Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geri's so bleeping thick that I'm sure she thinks Thatcher was a feminist.
She called Thatcher “the first Spice Girl” 😖 although in the same interview Mel C referred to her (MT) as “a complete prick”!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s a strange fish. Is she going to lick her neck? I get bunny boiler vibes with Geri.
She’s a twit. I always felt a bit bunny boiler about the way she bigged up her friendship with George Michael. I refuse to believe he genuinely liked her! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s a twit. I always felt a bit bunny boiler about the way she bigged up her friendship with George Michael. I refuse to believe he genuinely liked her! 😆
Yeah I always got the feeling that George was too polite to tell her to back off and just tolerated her. He befriended her as they came from the same area but then she took it to the extreme and got a bit possessive

I have visions of Geri ringing his doorbell and George hiding and trying not to make a noise to make it look like he wasn’t in

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Yeah I always got the feeling that George was too polite to tell her to back off and just tolerated her. He befriended her as they came from the same area but then she took it to the extreme and got a bit possessive

I have visions of Geri ringing his doorbell and George hiding and trying not to make a noise to make it look like he wasn’t in
If you watch the video of 'Shoot the Dog' you'll see his view of her!

Reactions: 10
Lee Ryan’s gone berserk on a plane apparently. Sounded drunk and wasn’t allowed alcohol so flipped out. He’s always struck me as a nasty little man. So, so aggressive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Lee Ryan’s gone berserk on a plane apparently. Sounded drunk and wasn’t allowed alcohol so flipped out. He’s always struck me as a nasty little man. So, so aggressive.
I hope the baggage handlers told him to rest his case.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Apparently an alcoholic for 10yrs but now fine ‘drinking socially’ 🙄 take it his recent bankruptcy has triggered a relapse.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Robbie Williams called Geri a ‘demonic child’ or something similar after they dated. I’d imagine she’s proper high maintenance.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Geri would be super high maintenance and needing attention 24/7. Her husband can probably only cope with her as he is away for half the year, although she trails around after him when he is at work often enough. Always having to poke her head in interviews so they ask her a question as well. None of the other wives and girlfriends are poking around so much and some of them are also famous in their own roles

Reactions: 25
Yes I think she did. She also basically stalked Christian Horner for several years before she managed to prize him away from his wife and kids.
Yes there are loads of stories about her stalking him around all the F1 circuits, she somehow got a shoehorn in there via Bernie Eccleston.

Reactions: 7
Yes I think she did. She also basically stalked Christian Horner for several years before she managed to prize him away from his wife and kids.
Not a fan but in fairness to the woman Christian is a grown man, if he was happy he wouldn't stray. Sure Geri was not the first woman to throw herself at him...

Also, he wasn't married and he had one child. He lived together with an older woman, she had two teenage sons at the time.

Christian and Beverley were together for 14 years but reportedly split shortly after she gave birth to their daughter, Olivia.

This article is funny...

Reactions: 10
Yes there are loads of stories about her stalking him around all the F1 circuits, she somehow got a shoehorn in there via Bernie Eccleston.
Stalking him how? Like just being at the same place sort of stalking or something more sinister? (I’ve not heard the stories so just interested)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.