

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Re Geri. I was at a function a few weeks ago with Geri and Christian. The person I was with pointed her out because I genuinely hadn't seen her. I knew she was small but I don't think anything prepared me for how tiny she was in real life. She's like a person, but in miniature 😂
Anyway, no gossip other than to say she was genuinely lovely. It was a private event with no press etc so I think she probably relaxed a bit, she was happy and chatty with everyone and just being a normal 'Mum' really joining in with all the activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bloody hell. If it hadn’t have been for the heart attack, he’d quite possibly have killed her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell. If it hadn’t have been for the heart attack, he’d quite possibly have killed her.
Yeah, then used the old ‘sex game gone wrong, all consensual’ excuse, and he would have gotten off scot free.

Where on Earth did the Italian Police get the idea that it was a "sex game gone wrong" . I have serious doubts surrounding their general competency
The Italian police are corrupt and misogynistic AF. It’s only because she’s woken up they’ve had to backtrack.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Lee Ryan’s gone berserk on a plane apparently. Sounded drunk and wasn’t allowed alcohol so flipped out. He’s always struck me as a nasty little man. So, so aggressive.
I saw him and his mother in a supermarket in Portugal last month. He was loud and obnoxious. Look at me look at me. . Nobody was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Re Geri. I was at a function a few weeks ago with Geri and Christian. The person I was with pointed her out because I genuinely hadn't seen her. I knew she was small but I don't think anything prepared me for how tiny she was in real life. She's like a person, but in miniature 😂
Anyway, no gossip other than to say she was genuinely lovely. It was a private event with no press etc so I think she probably relaxed a bit, she was happy and chatty with everyone and just being a normal 'Mum' really joining in with all the activities.
But the big question is…….

Was she wearing white?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm here for the Cillian Murphy tea, anyone got anything? X
My friend was camera woman on a film with him. He was a joy to work with. In this film ( name escapes me) he played a father who was dying. . He was brillant and very kind to the child actors

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.