Secret Celebrity Gossip #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last seen discussing Calvin harris and Vic Hopes engagement and the Gemma Collins' surprise exit from 'Chicago' 🤪

I don’t think Gemma Collins trap door fall was fake. She spun round whilst waving then fell down the trap door. If she had just walked forwards then fell you may have a point but to spin at the same time and her one leg goes in the hole before the rest of her

Unless she’s a professional stunt woman there is no way she could have spun round in an almost pirouette and fall like that and it be rehearsed to happen that way
I agree. There's no way she would be able to pull off a stunt like that.

I have no idea why anyone hires her. She never completes anything she signs up for. A totally unprofessional, waste of space.
I'm glad a proper actress may get the role now. I might even look for tickets to go and see it now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I’m a bit of a soppy old romantic…..but if Calv and Vick are engaged, maybe he’s held a torch for her all these years and no one else has compared. Like Ross and Rachel, he’s loved her from afar and now he’s finally got her. 🥰😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last seen discussing Calvin harris and Vic Hopes engagement and the Gemma Collins' surprise exit from 'Chicago' 🤪

I agree. There's no way she would be able to pull off a stunt like that.

I have no idea why anyone hires her. She never completes anything she signs up for. A totally unprofessional, waste of space.
I'm glad a proper actress may get the role now. I might even look for tickets to go and see it now :ROFLMAO:
But the stupid woman wouldn't have fallen if she listened to health and safety warnings about the trapdoor, which she will have been told.

Reactions: 13
She doesn't listen to anyone ... cos she's the GC !! :ROFLMAO:
Ha ! You can just hear her now......

Gems: The fing iiiiiiz, I didn't fink you wanted me to reaaalleee do anyfink befor the showz
Producers: So Gemma, how did you think you were going to learn the moves, the lines, the songs and the storyline ?
Gems: Sorry waaat ? I postin on the Gram
Producers: How did you think you would be ready to perform in a professional ensemble show without doing any work beforehand ?
Gems: I don beleeev this ? Do you knah hah stressed I am being a biziniss woman and Tv personalitee ? You are stressing me AAAAAHHHHHHT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Miss Collins going down while ice skating was like watching a Boeing 747 hitting the deck with no undercarriage 😵😵🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Knowing how names get mixed up on here the longer a general thread goes on, I bet by page 10 of this thread someone will say "What, Vic Reeves?".
I read it and was like, 'what, Vic Reeves and Jennifer Saunders, huh?'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.