Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my place of burial could create an advantage for my kids I’d have no issue with that. When you’re gone, you’re gone - what difference does where you’re buried make? 🤷‍♀️

If she’s not happy about it, she could always send them an angry message - there’s an excellent celebrity psychic I’ve recently become aware of, I’m sure he’d be happy to pass on her complaints 😁
for me, it’s the fact that it creates an advantage for her ex-husband (a man who once ripped her hair extensions out of her head) and she will reside forever on one of his golf courses. you’re right that she may have wanted that though, who knows!

your final comment made me laugh 🤣 get him on the supernatural phone right now!

Reactions: 14
What a shot! One of the stupidest women in Britain pictured with the one of most talentless woman in Britain. The descriptions are interchangeable.
I used to work for BA and Geri wanted a free upgrade for a flight. If she wants an upgrade - she could sodding well pay for it!!! She thinks posh wearing white all the time.
Cant stand the woman - complete attention seeker.

Reactions: 40
Two of the most needy pointless cunts to ever roam the earth.

I used to work for BA and Geri wanted a free upgrade for a flight. If she wants an upgrade - she could sodding well pay for it!!! She thinks posh wearing white all the time.
Cant stand the woman - complete attention seeker.
You should have gotten her to sing when the plane landed so that everyone would disembark quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't know quite why I detest Geri Haliwell so much. It might be that she doesn't realise she was just lucky with the Spice Girls or the utter desperation for fame. Same with Amanda Holden.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Two of the most needy pointless cunts to ever roam the earth.

You should have gotten her to sing when the plane landed so that everyone would disembark quickly.
Give poor Mad Nad a break. Her beloved had his wedding party at the weekend and then she gets attacked by Fergie/Geri Halliwell, and to top it off she had to go to a sports event as she's still sports minister!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know quite why I detest Geri Haliwell so much. It might be that she doesn't realise she was just lucky with the Spice Girls or the utter desperation for fame. Same with Amanda Holden.
Desperate ambition combined with a complete lack of talent is never a likeable combination.

A reminder of her "talent"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Give poor Mad Nad a break. Her beloved had his wedding party at the weekend and then she gets attacked by Fergie/Geri Halliwell, and to top it off she had to go to a sports event as she's still sports minister!
Have we had a statement from Nad congratulating the Lionesses on their resounding victory in the Cricket yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's thick as mince and a right-wing lunatic but Nadine Dorries is looking significantly younger than Liz Truss when she's 18 years older. I don't think I want to know her secret.

Reactions: 16
Nadine isn't unattractive physically. But very ugly on the inside.

And I'll never tire of watching that BBC Breakfast interview she did a few months ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nadine isn't unattractive physically. But very ugly on the inside.

And I'll never tire of watching that BBC Breakfast interview she did a few months ago.
This take on that interview always has me giggling...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If there were no other reason to get rid of Boris Johnston the fact that he made someone like Nadine Dorries a Cabinet Minister should be more than enough proof he is not fit to govern

Reactions: 27
If there were no other reason to get rid of Boris Johnston the fact that he made someone like Nadine Dorries a Cabinet Minister should be more than enough proof he is not fit to govern
Shows how little they care about culture in comparison to how much the sector contributes to the economy that its the place they put idiots if they have to give them a job. Probably means she'll keep her position under Truss!

Reactions: 4
They don't care about culture and the arts - it's woke nonsense.

How much it contributes to the economy is irrelevant - indeed, the Tories' aim is to tank the country for the benefit of their disaster capitalist donors. I wish more people would realise that instead of saying how inept the Tories are. They're purposely being negligent with the usual areas of governance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shows how little they care about culture in comparison to how much the sector contributes to the economy that its the place they put idiots if they have to give them a job.[ ] Probably means she'll keep her position under Truss![/b]
If Truss wants to differentiate herself from Johnson she will have to sack Dorries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.