Secret Celebrity Gossip #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on you beautiful people!

Kicking this thread off, can anyone help me understand what Ariana Grande has done to her face? She looks different but I’m not sure how, but I know she looks different. I think it’s ditching the fake tan but has she lost weight? Had her eyelids made bigger? It’s been bugging me for ages. Before and after images are below!
6F97BE97-04F3-4E13-8FF9-A114E15C22E5.jpeg
A9A5E406-120F-4E4E-B1B1-4B6EB989785A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know I’m either late to this one or about to deliver a random update about a blast from the past but does anyone remember the Corrie and Emmerdale actor Matthew Marsden? 😂

He was one of the poster boy pinups in all my teen mags in the 90s, anyway i guess he got sick of being pigeonholed as just a pretty boy and went off to Hollyweird to become a movie star and has instead become a far right conspiracy theorist nut who lives in Texas!

He’s pro gun, despite the recent school shooting in his state and the many others (even when his kids are Americans attending school there) anti-vaccine covid conspiracy theorist, climate change denier anti abortion the list goes on…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Kicking this thread off, can anyone help me understand what Ariana Grande has done to her face? She looks different but I’m not sure how, but I know she looks different. I think it’s ditching the fake tan but has she lost weight? Had her eyelids made bigger? It’s been bugging me for ages. Before and after images are below!
View attachment 1433300View attachment 1433301
Her nose is different for sure

Reactions: 19
I expected a plethora of comments about J-Lo marrying Affleck, but it’s really funny to see that no one cares. :ROFLMAO::m

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know I’m either late to this one or about to deliver a random update about a blast from the past but does anyone remember the Corrie and Emmerdale actor Matthew Marsden? 😂

He was one of the poster boy pinups in all my teen mags in the 90s, anyway i guess he got sick of being pigeonholed as just a pretty boy and went off to Hollyweird to become a movie star and has instead become a far right conspiracy theorist nut who lives in Texas!

He’s pro gun, despite the recent school shooting in his state and the many others (even when his kids are Americans attending school there) anti-vaccine covid conspiracy theorist, climate change denier anti abortion the list goes on…
I've got one of his songs on my spotify guilty pleasures play list. He also did one with a very new Destinys child

Reactions: 8

Shes had so much work done on her eyes that her eyelids have disappeared. Loads of lip filler. Taut skin. Eyebrows pulled so high they’re virtually in her hairline. You need to check out Lorry Hill on YouTube, she will tell you all the procedures Ariana has had.
This is what she originally looked like. So pretty with lovely hair.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
🤣🤣🤣🤣I cant quote as it's on the old thread but whoever did the 'Welcome to the Bungle' post, I just made the woman opposite me on the train jump a mile by very loud ugly laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Having been accused of blackfishing for years, she's now trying a new race on for size...

20220721_072639.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Her nose is different for sure
JUST her nose?! 🤣

she has a completely new face, and also seems to have recently had that fox eye facelift that’s the in thing right now. as said above, she used to be accused of black-fishing but she’s almost asian-fishing (if that’s a thing).

having so much work done so young is scary. what’s she going to look like in another ten years? how much can you keep changing?

Reactions: 42
Theres a bit more on the Bibey sit today. Other articles online are naming the estate agent who the below says has had to have a number of serious operations. How awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shes had so much work done on her eyes that her eyelids have disappeared. Loads of lip filler. Taut skin. Eyebrows pulled so high they’re virtually in her hairline. You need to check out Lorry Hill on YouTube, she will tell you all the procedures Ariana has had.
This is what she originally looked like. So pretty with lovely hair.
Thank you for the recommendation! Such an interesting channel. I didn’t realise how much she had done and she answered my question about her eyes which had been bugging me for ages. I also didn’t realise quite how much weight Ariana has lost. She was tiny beforehand but she’s even smaller now.

she used to be accused of black-fishing but she’s almost asian-fishing (if that’s a thing).
I did see that online, quite a few people were calling her out for having a Asian aesthetic with her new eyes.

Reactions: 10

Def nose job, it's more lifted at the end. I think she might have done something to lift her brow too

Reactions: 7
When people have loads of surgery like this, I always wonder what goes through their heads if/when they eventually have children who have their "old face".
Do they think "oh no, poor kid's got my old nose / eyebrow placement / saggy cheeks / all of the above" .... and then think their child is ugly or can the see past it because it's their child? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When people have loads of surgery like this, I always wonder what goes through their heads if/when they eventually have children who have their "old face".
Do they think "oh no, poor kid's got my old nose / eyebrow placement / saggy cheeks / all of the above" .... and then think their child is ugly or can the see past it because it's their child? 🤔
i think this, especially about the kardashians (none of whom resemble their original selves, all the time. it must be a strange process to look at a child who has the features that you removed from your own face.

Reactions: 32
Talking of changing faces, can anyone pinpoint why Matt Willis looks so different on gogglebox. If he hadn’t been with Emma I would have literally not known it was him. Apologies if this has been discussed already, bit late to the party!

Reactions: 15
i think this, especially about the kardashians (none of whom resemble their original selves, all the time. it must be a strange process to look at a child who has the features that you removed from your own face.
I worry more about the children who'll grow up resenting their 'original features'. 'If mummy hated her nose and changed it' etc etc. (Not just the Kardashian kids, a lot of celeb kids must feel like this.)

Ariana was such a naturally pretty girl, it's sad to see young 'uns resorting to such drastic changes. Experiment with clothes and makeup yes, but all these tweaks and ops are too much for young faces.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.