Secret Celebrity Gossip #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they were engaged in some kind of sex play that involved a glass topped table and the table broke?
Years ago I worked in a hotel where that happened. The celeb had been "entertaining" 2 ladies and the place was trashed. The wife turned up with the press in tow to surprise her husband. The hotel got him cleaned up, the broken table removed, suite cleaned and a replacement table (borrowed from the conference room) put in place and the ladies smuggled out the back of the hotel after they were put in hotel staff uniforms. It was a real eye opener as I was pretty young. But yeah sounds like something has gone very wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Her name is easily googled online as they once had a business together.
Both had alcohol and drugs in their systems and according to reports he had a heart attack.
where the blood comes into it god alone knows.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve heard from waitresses that I’ve worked with that Paddy Mcguiness is awful to serve. Really rude.

met Nikki Sanderson when I was little and she was so so so lovely! She would have been playing candiece in Corrie at the time.

Steph Davis and Jeremy - I know someone who went and took coke to them at the village hotel in Huyton when they were on a bender

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve heard from waitresses that I’ve worked with that Paddy Mcguiness is awful to serve. Really rude.

met Nikki Sanderson when I was little and she was so so so lovely! She would have been playing candiece in Corrie at the time.

Steph Davis and Jeremy - I know someone who went and took coke to them at the village hotel in Huyton when they were on a bender
I think Paddy is a million miles from the nice guy persona he has

Reactions: 33
Does anyone remember when his wife misunderstood what a male beauty therapist said to her and Paddy went down there and gave him a mouthful? He said something about the hard skin on her feet and dimwit Christine assumed he said he had a hard on for her.

Paddy McGuinness: shocking rant over salon 'sexually harassing' wife | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk
I remember his rant making the news, but the report I saw didn't have much context. Thanks for that !

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ughh. Paddy McGuinness. Absolute embodiment of the tendency for celebrity manners to be in inverse proportion to their talent. The more Z list the more obnoxious they are. And they don’t come more talentless than Paddy McGuinness. Why is that guy famous?

Reactions: 33
Didn’t Christine McGuinness accuse Joel Dommets show of leaving her needing therapy because one of the comedians on it made a joke about not knowing who she was?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Christine wouldn't even be a z list celebrity if she hadn't married Paddy. She was an aging beauty queen when they hooked up.

Reactions: 24
I find Paddy McGuinness so bloody annoying. Surely he;s affecting that godawful accent.😖

Reactions: 23
I hate that paddy makes me 🤢 but I really enjoyed that programme "I can see your voice".
(Loathed all the panel on that, the z list itv lot - Hammond, holden and irritant Carr) but the show was good!

Reactions: 10
I hate that paddy makes me 🤢 but I really enjoyed that programme "I can see your voice".
(Loathed all the panel on that, the z list itv lot - Hammond, holden and irritant Carr) but the show was good!
Yeah there’s a show that manages to gather the most annoying people on tv all together

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.