Secret Celebrity Gossip #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but you didn't actually meet him, though, did you? I don't know why people are bending over backwards to let Cheryl off the hook, the relationship was clearly dodgy. Not in a sexual abuse way, but in an emotional way and the balance of power being with her. It seems as if people on this thread take my point as a dig at all age gap relationships, which it isn't. I still think it is very very odd to have met someone when they were fourteen and you twenty four, and then snap them up as a baby daddy ten years later. Particularly given how silly and immature Liam seems to be. I don't mean that Cheryl is some Jimmy Savile abuser of kids, just that she is a control freak which I find creepy in its own way.
She
The bit in bold makes more sense than making out Cheryl is some kind of groomer.

I personally would never go out with someone who I knew as a child when I was an adult at the time, it’s icky. For those who watch Eastenders it’s like the relationship between Honey & Jay. Jay was her ex-husband Billy’s surrogate son for want of a better word. He took Jay in when he was in his early teens after his dad died. Honey was still with Billy at the time then a short time later her and Billy split and she left Walford and then returned a few years later

She never brought Jay up as such but she knew him when younger and now they are a couple with Jay in his late 20s and Honey in her mid 40s. That is icky to me as well
She hardly knew him. He was one of many who auditioned for a show she judged. You all make it sound like she was his baby sitter or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She

She hardly knew him. He was one of many who auditioned for a show she judged. You all make it sound like she was his baby sitter or something.
I agree with you (hence my first sentence disagreeing with making out she’s some kind of groomer). I said the same thing in a earlier post. He was just one of many people who auditioned.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 12
He’s been charged with “penatrive sex without consent”. Isn’t that rape?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think she just wanted a young, healthy, wealthy baby daddy and Liam fitted the bill. Who knows, maybe she asked all of One Direction and he was the only one to say yes? :D
I actually read somewhere that she did try Harry, but he was more popular than Liam and he could have his pick of women. He would have no need to go for a washed up hasbeen like Cheryl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s been charged with “penatrive sex without consent”. Isn’t that rape?
not when it anal rape or vaginal penetration with fingers or a foreign object

Eta spoiler added because it is triggering and grim.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I actually read somewhere that she did try Harry, but he was more popular than Liam and he could have his pick of women. He would have no need to go for a washed up hasbeen like Cheryl.
I can’t imagine how Harry would have reacted to her fluttering eyelashes and come to bed entreaties - with howls of laughter probably. But at least he wouldn’t have called his kid Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think all the men Cheryl has been with are beards. Liam was just the latest in a long line, and also she also used him as a sperm donor.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.