Secret Celebrity Gossip #83

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of Jason Statham’s name being mentioned I have to share the Shamen video with his greased up dancing in a leopard print pair of pants again…makes me laugh every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Its Kelly Brooks' straggly hair that's killing me (even more than her 70s/80s Spanish tourist souvenir doll doily veil).
Waiting that long to getting married and the cursed weather and bad hairdresser kill the look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i haven’t researched this fully yet but is seems the epitome of trump if true:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
i haven’t researched this fully yet but is seems the epitome of trump if true:

And her children went along with this.
Apparently, apart from the tax breaks, it’s also because you can’t seize a property if a family member is buried on it.
So dignified and respectful 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
And her children went along with this.
Apparently, apart from the tax breaks, it’s also because you can’t seize a property if a family member is buried on it.
So dignified and respectful 🙄
yep, i was just reading through the replies. what an indignity for their mother :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
In honour of Jason Statham’s name being mentioned I have to share the Shamen video with his greased up dancing in a leopard print pair of pants again…makes me laugh every time!

Speechless - never seen that before but it is hilarious 😂 I assume this was in between the diving career and his big film break? Just goes to show that fame-hungry people have no shame!

Reactions: 9
yep, i was just reading through the replies. what an indignity for their mother :(
If my place of burial could create an advantage for my kids I’d have no issue with that. When you’re gone, you’re gone - what difference does where you’re buried make? 🤷‍♀️

If she’s not happy about it, she could always send them an angry message - there’s an excellent celebrity psychic I’ve recently become aware of, I’m sure he’d be happy to pass on her complaints 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Not buying into the callous tax break and trump burial, it sounds like a "Guardian" type story.
If I'm wrong and Ivana wanted it too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Not buying into the callous tax break and trump burial, it sounds like a "Guardian" type story.
It's something I wouldn't put past him, but it's also impossible to prove.

Reactions: 4
Im not entirely sure what a ‘Guardian’ type story is, but here’s a link to the lovely Daily Mail’s version, just in case that gives it more veracity.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t recognise her at first. then again if you watch kylies face one eyebrow moved the other side was frozen.
I think a bit of Botox is fine. Maybe a tiny bit of lip filler, but once you start putting fillers in the rest of your face and start getting threads/facelifts/ eye lifts etc that’s where the issues lie 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.