Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Am I the only person who doesn’t give a blistering fuck that Stacy Solomon has married that incoherent gif from Im a Celeb?
They are bloody everywhere, it’s worse than the Royal wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Yes Kinga, I didn’t even watch that series but it’s one of those moments I just remember when anyone mentions Big Brother. No idea what was actually shown on screen though.
Nothing graphic was shown on screen, but Anthony’s face was BRILLIANT! 🤣

Poor Anthony: witnessing that, being Makosi’s imaginary baby daddy, and fending off Craig’s obsession - he had quite a time of it in there! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

bigrednumber9

I think Christine's diagnosis is utter bullshit. They're diagnosing every man and his dog these days. She's just label-collecting, then immediately becoming a spokesperson for her newly-acquired "conditions".

The before pics are actually all after pics lol. Since her teen days, she has had a brow lift and tonnes of filler to change the appearance of her bone structure, plus veneers to fill out her dental arch.

She hasn't has any new surgery between the two sets of images, but has:

(1) stopped or toned down the fake tan, combined with highlighting the middle part of her face.
(2) very light coloured eyeshadow in the inner corners of her eyelids, to give the illusion of epicanthic folds (the inner corners common in east asian eyes)
(3) eyeliner and darker eyeshadow in the outer corner to emphasise the almond shape of her eyes and give the illusion of an upwards slant.

Before, she had darkish shadow over most of her upper eyelids, but now that's gone it makes the distance between her eyebrows and eyes look even bigger. This draws more attention to her eyebrows, which were always done in the straight Asian fashion (it's not in fashion there to have a brow arch).

The overall impression is that she looks a bit like an East Asian who has had Europeanizing eye surgery.

Although - I never did think she was black-fishing, and I don't think she's Asian-fishing now. I think she's actually trying to look like a racially ambiguous Latina in both cases.
It’s actually incredibly hard to get a diagnosis and really disrespectful to the autistic community to say otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I suppose I need to make a guess based on my knowledge given to me by Tattlers in the past when I was clueless. 😳🤔🤭
It seems that in the 1960's certain people including MP's used to like to lie under a glass coffee table and watch a person sh*t on the coffee table. So if this is what allegedly happened in this case and the glass top broke it would explain the cuts.
That’s an apt username for that little titbit 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 66

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Danielle Lloyd was the worst of the three. She said the most overtly racist things and as far as I’m aware has never actually apologised or show remorse, worse than that her career went from strength to strength. I suppose that’s what happens when the dirty old men who run the media in this country fancy you and your prepared to get your baps out for them 🙄
Karma exists....

Exhibit A

PAY-EXCLUSIVE-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-Former-CBB-Star-Danielle-Lloyd-fills-up-petrol-in-ANOT...jpg

Exhibit B

2_MAIN_DANIELLE_FENDI.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Glad you said this. She was awful in that Celebrity BB with Shilpa Shetty (as were Jo O Meara and the loathsome Danielle Lloyd). When she first went in her original BB house, she was absolutely hated by the public as well. I can’t remember what the incident was where the tide suddenly turned but she ended up coming third in the end I think.
Danielle Lloyd and Jo O Mera were openly racist and used racist language and tropes, yet it all seems to have been forgotten, whereas Jade made a big deal about how sorry she was and maybe brought more attention to herself. Lloyd especially is vile, yet her racism and vile personality has been forgotten about.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
I was listening to Kathy Burke (national m treasure) interviewed on the Richard Herring podcast recently.

In it, she talks about directing the only series of Horne & Corden’s ill-fated sketch show. She heavily intimates that while Matt Horne was fine, Corden was a bit of a nightmare to work with.
I LOVE Kathy Burke. Very highly intelligent woman who manages to connect with all different kinds of people and is refreshingly outspoken without being downright nasty. I admire her for coming through from a difficult background, her complete lack of vanity and her sharp, no-nonsense wit.
I hope this is how she really is but would imagine she's got little time for airs and graces. Not her style. Plus, she's a very versatile, chameleon-like actor (although I know she's more into directing, etc. now) but I still go into kinks when I watch her doing Perry.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

LouisLover

I went to see the James Corden show in LA have always been a huge fan of Gavin and Stacey. The whole thing was very staged; he never spoke to the audience or thanked them and when the cameras stopped filing for a break, never spoke to the guests. He got them to smile for a selfie and then went back to ignoring them. It really changed my opinion. In contrast, I went to see the filming of 8 out of 10 cats and Jimmy Carr was so different. He came out and thanked the audience and was laughing with them. He would talk to the guests, other panel members and audience in any filming breaks. He then thanked everyone at the end. There was a huge contrast in the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
The Midland? Lowry? You must have some gossip. Spill the tea. 😜
The Midland 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Amanda Barrie who played Alma Baldwin stayed there a lot, her and her girlfriend, at the time it wasn't known to the public she was gay, Chris Tarrants room was disgusting he always made a mess, Pavarotti was so large we had to order a £1000 bed as he was to big for the normal beds, he used to drive round the hotel in a golf cart, Happy Mondays were on at the G-Mex which was at the back of the hotel, they invited fans back and had a party in one of the conference rooms, there was joints stubbed out on the carpets and Shaun threw a stone plant pot through the front glass windows, Andrew Ridgeley was lovely, left my mum a tip and note which I have now, I loved Andrew he was my favourite in Wham he was gorgeous in the flesh, he had a big white cowboy hat on and long white coat I nearly fainted haha, my mum was a chambermaid and I used to sneak up to her room and put MTV on, Michael Barrymore was really nice and spoke to everyone, he was doing strike it lucky at the time and he got one of the head housekeepers and her husband on there, I'll have to try and think if I can remember anything salacious 🤣🤣🤣.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I LOVE Kathy Burke. Very highly intelligent woman who manages to connect with all different kinds of people and is refreshingly outspoken without being downright nasty. I admire her for coming through from a difficult background, her complete lack of vanity and her sharp, no-nonsense wit.
I hope this is how she really is but would imagine she's got little time for airs and graces. Not her style. Plus, she's a very versatile, chameleon-like actor (although I know she's more into directing, etc. now) but I still go into kinks when I watch her doing Perry.
When my kids hit the teens, I realised Kevin and Perry wasn’t a comedy, it was actually a fucking documentary about teenagers. So funny but also so accurate. The moaning and grunting and oafing about…. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I do think Holly has been going through stuff personally the past couple of years i mean she’s taking days off from TM to rim vases and sit on the floor playing with crystals so something must of happened🥴 but I don’t know about her going with Paddy as i think the net is so far and wide about who it could be and he’s probably been spreading himself low and wide

View attachment 1438232

What a load of attention-seeking shite: “I’m trying to rebalance my inner self and realign my chakras, so I’ll film it and put it on TikTok.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55