Secret Celebrity Gossip #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expected a plethora of comments about J-Lo marrying Affleck, but it’s really funny to see that no one cares. :ROFLMAO::m
I suppose we could set up a sweepstake as to how long it lasts?

I'll start with 50p to say it'll be over by Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It's Jennifer Garner I feel sorry for. She's a lady in the true sense and has never said a bad word about him while bringing up their kids. Didn't she even drive him to rehab after they split?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
It's Jennifer Garner I feel sorry for. She's a lady in the true sense and has never said a bad word about him while bringing up their kids. Didn't she even drive him to rehab after they split?
she took him to rehab (while they were separated) on more than one occasion, iirc. he’s said such awful things about being “trapped” in their marriage too, and she’s only ever been respectful of him, even when he cheated with the nanny!

i think i said in the last thread but i think he and j-lo are absolutely made for each other. they’re equally vain and self-absorbed (that leo on leo combo) so i think they’re in it for the long run 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

I'll give it 18 months tops. Only a matter of time before Ben hits the bottle again and doesn't he also have gambling issues??

Anyway, J-Lo strikes me as the sort who will do anything to protect her own image so....Bye, Ben

Reactions: 18
she took him to rehab (while they were separated) on more than one occasion, iirc. he’s said such awful things about being “trapped” in their marriage too, and she’s only ever been respectful of him, even when he cheated with the nanny!

i think i said in the last thread but i think he and j-lo are absolutely made for each other. they’re equally vain and self-absorbed (that leo on leo combo) so i think they’re in it for the long run 🤣
J-Lo and Affleck always struck me as a really weird pairing, especially when they did that music video together (was it Jenny from the Block? I can’t remember). He seems absolutely in thrall to her. From his subsequent relationship with Jennifer Garner (who’s a classy dignified lady), he seems to me like he’s quite a bit weak and pathetic and JG is well shut, but it must be awful for her to see him fawning over J-Lo like he does.

I don’t think it will last though. I think J-Lo is a diva and won’t put up with any of his tit like JG did. On the other hand, maybe he’ll like being bossed around, who knows. I bet she has his balls securely locked in a Chanel handbag.

This always makes me laugh though. ‘You who?’

Edited again to add: I don’t actually mind Jennifer Lopez but Ben Affleck is a knobhead and both women deserve better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Theres a bit more on the Bibey sit today. Other articles online are naming the estate agent who the below says has had to have a number of serious operations. How awful.

What exactly was the game that had such disastrous consequences for both. Maybe I’ve led a sheltered life but I honestly have no idea. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Just going back to celebrities who look like older women as they age, this one never fails to make me chuckle!
Was it Boy George who described Elton John as having “dinner lady hair”? 🤣

Edit: indeed it was: “And Elton - all that money and he's still got hair like a dinner lady. Sad.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
What exactly was the game that had such disastrous consequences for both. Maybe I’ve led a sheltered life but I honestly have no idea. 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if they were engaged in some kind of sex play that involved a glass topped table and the table broke?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You wonder about some celebs (male and female.... usually younger females!), all that money and they end up with a really bad wig...... something that looks like a synthetic leftover from the 1980's bought from the local market.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You wonder about some celebs (male and female.... usually younger females!), all that money and they end up with a really bad wig...... something that looks like a synthetic leftover from the 1980's bought from the local market.
Bruce Forsyth and Paul Daniels were the same - wealthy men, terrible wigs. Just draws attention to their thinning hair and insecurities.

Ant and Dec have quite subtle hairpieces mind you. And Simon Cowell's wig/weave/whatever is on his head looks relatively realistic.

I have to be honest here though, if I started losing my hair, I would definitely get a wig, but I'd get a good quality one, not one from Poundland.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.