Secret Celebrity Gossip #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, slap me down with a Dairylea Light slice. Am reeling from the shock of 'the GC''s shocking departure from Chicago (thank all that is holy, ay-men). It's almost unthinkable and I would have never seen that one coming. I had fully believed in her integrity to play Mama Morton with class. BTW, I'm a pink giraffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As it seems the whole world and his dog knew that Gemma Collins would not make one appearance in Chicago why on earth did the producers of the show give her the gig? It can only have been for publicity. Stunt casting at it's finest.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry for Maya Henry, but I think she is far better off without Liam Payne. He is a cheating scumbag. I used to feel sorry for him because I think he was groomed by Cheryl and duped into fatherhood. I still do think that, but that is not an excuse for his current behaviour, he needs to man up and stop being a twit. Maya deserves far better, and at least she won't be stuck with la Cole and her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry for Maya Henry, but I think she is far better off without Liam Payne. He is a cheating scumbag. I used to feel sorry for him because I think he was groomed by Cheryl and duped into fatherhood. I still do think that, but that is not an excuse for his current behaviour, he needs to man up and stop being a twit. Maya deserves far better, and at least she won't be stuck with la Cole and her nonsense.
Duped into fatherhood? Does he not know how babies are made? And he was 24, hardly a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Cheryl - there's someone you don't hear much about any more.

Anyone here met her ?
Spill the tea, please ...

Reactions: 8

Anyone here met her ?
I met all of Girls'Aloud as part of my job years ago. Nadine was lovely and seemed very genuine, Sarah was "lively" but also really polite and friendly to everyone, Nicola and Kimberley were quite quiet but reasonably friendly and polite. Tweedy was a stuck up cow who was rude to anyone who wasn't "on her level" and appears to have never met a manner at all. Also soooo false in that she changed as soon as people of "importance" appeared and she could impress them. She messed up though not realising that my friend (female) was one of the producers and then desperately tried to backtrack and suck up to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
God I would love it if VB did this and ended up having a lovely happy life away from the cameras.
I'd like to see her properly loved up with someone, enjoying fish and chips on the beach, instead of pushing a portion of steamed fish around her plate and wondering who her husband is going to shag next.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Anyone here met her ?
I haven't, and have no desire to. I am glad to hear very little about her, she has no talent and is of no relevance. Her looks, which are all she had going for her, have very largely faded. In many ways, I am nostalgic for the years between the millenium and about 2016 (ie, before the world seemed to go completely bleeping mental) I love noughties fashion, some music, and some media. However, Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernando Vol-au-Vent Panini Payne is very happily left in the past.

I'd like to see her properly loved up with someone, enjoying fish and chips on the beach, instead of pushing a portion of steamed fish around her plate and wondering who her husband is going to shag next.
I think she is as bad as him, to be fair. I don't think she is the type to be 'happily loved up' and tucking in to fish and chips. She always comes accross as a stuck up nightmare, and her skinny figure is all on her, as I am sure that David would prefer her with a bit more on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t he do similar to Maya though? She was a teenage fan and they got engaged when she was very young. I agree she is better off without him.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Didn’t he do similar to Maya though? She was a teenage fan and they got engaged when she was very young. I agree she is better off without him.
Oh, totally. Two wrongs don't make a right, though. I also think that people are too soft on female groomers, it isn't usually seen as being as problematic as the other way around.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.